Angels of the North

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually not THAT big either. I think her pacing up and down her kitchen sums up her personality and how it would feel to be in a room with her.
Small in comparison to some of the properties in the area

Small in comparison to some of the properties in the area

This is the area her parents live in Northumberland, not her own house. Her house is on an estate of new builds in Newcastle that are all on top of eachother. Not worth the money IMO.
---
The boxing club featured in AOTN is not the same one that’s been closed down for drugs and weapons is it?? Just seen it on the news today and can’t remember.

Reactions: 1
I hate slating looks but her legs looked horrendous, the wide fit boots too 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think she’s clinging onto her youth so bad in every aspect of her life but that outfit is really something else she looks like she’s got dwarfism

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must have so much resentment towards the sister in law she’s stunning!

I’m confused as to why she’s making such a big deal out of a website launch? Isn’t that a basic thing most business’ have

Reactions: 5
I’m confused as to why she’s making such a big deal out of a website launch? Isn’t that a basic thing most business’ have
but this one has “her story”
She’s such a narcissist,, people wanting their hair done don’t give a duck about her story.

Reactions: 5