Angela Black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think this had the potential to be so much better I'm kinda bored with it now but will see it through just to see what happens. Can't help but think it could of been condensed in to 3 or 4 episodes max feels a bit stretched to me.

Reactions: 7
I think I’ve given up on it but will continue to read here just to find out if she’s imagined it.

Reactions: 2
Think this had the potential to be so much better I'm kinda bored with it now but will see it through just to see what happens. Can't help but think it could of been condensed in to 3 or 4 episodes max feels a bit stretched to me.
Totally agree about the number of episodes. I thought this week was the last. They are really going to string it out!

The only thing I learned since last week was that Edgewater is a leisure centre & not a mental hospital.
Was a bit underwhelmed with that latest episode.
It is surely too obvious that the nasty husband is trying to push Angela over the edge just to get the kids??

Reactions: 4
I feel I’m the only person totally loving it. I think I’m just so intrigued to see what will happen with the husband etc.
Weird how the missing mistress hasn’t really been mentioned again, obviously the husband paid Ed to lie to her etc but what was the point in bringing all that up and making out that she had been buried in the woods If she hadn’t. its weird Angela did not mention to the police anything about it because at the time of being arrested she genuinely believed Ed and what he told her was real.
I’m starting to think maybe Ed was genuinely trying to help her but the husband found out and made threats/offered more money.

Reactions: 5
Actually you're right. I had looked it up on IMDB & it said 7. But there are 6 in this season & then there appears to be a second season 🤔
I also noticed that on my tv planner when I was setting it to record Angela Black, Series 1 it said.
I hope the pace picks up a little bit in the final 2 episodes.

Wasn't gonna bother watching but I'm with my mum and she's watching so here we go 😬

Reactions: 3
I was hoping she would be on the phone to the police at the end there and they would turn up or she would at least be recording but nooooo that would be USEFUL ACTION ANGELA

It’s intriguing and frustrating at the same time! Is it the last one next week?