Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I went back to check her channel after more than a year of unsubscribing and her videos only get 65-90k views but she has 514k subs. People are so bored with her.
she was at 584k subs at least before, it’s mad to watch the decline

Reactions: 2

Cutlass

Since I unfollowed months ago, she hasn’t even come up on my home/ explore page once. Absolutely love to see it.

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
I enjoy her videos but she’s always a couple of days late to the drama. Sebastian Williams covers the exact same stories but he is much quicker getting his videos up, so I watch his before Angelika has time to upload

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Anyone else find it weird how obsessed she is with Shane? He could literally breathe and she’ll make a video saying Shane Dawson POLLUTES the air. I HATE Shane but why is she trying so hard to get content out of his name💀💀 we don’t care anymore. She seems like such a boring bitch
I think it’s also because she used to be quite a big Shane fan, he even used a clip of her in a video. She even said she’d been messaging him when he was first cancelled. I think she just used the clout he gave her and now is doing the same but just making sure we know she disagrees with him.

Pιrικα

Why does she always go to America on holidays? She has been to Florida before why does she have the need to go there again? My bet is her father has some kind of job that he goes back and forth to America and takes Angie with him so she can just do whatever there while he works. Kill two birds with one stone.

Hex

I went back to check her channel after more than a year of unsubscribing and her videos only get 65-90k views but she has 514k subs. People are so bored with her.

oshare

VIP Member
Just watched her latest video about Shane Dawson (didn’t actually get much out of it) but thought it was very hypocritical of her to criticise people who carried on supporting him and Jeffrey Star when she was happily supporting Shane up until he was cancelled in 2020. Jeffrey especially had been identified as a bad person who deserved to be cancelled yet she carried on supporting them and profiting off content about them when they made the beauty world series.
I feel like commentary and drama channels are falling in popularity now as most people don’t really care about many YouTubers and other influencer or celebrity dramas are discussed on TikTok which is much more popular. I think Angelika might find trying to live off YouTube more difficult and regret dropping out of uni.
I still follow a couple of commentary and drama channels, the ones that have been around for years and actually do reseach/bring something to the table, and they still get impressive views. I still love watching them, because they continue to put effort in it. Angelika hasn't been putting effort into YT for maaaany years now. That's the issue.

Hex

What even is her *thing* now?
I used to really like her when she had about 30k subscribers but then she seemed to focus on 'what is the tea' with random US YTers I had no interest in whatsoever.
Still can't quite believe she gave up a degree for this 😬
The only reason she gave up her degree was because she wasn't good enough and couldn't cope as a ''law'' student. I know another youtuber who managed to finish law school while also making youtube videos. Angelika thought school was going go be easy.

Moira Rose

Didn't realise there was a thread on Angelika. I find her infuriating! She says "like" after every other word so I can't focus on any info she's trying to relay. Seen alot about her being racist behind the seens including casually dropping the N word. Sorry if that's been mentioned! She's also Memeuless' galfriend

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
I’m still not over her love for Charlotte tilbury and then lack of mention that they weren’t cruelty free! She comes across as so fake and spoilt
i mentioned this in her comments a few months ago and someone was like 'aCtuAlLY they sell through retailers who ship to china' like okay but i'm gonna trust cruelty free kitty over some angelika stan

DietGossip

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel like her second channel is so low effort? You'd think that when someone drops out of uni the effort they put in videos goes up and not down. The topics are low effort rambling and so are the thumbnails.
Yeah I stopped watching her before she dropped out cause I could see the effort she put in getting less and less with each upload.

DietGossip

VIP Member
I remember finding some of her videos long ago when she only had like a hundred subscribers but was the only person doing commentary on some topics so watched a few but eventually just realised I didn't care for drama so much so stopped. A couple of years later and somehow she has blown up and also got involved in the drama herself for some reason, but her content does not seem to have evolved at all.
There's so much drama between youtubers now that I literally don't care anymore, so I stopped caring about Angelika

hollowcrown

Chatty Member
It's probably not fair to just say out of hand that her earning money from her Youtube channel is a bad idea.

It probably is fair to argue that she'd have more value, long-term and also to society by continuing her education in law than to sit in her room reading out peoples tweets in a boring video.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
i agree with angelika here though lol it had no context and she called it 'the whole brexit shit' so idk i wouldn't read that as a positive personally

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Last time I checked her channel it was on like 550k and now it’s only 543k and the views are massively down. Guess this is what you get when you consistently give nothing

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Checked out her channel after weeks away in the hopes the content would be better. So disappointed and it seems everyone feels the same because I swear she’s lost about 5000 subscribers since as well

xxxxxxxx

i think her comments about drama channels were more about people criticising peoples looks rather than their content

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I unsubscribed a while ago, thought I would check out how her channel is doing. Her views have dropped insanely. A few months ago she was still around 200k views, now she's not even pulling 100k anymore. By all means, she still has good views but that drop is insane. Her channel is really dying. I won't give it longer. Hope she invested some of her money but looking at that Tesla she got and all that crap she keeps buying I guess she's not so smart with money
Every time I look she’s dropped about 1000 subscribers

wonder if dropping out of Uni was really worth it