Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newtoyou

VIP Member
Is there a video where she talks about dropping out?

I used to quite like her but it got a bit repetitive and she started to look bored.

Reactions: 2
Yes her parents are wealthy. She never really said so but from small things she said here or there it's been very clear. She's definitely not struggling. Her youtube channel, however, is. How much longer will you give it?
I stopped watching when she had the brilliant idea of doing movie “commentary”…she is irrelevant

Reactions: 2

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Are you still subscribed? If so, i truly have no idea how/why. I really don't understand why people still watch her. She gives nothing
Nope, I went a long time ago. I saw someone had tagged her and she replied saying she was making a video on it so I checked out of curiosity

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Pιrικα

Here's the tweet where someone "outed" them

she has a bf? lol she has never mentioned him. Keeping a relationship a secret never turns to be good🙈

She recently bought a Tesla after dropping out of her law degree to pursue YouTube and her content feels like it has become increasingly lazy and badly researched. She also flip-flops between opinions, just repeating the opinions of people either on r/beautyguruchatter, tattle or gurugossip.

Anyone else getting a little frustrated with her content?
her parents are rich. They travel a lot every year and go on holidays.I always knew she is well off and living with parents and not being independent is easier for her

Last edited:

oshare

VIP Member
Last time I checked her channel it was on like 550k and now it’s only 543k and the views are massively down. Guess this is what you get when you consistently give nothing
I'm surprised she hasn't lost more followers. Compared to how much her views have dropped

Hex

when was it revealed she voted brexit? I remember her being really anti it in one of her videos after it happened

it's funny how she voted brexit but kept whining that she was going to be deported if brexit happened.

oshare

VIP Member
Apart from her looks she doesn't really have much, indeed. Without her looks she wouldn't have gotten the success she had, let's be real. She's not interesting, she doesn't have an opinion and always looks bored.

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
Gabbie Hanna is trending on Twitter this morning so had a look why - she’s in massive beef with Angelika that’s why!

• Wow

Cutlass

Didn’t she address the accusations and “explain herself” a while ago?
I’ve stopped watching her now but I was subscribed when she addressed why she blocked certain people calling her out for being racist etc. She’s always spoken out against discrimination so I found it all very confusing... but I guess actions speak louder than words.

oshare

VIP Member
Nope, I went a long time ago. I saw someone had tagged her and she replied saying she was making a video on it so I checked out of curiosity

Same, i still sometimes check on her but apart from going down more nothing changes and she just gets more and more boring lol
she really became one of those youtubers she used to dislike and criticize so much

oshare

VIP Member
From what people have been saying she really hyped up her degree anyway, that it was not like she close to becoming a lawyer like she always pretended but rather a clerk or something? I mean, that's still a great job, absolutely and she would make pretty decent money! A lot of us would love that kind of good paying job, so I guess it's not like she can't go back?

I'm sure if she sells her Tesla she can fund going back to studying?

shooksimmer

I just saw she posted a podcast about youtube dying and tikotk replacing it. I finally unsubscribed from all her channels but ironically she seems to be going the Shane and Jeffree route of trying to blame their irrelevancy on youtube being unpopular rather than their content being stale and being generally unlikable.

Also I didn't even follow her on twitter but this showed up on my timeline and I found it hilarious. The comments are going in on how bold it is for her to be criticizing someone else for fake feminism. It's so obvious how fake any of her activism is when she already got exposed for supporting Brexit and her general nasty and ignorant comments she made in the past. The way she acts on her podcast just gave off that she makes problematic comments as jokes, that's just what it seemed like.

Attachments