Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's just so funny. I had to giggle!

Reactions: 4
This really made me laugh! You're spot on! And out of curiosity, based on a few places she mentioned, a quick google of her name and her linkedin profile comes up! So I now know exactly where she works ?

Reactions: 7
This really made me laugh! You're spot on! And out of curiosity, based on a few places she mentioned, a quick google of her name and her linkedin profile comes up! So I now know exactly where she works ?
Oh my god!! Lol ? yeah just put her name and Bootle and there she is! What a stupid woman!!!

Reactions: 6
I watched the vlog because I was intrigued. It did make me laugh even more that she's saying what bus, street names and exactly where her office block is. I was thinking if she had a stalker it's just too creepy for words as she said about bus times too, her work hours etc. I was gobsmacked.

LinkedIn is always a good one to find people!

MY ANGELS ???‍?‍??? please stop says that Angie... it’s weird, cringe and annoying!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I already guessed it was that place and left a comment on her yt video the other day,and of course she denied it and deleted my comment!!

Reactions: 1
Shes practically having kittens because Zoflora has brought out 5 new fragrance disinfectants,and of course she had to buy them!!How sad is this woman???

Shes practically having kittens because Zoflora has brought out 5 new fragrance disinfectants,and of course she had to buy them!!How sad is this woman???
Oh I saw it, her knickers were soaking over a few bottles of bloody disinfectant!

This Hinch thing is starting to drive me crazy. It’s scary how easily influenced so many people are. Get a mind of your own!

Oh I saw it, her knickers were soaking over a few bottles of bloody disinfectant!

This Hinch thing is starting to drive me crazy. It’s scary how easily influenced so many people are. Get a mind of your own!
What's the scents then? I am so sad I have to ask but they must be so amazing and I just can't bear to watch!

What's the scents then? I am so sad I have to ask but they must be so amazing and I just can't bear to watch!
It was twilight garden (which I do love the scent of but not because that Hinch eedjit told me to!) lemon zing, winter morning, and I can’t remember the others. It was a day or 2 ago I watched it. But just watched another vlog and she’s excited because she found bluebell woods ?

Reactions: 2
I think I watched that one half heartedly!

Really odd!

Reactions: 2
Just wait until she finds this thread here. @teaspoon have you been watching long enough to remember the Diet Coke saga? She made a whole video ranting about that, and that lady was trying to be kind to her!

Just wait until she finds this thread here. @teaspoon have you been watching long enough to remember the Diet Coke saga? She made a whole video ranting about that, and that lady was trying to be kind to her!
I remember that! She did a separate little video addressing it "for the last time" ?

@karenjet and @Sara_M what have I missed in my life a diet coke saga please tell
She had been moaning about not losing as much weight as she felt she should be, and a lady was telling her that it could be the amount of Diet Coke she was drinking. I can’t remember the science behind it but it was something to do with how the body gets confused with artificial sweeteners and how it processes it.

Since Angela gets through a 24 pack a week the lady said that could be the culprit. Angela made a whole video ranting about it. And the woman wasn’t being nasty at all. She was only trying to help!

Reactions: 5
Hahaha,she looks as if she wants to punch someone!! This is so pathetic,making a video especially about diet coke????She really needs to get a proper life.

Omg, those boobs. ?

Reactions: 5