Angela Black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 episodes that could have been done in 3 or 4 at a faster pace.
Obviously the subject matter of domestic violence is serious & Olivier got his comeuppance, but if there's another series I am out.

Reactions: 5
Anyone have a contact at ITV that I can sue for the complete waste of my time?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unfortunately I’m tired of Joanne Froggat playing the same miserable character in everything she does, Downton, Corrie, Liar, Bad Girls and now this.

Reactions: 8
It was all rather far-fetched, inevitably, and became more like background noise to me as I eventually began to lose interest, but what particularly got me about the last episode was Olivier and Theo sitting on what would presumably be a busy train taking as openly as they were, particularly when you take into account they'd only just meant.

Her abducting the children didn't add up either; when he took them back after everything he'd already orchestrated to win custody, surely he would have gotten police involvement?

Reactions: 7
The whole 'strangers on a train thing' made me roll my eyes a bit - as did the rest of the show. Somebody mentioned a series 2 a few pages back but I really don't see the need for that? I won't be tuning in!

The only thing I liked was how Angela turned the tables on Theo at the end. Other than that it was all a bit boring throughout.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch the tower? Not sure if there is a thread for that, couldn't find one

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed Showtrial a lot. Kind of sad it wasn't on weekly as there would have been a lot we could have discussed. As it was I watched the whole thing over two nights. I did share my thoughts in the Showtrial thread, but there wasn't much discussion last time I checked.

Quick question about episode 4 just after she loses custody in court. She arrives home to a package of a drawing of that Theo man who sent her that?

Quick question about episode 4 just after she loses custody in court. She arrives home to a package of a drawing of that Theo man who sent her that?
She did the drawing when she was in the mental health unit and they sent it on to her (if I'm remembering correctly!)

Reactions: 1
I enjoyed Showtrial a lot. Kind of sad it wasn't on weekly as there would have been a lot we could have discussed. As it was I watched the whole thing over two nights. I did share my thoughts in the Showtrial thread, but there wasn't much discussion last time I checked.
I know its only iplayer but I'm watching it weekly on Sundays

Spent today hungover watching the whole series and what a waste of time. I'm glad I'm not alone in how underwhelming I found it

Reactions: 2
I’m a little late for this one I know, but I seen it on Netflix and there was nothing else on so gave it a try. I’m currently 3 1/2 episodes in it reminds me of something similar to Harlan. Coben fool me once only it’s a very piss. Poor attempt like the way in full me once they had a weapon me cupboard so did they and how their husbands were both rich. Angela Blair was at a much slower pace so I lost interest pretty quickly. Where is fool me once words keep your suspense up the actor who plays Angela hasn’t really got much expression and I know they are going through domestic violence, but you think was this even a loving relationship at one point it all feels so cold and clinical. Olivier is very unerving to watch
---
was a complete anticlimax, went at a very slow pace could have been done in less episodes
I didn’t really rate fool me once but copeared to that it was fantastic