Angels of the North

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sammy's brother's wife. They got married in Ibiza. She used to work at longlox but then left and opened her own lash business. Apparently her and sammy fell out after she left longlox.

She's the one who in the court documents was sending what's apps to that girl saying Matty hates her and he is believing everything his family said.
which point is this in the court doc? I’ve tried to find but missed it!

The problem with the salon is Sammy Jo's mum she is a pain in the arse
I used to be a client and you could go in with extensions there were only a couple of months old and she would Try and tell you for what ever reason she conducted in her head that you needed a full new set of extensions (which amounts to around, £450-500) I stopped going after she tried to make me buy a full new set after having a set for only 6 weeks 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sammy's brother's wife. They got married in Ibiza. She used to work at longlox but then left and opened her own lash business. Apparently her and sammy fell out after she left longlox.

She's the one who in the court documents was sending what's apps to that girl saying Matty hates her and he is believing everything his family said.
She’s stunning! Just looked her up. No wonder sammy jo is so jealous of her, she is everything she wants to be and more!

Reactions: 3
The problem with the salon is Sammy Jo's mum she is a pain in the arse
I used to be a client and you could go in with extensions there were only a couple of months old and she would Try and tell you for what ever reason she conducted in her head that you needed a full new set of extensions (which amounts to around, £450-500) I stopped going after she tried to make me buy a full new set after having a set for only 6 weeks 🙃
Even normal hairdressing prices are ridiculous, I don’t know how they have any customers willing to pay their prices

Reactions: 2
I had my hair done regularly there years ago and they were always pretty competitive on prices, but now they’re not anymore and the quality isn’t great, so it doesn’t justify paying te prices anymore. The service is rubbish as well and staff turnover is pretty high. There’s always new people there and they never seem to know what they’re doing.

I get the vibe they don’t have many regular clients as well

Reactions: 1
Her teeth look horrendous far too white. I don’t know why these influencers get the least natural looking teeth possible.

Her teeth look horrendous far too white. I don’t know why these influencers get the least natural looking teeth possible.
Her mum’s look worse because they’re so unnatural looking for a person of her age. If anything they’re even more ageing because they look like dentures!

Her mum’s look worse because they’re so unnatural looking for a person of her age. If anything they’re even more ageing because they look like dentures!
I think their whole family must’ve got a two for the price of one deal from the joke shop for their teeth

• Haha
Will people really buy a long lox pen?
I was laughing when she said she had ‘so many DM’s’ about them she really does live on another planet 😭
---
And also every day she puts on walking 100 miles for cancer research as if she is actually walking 100 PER DAY when it actually works out to be less across the month than the recommended 10k steps you’re meant to do per day🤣

I'm booking in to get my extensions refitted that I've had only like 2 months so can't wait to hear her mum try and tell me I need a full new set again
If you're telling me I need a full new set of extensions after 2 months then the hair your selling is tit hun sorry about it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she bloody kidding me?! Long day in the office and she’s spent 2 HOURS making a reel about Adele?!?!?! The girl is deluded. She wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped her in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Twice now she’s put a story saying she’s getting the miles in whilst at home😂 tell me you live in a big house without telling me you live in a big house
It’d take all day to cover a couple of miles in my house 🤣🙈

• Haha
Twice now she’s put a story saying she’s getting the miles in whilst at home😂 tell me you live in a big house without telling me you live in a big house
It’d take all day to cover a couple of miles in my house 🤣🙈
It’s actually not THAT big either. I think her pacing up and down her kitchen sums up her personality and how it would feel to be in a room with her.

Reactions: 1