Angels of the North

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can take it take so long to produce a website?
A year and a half?
Her story as if she’s a celeb or someone’s who’s died and come back to life.

Doesn’t I, I’m I’ve etc always need a capital I no matter where in the sentence?
She’s read it that much to check but missed things.

Reactions: 3
How can take it take so long to produce a website?
A year and a half?
Her story as if she’s a celeb or someone’s who’s died and come back to life.

Doesn’t I, I’m I’ve etc always need a capital I no matter where in the sentence?
She’s read it that much to check but missed things.
I noticed that straight away as well 😂 she also didn’t use capitals when she mentioned Pure Ink

Is she saying she’s created the website from scratch on her own? Find it hard to believe she’s sat there writing code 😂

• Haha
No, someone/company has built she’s designed, said what she’s wanted etc.

Bet she was a bloody nightmare to work with.

I hate the horse hoof shoes she always wears they do nothing for her legs and thighs

She needs a stylist, I always say us women can wear what we want but in reality we wear clothes to suit our shape and what is most flattering. Her outfits do nothing for her

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe how soon they’ve been trying for a baby they’ve been together 5 minutes and doesn’t he already have one he doesn’t bother with?? And hadn’t moved in until recently. Seems like she’ll try with anyone who will look her way at this point

• Wow
Can’t believe how soon they’ve been trying for a baby they’ve been together 5 minutes and doesn’t he already have one he doesn’t bother with?? And hadn’t moved in until recently. Seems like she’ll try with anyone who will look her way at this point
Yep I thought that! She’s in such a rush, however I do hope it happens for her because it seems like she really wants it

More terrible outfits coming our way on this trip she doesn’t know how to dress for her body or age at all

Reactions: 2
More terrible outfits coming our way on this trip she doesn’t know how to dress for her body or age at all
I can’t believe we are the same age she dresses like a chavvy teenager.

And her legs look like they are made of play doh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She genuinely looks like she has dwarfism on that video of her running back from the camera in Times Square 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1