Angela Black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah now I’m thinking that Ed and Olivier are working together. “Ed” is some weird elaborate hitman, he’s helping Olivier go through the motions of this lengthy set up. If it was his version of events she 100% would have been caught by now, Oliver would have found her phone or the sleeping tablets etc, he’s too cunning / possessive / aware of everything in his house to have not caught her.

Reactions: 1
Well I suppose if most of us on here are still a bit baffled, it's a pretty decent production.
Is Angela mad or being manipulated by husband into thinking she is?
I think there are a few red herrings, still it is very watchable.

Reactions: 7
I'm going to be seriously annoyed if she wakes up towards the end of episode 6 and this was all a dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also noticed when she rang the police and when the police arrested her - she gave her name as Angela something (Mayer I think). So I wonder what the significance of that and the title being Angela Black is?

I’m now thinking Ed is real and it’s a plan by Olivier to make out she is mad and get her sectioned.

Reactions: 7
I think, as somebody mentioned on here earlier, Angela Black is probably her maiden name and the reference of the mental health facility Edgewater indicates she has presumably spent time there before marriage.

I think Ed is working with hubby as well and I had suspected that they are trying to get her to attempt to murder hubby, before he gets to her, so hubby can gain sole custody of the children and likely have her returned to the mental health facility.

Reactions: 6
I’m getting Behind Her Eyes vibes from this😑

I know she hasn’t much to smile about but she always looks so bloody miserable in every role I’ve seen her in!

Reactions: 9
The woman who played her care coordinator is Imran’s ex wife in Coronation Street.

Reactions: 2
I genuinely have no idea how this show will end. It’s so intriguing but also it’s quite tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15