Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I've said before, I know it's so hard when you have a child with medical problems and I am hoping things get better for Angel.
But in my opinion the little one needed checking out today. Her mum is recovering from an operation, her cousin works two jobs and often posts about doing 6 or 7 days work.
As difficult as it all is, Angel has her own car & also doesn't have to do anything drastic like ring into a zero hours job to ask for parental leave and therefore, become unemployed. She has enough money to order mcdonalds so she has enough money to make a packed lunch for her other son to eat at A&E. Angel has all the tools at her disposal to get the little one checked out at the hospital.
It pissed me off how many comments were slagging off her mum. Imagine being in pain and seeing your daughter incite hate against you and basically, neglecting your grandkids medical needs.
If she's got anything about her she should delete that video out of respect for her son and her mum.
She literally got so many comments about her mum not being around, but she literally said in the video before that she would be there to look after romelle? I agree it’s weird the comments she picks and chooses to respond to, maybe she’s annoyed at her mum and that’s why she kept it up. I completely agree though, yes it’s not an ideal situation but she doesn’t have to stress about fitting her childcare around an actual job!

Reactions: 3
how hasn't she registered at a GP???? she's lived there for months now hasn't she? surely thats 1 thing you do ASAP, esp with 2 young kids!

Reactions: 8
I’m horrified and believe she’s filmed so much of her poor kid sick in the hospital, I just can’t imagine what goes on in someone’s head to want to film him on oxygen, lying listless, blood all over his hand from his cannula being dislodged… also the video where she says she doesn’t need to take him to the hospital because she knows better than the drs and nurses who have told her to get him seen! Wtf!! He’s a baby with a breathing problem who has been hospitalised multiple times he definetly needs to be seen. Don’t know why she thinks she knows better than these professionals when she hasn’t even bothered to register him with a GP or make sure he has enough of his inhalers at home!

Reactions: 10
he was breathing weird in the video where she was saying “he is breathing fine etc” so it’s no surprise he has ended up admitted. she also doesn’t believe he has asthma 🙄 well he quite clearly does have something of the sort.

she needs to pull her finger out of her ass and register at a drs and i’m sure she has the time to do so between going ikea and mcdonald’s

there’s no way i’d be filming my little one in that state or even taking out my phone to fill to later edit it for tiktok. absolutely got her priorities all wrong.

i see her comments are slagging off her poor mum again.

They don’t like to diagnose asthma under 5 years old and typically children who do end up with a diagnosis have multiple admissions and Gp presentations with respiratory type symptoms in infancy. I find it so strange that these parents take pictures in hospitals etc. such a strange thing to take a picture/video of.

Reactions: 9
I don't know how people can film in a hospital I've been sent a few times with my autistic son I'm usually to worried to even go on phone. Surely she would of sorted something with loads of hospital visits that she has look into babysitting services it's no place for another child to be.

Reactions: 2
yeah they won’t diagnose with asthma however if she was registered with a gp she could get a pump. some drs won’t give them however most times they do

Reactions: 2
I really dislike people showing their kids poorly & in hospital.
My eldest had an operation recently and I never once though to take my phone out, snap a photo & post on social media. I was too busy worrying about him to do that. She says the eldest kid was being a 'handful' in the hospital. Get off your phone and parent him then ??? Stop filming him misbehaving.

Reactions: 6
I really dislike people showing their kids poorly & in hospital.
My eldest had an operation recently and I never once though to take my phone out, snap a photo & post on social media. I was too busy worrying about him to do that. She says the eldest kid was being a 'handful' in the hospital. Get off your phone and parent him then ??? Stop filming him misbehaving.
I actually agree, I liked angel but recently she's really gone down in my estimations, I hope your son's okay 🩵

• Heart
I actually agree, I liked angel but recently she's really gone down in my estimations, I hope your son's okay 🩵
I’m the same, I used to like her content but all these crying videos, showing her poorly kid with far too much graphic detail and moaning about how nobody helps out is putting me off her.

I’m the same, I used to like her content but all these crying videos, showing her poorly kid with far too much graphic detail and moaning about how nobody helps out is putting me off her.
The last thing I would do is post tiktoks about my child if he was struggling to breathe I would be ringing 999

I know it’s such a shame, I really found that video incredibly difficult to watch and I’m debating stopping watching her content all together. I just can’t get my head around some of her choices, and it breaks my heart that she’s filming content in hospital and putting her sons must vulnerable moments on the internet for thousands of strangers to see.

Her cousin Franky was on live this morning, and was defending Angels mum and explaining that they can’t just drop everything to come. People were slagging her off too for not getting the day off work to be with Angel etc, but she was like I literally can’t just not go to work when these things happen, she has bills to pay and it’s not really her responsibility. She was saying how it is the dads fault and they are dead beats, which is very true but I think Angels followers are just following her blindly and not looking logically at the situation at all. Angel is their mum at the end of the day and it is ultimately her responsibility along with the dads, I just feel she is making such terrible choices with broadcasting the kids in this way.

Reactions: 13
Ugh her flat is disgusting it's like a brand new one aswell how does it get that bad does she not watch them.

how hasn't she registered at a GP???? she's lived there for months now hasn't she? surely thats 1 thing you do ASAP, esp with 2 young kids!
This what I asked in her video because I’m highly confused as to why they are not registered .. the same week I had my son this year I registered him. She saying the big reason why they dnt make him a prescription is because he isn’t registered… so register them then … it would solve a quarter of her and his obvi health problem . I don’t know I just feel like it’s always an excuse with her like just get things done that are important ! This is important !

Reactions: 4
im confused why she keeps saying she cant 'buy' an inhaler - you don't need to buy one for a child, it should be on a repeat prescription for free if the docs or hospital feel so strongly that he needs one, im guessing this is all linked to her not being registered with a doctors surgery. thats the first thing she needs to do now she's back from the hospital in case he has another flare up!!

where does she take them for jabs and general medical issues if she's not registered anywhere?

Reactions: 7
She can register as a temporary resident and because he’s a child they’d get seen the same day. It’s so easy to do. Really think people should have regular parenting assessments.

She’s sent him to nursery when over the weekend he had a collapsed lung from an asthma attack and said it’s because she needs a break. Are you joking????? The child needs rest and to heal. Nursery is only adding to him getting sick. At least let him recover before sending him back. Honestly she’s starting to boil my piss

• Wow
Reactions: 14
he will go back to nursery today and pick up something else. it’s okay though he has a course of antibiotics 🙄
i get it being a single parent is bleeping tough however he was seriously ill in hospital i wouldn’t jeopardise his health for a few hours of peace.
surely she could’ve just sent the older one and then left the young one at home
i’m actually baffled at her

Reactions: 12
I think a lot of people on this thread forget that yes Angel is a single mum but she doesn’t work. There is absolutely no reason for her flat to be that disgusting as she has nowhere to go during the day. There’s absolutely no excuse for her to leave her children to their own devices whilst she sleeps in a different room. It’s neglect whether people see that or not. They are 2 and 3 and should never be left to roam about a house whilst their mum sleeps. It’s so dangerous. I genuinely can’t get over how lazy she actually is. Also do people think she doesn’t have money?? She’s got a lot more than she’s letting on.
Also her son has just been hospitalised for a few days and she’s giving him fizzy juice… why is she giving toddlers fizzy juice??? I can’t with this girl.

Reactions: 12
surely if she doesn't work and is on UC her UC should be like £2k a month or something??? she said her rent is £1k and then she'll get 300 ish for herself and then about £590 for 2 kids? also child benefit x 2 and council tax support