Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shittttt I just saw the paint video. I mean look without being harsh, what do you expect? I've left my kids alone for "5 mins" before and they've got themselves into all kinds of tit but it's totally 100% my fault. Again I get it's tough you need a break etc but
I’m sorry if this is inappropriate but the way I howled at the carpet omg, it’s not funny really but oh my bleeping god 🤣🤣
oh my god I've just seen this video. What the duck. I'd cry too I think 🫣 but it was all for the sake of being able to edit a tik tok video in peace. Again, I get it I've had small kids, I too have left them alone for "5 mins" and they have got into all kinds of tit, but at that point it's totally my fault. I mean that ain't even going to come out, is there even a rug big enough!
I know she gets alot of comments saying I'd love to help you get a wish list bla bla does she actually accept gifts from there or help, not sure if these are in the way of donations or what.
---
after seeing her a few times on my timeline now I feel like she’s quickly becoming like that girl Beth that used to come on live crying all the time hinting for money.

Firstly, the video the other day going through her bills… is anything private anymore? What would she get from telling strangers the exact amount of her out goings? Really baffles me that video.

Todays videos.. I don’t have kids so it could be just me but would you not sort your kids out and put them to bed before videoing what they’ve done to your house? I’m the same age as her and I think the last thing I’d do when I’m having a breakdown is pull my phone out to video my self crying.

It’s obviously not just her that does it because I do see it a lot but I find it very weird
Hmmmm I'm starting to wonder that about is it just a hint for grifters? It's must just seem easy and appealing when others are doing it.

listen, there's nothing worse than someone with no kids and all the ID NEVER LET MY KIDS DO THAT (I was the same with iPads in restaurants LOL) but for duck sakes you would 100% put them to bed before any more tik tok shenanigans that got you in this mess in the first place!
In the same breath my kids have always gone to bed at a reasonable hour, one of them was such a pain with it but I persisted for WEEKS now she asks to go to bed if it's getting a bit late. I need my evening & time to breathe it's just not healthy for any of them her to not have space and then to be tired. I don't think it's an age thing, more of a guidance thing.

I know this is tattle but I feel really harsh got my posts on angel tonight, for the most part I do like her but lately im just like 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She already has a wish list in her bio not sure if anyone buys them but I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t when she’s asking for£140 TV, £166 garden chair???, £59 bedside tables, £108 carpet cleaner (if she’s added that after doing that video then I can’t cope)😂😂😂
Priorities though if your really struggling I’d be be asking for nappies and other necessities then saving up the money I’m not spending on them for other items that aren’t a priority like a smart tv🤯🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do think nowadays there’s a difference between literally not being able to survive and not having disposable income after food and essentials. I think she’s more the latter.

Reactions: 7
She already has a wish list in her bio not sure if anyone buys them but I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t when she’s asking for£140 TV, £166 garden chair???, £59 bedside tables, £108 carpet cleaner (if she’s added that after doing that video then I can’t cope)😂😂😂
Priorities though if your really struggling I’d be be asking for nappies and other necessities then saving up the money I’m not spending on them for other items that aren’t a priority like a smart tv🤯🤯😂
The carpet cleaner 😂😂

I left my 3 year old to go pee , left the kitchen stair gate unlocked and she smeered peanut butter absolutey everywhere 😂😂 carpets walls jumperoo 🥴 kids are fast

Her kids have tipped cereal so many times why is she still putting it where they can access it??

Reactions: 10
I first started following Angel a couple of years ago when i first downloaded tiktok, but I actually decided to unfollow her a couple of weeks ago. I didn't mind her to start with, she posted some good cooking recipes and other bits, but now I just find her content repetitive. I'm also not a fan of the constant swearing in front of two toddlers and the putting Amazon wishlist's on and then unboxing them in videos. Loads of people are struggling right now, not everyone has the privilege of being able to effectively beg on a social media platform for gifts. When her car got stolen, people were telling her to start a Go Fund Me page because she hadn't bothered with GAP insurance ?! How is that anyone else's problem

Reactions: 13
I first started following Angel a couple of years ago when i first downloaded tiktok, but I actually decided to unfollow her a couple of weeks ago. I didn't mind her to start with, she posted some good cooking recipes and other bits, but now I just find her content repetitive. I'm also not a fan of the constant swearing in front of two toddlers and the putting Amazon wishlist's on and then unboxing them in videos. Loads of people are struggling right now, not everyone has the privilege of being able to effectively beg on a social media platform for gifts. When her car got stolen, people were telling her to start a Go Fund Me page because she hadn't bothered with GAP insurance ?! How is that anyone else's problem
shes had a few occasions where people have sent her money for food shopping/takeaway etc, it’s just modern day begging, I really start to go off people when they ask for money online 🥺

Reactions: 12
Omg so glad to find a thread on her!

She comes up on my FYP page all the time. My issue is she gets so angry with people judging her and having no sympathy, but she literally puts her business out there for everyone to see? Of course people are going to have opinions if you literally put your whole life on the internet and film it?

Also, this might sound really harsh and i do understand that life throws you curveballs sometimes, but having two boys that close to age by different dads is alot? She clearly wasn’t in super secure relationships with their dads or an amazing financial position so she could have waited before getting pregnant because tbh she was always going to struggle? Maybe that’s unfair but I just think she has made life really hard for herself.

I agree also with the posts about her finances, tbh I have no idea how she actually affords anything? Are the benefits she gets enough for her to survive on? She used to work at the chip shop 1 day a week she said, but then she has all this stuff like a nice car on finance, an expensive flat (I know rent is a joke and she lives close to London so that will be expensive) but it does seem like she has alot of luxuries.

Reactions: 13
She mentioned on her live a few days ago that she’s looking to get Romelle assessed for ADHD. I wonder if she’s documenting this all as evidence for a diagnosis.

Regardless though, she knows what the kids are capable of. If she was editing a video in her room because the charger was there, just bring the charger into the living room to keep an eye on them? For now they are only making a mess but what if one of them were to hurt themselves?

I get she needs a moment to herself, but if you know your kids are feral then don't leave them to roam a flat with no locked doors or stairgates!!

She has deffo made life hard by getting pregnant quickly with a diff lad and unfortunately for her they both appear to be wasters.

Mind you a few months ago she did a video and said "Im picking my partner up from the train station" and when people in the comments were asking I swear she was replying saying it was Caylan/Kaylan's Dad (no idea of the spelling)

I get she needs a moment to herself, but if you know your kids are feral then don't leave them to roam a flat with no locked doors or stairgates!!

She has deffo made life hard by getting pregnant quickly with a diff lad and unfortunately for her they both appear to be wasters.

Mind you a few months ago she did a video and said "Im picking my partner up from the train station" and when people in the comments were asking I swear she was replying saying it was Caylan/Kaylan's Dad (no idea of the spelling)
Yeah she defo did! She also made videos being like ‘dish up dinner with me for a family of four’ they were back together a few months ago but now she is so publicly slating him so it must have gone very sour.

Reactions: 8
i saw in the comments people saying her youngest's dad is also on tiktok posting loads of vids etc but ive never seen it - anyone know??

Reactions: 3
i saw in the comments people saying her youngest's dad is also on tiktok posting loads of vids etc but ive never seen it - anyone know??
His username is ‘cpseason’ but all his videos seem to be on private now. Unless he has another account or something.

His girlfriend (can’t remember her username but shes in his TT followers) posted a tiktok something along the lines of ‘baby mums that lie about their baby dads for clout’ though.

Reactions: 4
I get it can be stressful being a single mum of 2 with a small age gap ( I was in her position with a 16 month gap between the 2!) but she doesn't seem to help herself . There seems to be no rules ,routines etc. If my child was pouring cereal all over the floor I would put it up out the way . How / why are these kids climbing up on units etc to get this stuff. That video with the trashed house that's more than a couple of minutes,yes kids are quick but seriously they is no way they trashed her whole flat in 5 minutes .

Her priorities are all wrong ,she knows what her kids are like but decides to leave them to go and edit a tik tok video 🤷‍♀️ it makes no sense . Edit and post your videos once they are in bed . Then using the paint video for more content 🤦‍♀️.

She's openly admitted she leaves them to play / watching TV ( trashed the flat) whilst she sleeps in she only has herself to blame. Sorry if that's harsh and yes it's tough being on your own but unless she starts putting in some routines ,rules etc then they are not going to learn

Reactions: 15
I get it can be stressful being a single mum of 2 with a small age gap ( I was in her position with a 16 month gap between the 2!) but she doesn't seem to help herself . There seems to be no rules ,routines etc. If my child was pouring cereal all over the floor I would put it up out the way . How / why are these kids climbing up on units etc to get this stuff. That video with the trashed house that's more than a couple of minutes,yes kids are quick but seriously they is no way they trashed her whole flat in 5 minutes .

Her priorities are all wrong ,she knows what her kids are like but decides to leave them to go and edit a tik tok video 🤷‍♀️ it makes no sense . Edit and post your videos once they are in bed . Then using the paint video for more content 🤦‍♀️.

She's openly admitted she leaves them to play / watching TV ( trashed the flat) whilst she sleeps in she only has herself to blame. Sorry if that's harsh and yes it's tough being on your own but unless she starts putting in some routines ,rules etc then they are not going to learn
She said in one of her videos that her TikTok community is her support because she doesn’t have much in real life, but it sounds like her mum/Frankie help her lots. Her mum paid for a professional carpet cleaner to come! I guess because the kids dads aren’t around as much and she doesn’t seem to have many mum friends, but I do think she likes the attention a bit and seems to thrive on acting like she’s doing it ‘all on her own’

This exactly. I had 3 under 3, and never have they trashed my house like this. She needs to get those boys in a proper routine and then she would have time to herself. What sort of mother lets a 2 year old and 3 year old look after themselves whilst they sleep in, it’s shocking. And they’ve only been in that flat 3 months and it’s a total tit tip already.

Reactions: 9
unfortunately its quite normalised now, esp on tiktok, to see people showing their house absolutely trashed to pieces saying "oh look what my 3 year old did" like SORRY? that is not normal and a 3 year old should not be allowed to get away with that amount of destructiveness! its crazy. i don't have any kids but I was an auntie at 15 so always had nieces and nephews around and never once have they been allowed to get away with pouring out food or paint or smearing food on the walls etc, sorry but thats just them being left for extended periods of time to go wild.

Reactions: 12
I can see her getting quiet a lot of backlash from her most recent post of her kids child seats. The youngest ones seats wonky not sure if it’s fully strapped in and the older one isn’t even in one. I’m not sure on the law but I do think you have to be a certain height before not using one? 😪

Reactions: 5
I can see her getting quiet a lot of backlash from her most recent post of her kids child seats. The youngest ones seats wonky not sure if it’s fully strapped in and the older one isn’t even in one. I’m not sure on the law but I do think you have to be a certain height before not using one? 😪
I like Angel and I enjoy watching her. I can see she is trying her best and it's so tough when one of your kids has medical problems.
But the car seat situation is scary, and illegal. The older one has to be in a seat, he's nowhere near the legal limit to be without one.

Reactions: 3