Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missgarcy

Her views are so bad. You can just see them drop per week. Truly no idea how she somehow still gets more views than a lot of other creators, who actually put in the time and effort to produce something nice. But still, it's bad. Most vids don't hit 100k anymore. She even tried to do her road to irrelevancy again, but it clearly really flopped with only 85k. Haf a year ago she would still get around 250k per video. Time to pack up and get a job sis.

View attachment 933414

Her socialblade says enough.

View attachment 933421
I hope she has savings cause she has a tesla to pay.

Reactions: 1

DietGossip

VIP Member
Does anyone know anything about this??? I haven’t been keeping up with her that closely lately but this is news to me 😱
Smokey Glow did a collab with her and when people pointed out Angelika's problematic history a bunch of other commentary channels tried to take Angelika's side

So she responded to Gabbie to join in on the whole Internet hating Gabbie right now. Her first good video in a VERY long time.

oshare

VIP Member
Huh why? She looks fine to me? She has really good skin and her hair looks a lot better than it did last time I saw her. Surely it's your screenshot that makes her look a bit funky but don't we all when we get captured mid-sentence?

oshare

VIP Member
I think she comes from a family of money so I doubt she is or will struggle
Yes her parents are wealthy. She never really said so but from small things she said here or there it's been very clear. She's definitely not struggling. Her youtube channel, however, is. How much longer will you give it?

oshare

VIP Member
Another drop for AO. I mentioned last time she has 543k subs, that’s dropped again to 540k subs. Everyone is covering the Elle Darby content which would be ideal content for her as it was trending, people were searching for it, it was actually news that needed attention and people were outraged. It’s now the 9th Jan and she said she was covering it almost a week ago and nothing. In the meantime people have put out amazing content which got all the attention. I think she’s given up at this point.
Are you still subscribed? If so, i truly have no idea how/why. I really don't understand why people still watch her. She gives nothing

oshare

VIP Member
Well this is a forum in which we comment on other people so if we didn't comment on people's life choices and make some sort of judgement there would not be a lot of posts on this medium.
Very true and fair enough! But that also means we can counter that comment and argue about whether or not it is fair or not ;)

oshare

VIP Member
I agree she couldn't handle the work and the stress, saw she was making bank from YT so she quit because it was the easy way. Would have loved to see her continue as well but on the other hand I also understood her decision. When you are not feeling it, what's your motivation even?

Though it seems she's not happy doing YT anymore either. She declined a lot after quitting her degree I have to say. The first few months were okay but then she started missing reality from daily life if you know what I mean?

Katso

Ah another video babbling about makeup products. Someone needs to be really bored to find that stuff worth watching.

Lola123

VIP Member
It’s not. It’s however much student finance you use and they may not accept her back. Long term I’m not sure what she would do
I mean largely it is, someone I know did 3 years (including 2 resits of first year) and now they’re doing a fully funded degree…. So if she wanted to go back she could! I doubt she ever would! She probably has some longer term investments and a property?

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Literally every single one of her makeup channel videos is sponsored! I swear she’s become the sellout she used to criticise..
I can sort of understand it but a bit depressing nonetheless.
I don't dislike her at all but there iterally is nothing interesting enough about her now to make me want to watch.

oshare

VIP Member
She can deffo go back but is still a lot of wasted time and that kind of online presence might be concerning for future employers.

Did she break up with the gamer guy also who was obsessed with Belle Delphine? Saw she recently had been using Hinge.
Is doing what you want to do and making a living a wasted time though? On who's watch?
I'm not a fan of her at all, but who are you or anyone else to give her a timeline and a clock as if time is running out?

Maybe her broke up with her, who knows. Those lips don't look attractive to me