Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
She is polish.
I wonder, too, though. But really, she is awful at her job. From her own stories in her early videos, she was crap at her other jobs, too. Didn't she work at a cafe? I can not imagine her keeping a job for a long time with her attitude and energy. I think she knows and that's why she's trying to hold onto youtube and outstaying her welcome.
But she lives in the U.K, that’s what I meant. She’s a citizen here

Reactions: 3

flowerbomb99

Literally every single one of her makeup channel videos is sponsored! I swear she’s become the sellout she used to criticise..

ABIEGAL

Why does she always go to America on holidays? She has been to Florida before why does she have the need to go there again? My bet is her father has some kind of job that he goes back and forth to America and takes Angie with him so she can just do whatever there while he works. Kill two birds with one stone.
to be fair America, and Florida, is HUGE.

emm

VIP Member
The only reason she gave up her degree was because she wasn't good enough and couldn't cope as a ''law'' student. I know another youtuber who managed to finish law school while also making youtube videos. Angelika thought school was going go be easy.
I think a lot of youtubers imagined youtube would (somehow) be a forever career and hadn't thought about how fickle social media is. Whenever I see you tubers whose main job is this (unless they have a really good USP, production values etc) I often wonder why they are not worried about how unstable the platform is and wonder why they do not try and also do something else. I unsubscribed ages ago, but randomly saw part of her recent video about Try Guys and that whole scandal, she just doesn't do anything different from any other channels, her content has not evolved at all. Commentary channels are only woth watching if you have a really unique take on events or are really funny

you're telling me a polish immigrant was in support of leaving the eu??? looool like a turkey voting for christmas
when was it revealed she voted brexit? I remember her being really anti it in one of her videos after it happened

shooksimmer

Has anyone seen her podcast? I tried to listen to it but its just as boring as the rest of her content. Her boyfriend is hot but they both are just so uninteresting and just come off as people that are rude and judgmental irl. They did a podcast titled abouit AITA and they spent most of it talking about tattoos and the last 20 minutes to 3 of them. She also made a book channel when she could have just put that content on her second channel. I used to watch her videos a lot bc I they were nice background noise but after the drama that happened with her she just comes off as very ignorant and petty. She is also clearly running out of things to talk about since she is giving old drama summaries (which she ripped off from Smokey Glow but does a way worse job at).I unsubscribed from all her channels bc she is just flopping hard even compared to other drama channels.

Hex

She needs to stop calling herself a drama channel at this point. All she does it read tweets. 20 minute video reading tweets? Heck no. Even Trisha has taken some accountability for her actions while Angelika pretends she is an angel. When will she get cancelled?:cautious:

hollowcrown

Chatty Member
She can deffo go back but is still a lot of wasted time and that kind of online presence might be concerning for future employers.

Did she break up with the gamer guy also who was obsessed with Belle Delphine? Saw she recently had been using Hinge.

unknown7575

Yeah I definitely think algelika just has a really loyal sub base. Her main channel is obviously a lot of effort but the second gets so much attention and no effort. But fair enough

I found it weird yesterday that she incorporated a sex toy ad considering her audience? I don’t see many youtubers doing those which means loads of them must turn these opportunities down lol
i think she just takes whatever brand deals come her way because she’s advertised bluetooth earphones multiple times however clearly doesn’t use them as i’ve seen pictures either on her story or posted of her wearing airpods

shooksimmer

I tried giving her another chance with her James Charles video but she spent the first 4 minutes talking about her break and then trying to claim that journaling is just as effective as behavioral therapy and it must be true bc it worked for her. Obviously journaling is helpful but it is not the same thing at all as actual therapy and then she ends that tangent by saying still go to therapy if you can. I can't stand how she will make a sweeping generalization like that and then throw in a random statement that contradicts what she was talking about such an ignorant person. The rest of the video could have been summarized in half the time with a boring recap and her talking about hating James, with nothing insightful to add.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I used to like her videos - she was a breath of fresh air. But as others have said I find her a bit unwatchable now. Constantly going on about minor spats between YTers I just don't give a shit about. 'So and so said this, so somebody said that' - literally who cares.

oshare

VIP Member
She spent her summer holidays in Poland for 3 weeks and then she has the audacity to call out everyone who goes abroad during the pandemic.
LOL yes i felt the same. pretty sure she went by plane, too. the audacity! but we are not to judge her!!!! not her! only others!!

oshare

VIP Member
Her views are still dropping, she only gets between 40-60k per video. By all means, those numbers are not bad in general, but for what she used to get this is tragic. No wonder she uploads every 1 or 2 days, probably otherwise can't still get enough to fund her spending habits.

I think she buys followers.

BeautyBabe1999

00C53C0D-0EE4-493B-BC6C-95FB0C89CFB4.jpeg

is it just me, or does anyone else think her thumbnail is just off? Her expression is really weird, I had to do a double take because it didn’t even look like her.

hollowcrown

Chatty Member
Is doing what you want to do and making a living a wasted time though? On who's watch?
I'm not a fan of her at all, but who are you or anyone else to give her a timeline and a clock as if time is running out?

Maybe her broke up with her, who knows. Those lips don't look attractive to me
Well this is a forum in which we comment on other people so if we didn't comment on people's life choices and make some sort of judgement there would not be a lot of posts on this medium.

Reactions: 2

oshare

VIP Member
She’s just awful at her job. And I don’t know why she refuses to cover UK influencers in the first place… she is literally british.
She is polish.
I wonder, too, though. But really, she is awful at her job. From her own stories in her early videos, she was crap at her other jobs, too. Didn't she work at a cafe? I can not imagine her keeping a job for a long time with her attitude and energy. I think she knows and that's why she's trying to hold onto youtube and outstaying her welcome.

DietGossip

VIP Member
I get all the comments about youtube not lasting but angelika seems very smart and anyone smart would know to invest their money so they have more reliable sources of income. Her revenue/views and watch time is probably crazy. I think she actually makes fair comments 70% of the time and you can tel her law degree helps her make better observations than most of these drama channel people.
I do remember her making a comment about gossip sites which I didn’t really get because a drama channel is essentially doing the same but putting way more work and research into ‘petty’ things...
Yeah she doesn't have a leg to stand on making comments about sites like this. The only difference is that she gets paid now to say the things we say.