Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely reads on here. No longer saying the vomit inducing ‘my angels’ and doesn’t inflict her braless chest on us while packing her lunch bag.

I’m glad our feedback to being listened to

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I think she found this thread. She is now giving up daily vlogging and going to do weekends because she feels she has nothing exciting going on day to day.

Reactions: 3
not in a nasty way but someone her size must eat way too much to maintain/gain all the time. Im 14 and a half stone and burn about 3000-4000 calories a day with daily stuff, school runs, work. She must need about 4000-5000 calories to maintain her weight at her size (not being mean but when you are heavier then your body needs more fuel to just keep going) Her meals dont look too heavy and big but who knows if she has 2nds or 3rds and snacks? If I cut 500 calories a day, I lose 1lb a week. I still eat 2500-3500 calories a day which is loads if you eat the right things.
I know its hard to get the motivation to lose weight but she really doesnt seem that bothered. She wants to slim for canada but I bet she is this size when she goes away.
She seems a lovely lady (she does go on abit though!) so I feel bad saying negatives about her!

Reactions: 5
I really dont like her,shes so childish,and is too full of herself.

Reactions: 2
she seem childish with all the harry potter/disney stuff. She doesnt seem (in her 40's is she now?) her age at all. I dont get why some grown adults get so excited over kids stuff like she does. But she seems harmless enough

And so begins. The sickening vlogs of this immature being and her internet best “fwend”.

Reactions: 6
that breakfast on Instagram jeez enjoy yourself hun, but don’t kill yourself... the fat in that meal must of been off the scale

I wish the pair of them would just admit their feelings to each other. They flirt like teenagers and are practically on top of one another. I dont know about you guys but, when I'm with my "bestie" I'm not right in her face. Just get on with it guys!!!

Reactions: 7
It has been bugging me who they remind me of when they’re together.

It’s those weird twins from Alice in Wonderland

Reactions: 5
Lauren looks like she needs a good scrub!!! I like Angela but their relationship is very odd