Angela Black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the idea of Ed being in her mind and not real…I was going down the route of thinking he was being paid by the husband to make her think he had taken a hit out on her and was instructed by him to feed her all the information to make her paranoid, therefore driving her to actually act erratically and unstable so he can use it against her to gain custody of the kids, the mixture of physical and mental abuse. I was wondering if Yuki isn’t really missing but they are playing the long game to be together with his boys.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking Ed was her imagination. I think she us dealing with mental health issues. I think her job in the dog place is a community service kind of thing or a placement to help her in a way. I cant see why she would be working there really it doesn't fit in with her image.
Maybe she killed yuki. Maybe she killed the rabbit. She doesn't seem to do the school runs too, again a little off.

I like the idea of Ed being in her mind and not real…I was going down the route of thinking he was being paid by the husband to make her think he had taken a hit out on her and was instructed by him to feed her all the information to make her paranoid, therefore driving her to actually act erratically and unstable so he can use it against her to gain custody of the kids, the mixture of physical and mental abuse. I was wondering if Yuki isn’t really missing but they are playing the long game to be together with his boys.
LOVE it!! (y)

Just a suggestion ... if writing screenplays isn't your day job then perhaps it should be! I'd watch!!!

-------------------

I hope he isn't a figment of her imagination ... how would she have known to look in the briefcase, and who would she be talking to via the mobile phone, if that's the case? I've invested far too much time in this for it to be a big pile of nothing.

Reactions: 6
I actually prefer your theory to the 'it's all in her mind' theory! Only thing is, I think (not 100% sure) it was mentioned in the first episode that Yuki has been missing for something like three years? Or did I imagine this? Anyway, if that's the case, then they are playing a very long game!

Reactions: 2
LOVE it!! (y)

Just a suggestion ... if writing screenplays isn't your day job then perhaps it should be! I'd watch!!!

🤣 I wish! Will just have to keep my ‘talent’ on Tattle threads!

I actually prefer your theory to the 'it's all in her mind' theory! Only thing is, I think (not 100% sure) it was mentioned in the first episode that Yuki has been missing for something like three years? Or did I imagine this? Anyway, if that's the case, then they are playing a very long game!
Oh really, I must have missed that part, I had assumed it was more like 12mths but I mustn’t have been paying attention as I was basing that on nothing, I did think it odd they hadn’t mentioned a timeframe.

Reactions: 1
I thought she said 5 years in the latest episode?
I'm really not sure now! I thought they referred to her as going missing 'a few years back' in the first episode. Not sure I can be bothered to go back to check. Maybe somebody else will remember when she actually went missing.

I'm really not sure now! I thought they referred to her as going missing 'a few years back' in the first episode. Not sure I can be bothered to go back to check. Maybe somebody else will remember when she actually went missing.
Maybe the writer's are trying to trick us.

I'm enjoying it though.

I’m pretty sure they said 5 years

ohh see this is completely believable as well!!

one thing that doesn’t make sense to me is if he has been planning to leave her etc why has he begged her to stay two times, because surely she could just leave and he could still make her look like a bad parent and gain custody

Last edited:
I don’t have much to add - other than that I don’t think Ed has changed his clothes? Which to me is now making him seem imaginary, sadly. But who is she talking to on the phone?!

Reactions: 5
I’m half way through episode 2 and don’t know what to make of it. It seems a bit slow and the Ed thing is confusing me. I’ll probably carry on watching. I’m not totally gripped by it but interested enough to see what happens I guess.

Reactions: 3
Don't really know what to make of this. I want to find out what happens but the way everyone interacts with each other is so weird. No normal talking. Yeah just tell your kids over breakfast that their rabbits been killed. And why don't the parents care about the rabbit! I'd be upset if I found it like that. And they just went off randomly to his building, did they leave the kids home alone??

Reactions: 4
On the subject of the dead animal carcasses what was the relevance of one in the first episode? I couldn’t even make out what it was?

I was convinced after the carpark part that Ed was definitely in her head, but now I am back to thinking that it’s all an elaborate ploy by the husband to make it look as though Ed is in her mind, therefore unstable, to get custody of the kids. Wish it was all available to watch now, I am too impatient for this week by week malarkey

I was convinced after the carpark part that Ed was definitely in her head, but now I am back to thinking that it’s all an elaborate ploy by the husband to make it look as though Ed is in her mind, therefore unstable, to get custody of the kids. Wish it was all available to watch now, I am too impatient for this week by week malarkey
Yeah, I'm leaning towards it being a set-up with Ed and Olivier working together. Yuki will probably show up alive and well next week. I was hoping there'd be a bit more to it than this but at the same time I'll be glad if they don't go down the 'all in her head' route.

On the subject of the dead animal carcasses what was the relevance of one in the first episode? I couldn’t even make out what it was?
Not sure what that was. I generally look away when there's any animal death on screen - so I'm not doing well with this show! Notice how the documentary Angela watched this week featured an animal attack too. Even the spider didn't make it out alive! That spider represents Angela and that is what Olivier is going to do to her....

Last edited:
I think it was the dog who bit her in E1. There seems to be a forward glance of a future episode at the beginning of each one.

@1001 others I thought the dog was put to sleep after he bit Angela? There was a scene in the first episode that showed Angela passing a room where the dog was laid out on a table.

Yuki has been missing for five years, by the way - they mentioned this again last night, so that clears up the confusion!