Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Angel and I enjoy watching her. I can see she is trying her best and it's so tough when one of your kids has medical problems.
But the car seat situation is scary, and illegal. The older one has to be in a seat, he's nowhere near the legal limit to be without one.
This is absolutely awful! Someone said in the comments that they messaged her and offered her a car seat but she ignored them. I’ve said it before but you open yourself up to scrutiny if you post your life online, it’s literally what you sign up for.

I remember one of the first videos I saw she gave them both tea in a baby bottle! I’m no mum or expert on babies but surely caffeine for such little ones is not the smartest move?!

Also know I’m being petty but she says she has no money and literally spends like 20 quid on meal deals, sorry but if I was strapped for cash I would make more of an effort with making a packed lunch!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope she gets pulled over by the police for not having her child in a car seat it’s absolutely disgusting tbh and inexcusable when she has people offering her ones for free she clearly doesn’t give a tit about their safety. The other car seat doesn’t even look like it’s installed correctly either. They both should be rear facing but any seat is better than nothing!

Reactions: 8
I see so many ‘tiktok mums’ on the daily, showing their kids in the wrong car seat or no car seat at all. It boils my blood, why wouldn’t you care for your child’s safety 😡

Reactions: 2
Also what happened to her mum exactly? I get wanting to be there with family etc but the mum is in kings no? And she's coming from mikes imagine how much being spent in travel and time travelling

I see so many ‘tiktok mums’ on the daily, showing their kids in the wrong car seat or no car seat at all. It boils my blood, why wouldn’t you care for your child’s safety 😡
Yes! Also completely ignoring people when they comment about it, it’s such a serious issue and they just dodge the questions and never answer them!

Reactions: 1
I thought she was okay but some things don’t need to be aired, as someone said she could be airing it to help with an adhd diagnoses who knows.
However she does lie, she says she doesn’t have much of a support network yet a family member paid for her holiday (how many of us have a family member willing to pay for our holidays?) her mum paid for a carpet cleaner, frankie also helps her. She does have help. She isn’t alone. Her boys just have no routine or discipline, she isn’t a bad mum.
She would get around £1,561.16 in uc, if she was claiming which she probably is.

Reactions: 10
As if she’s just posted another video in the car and that kid is STILL in a wonky car seat and no car seat for the 3yo old in sight. Pure negligence.

As if she’s just posted another video in the car and that kid is STILL in a wonky car seat and no car seat for the 3yo old in sight. Pure negligence.
Literally giving me so much anxiety 😥 nobody is calling her out, but when people did last time she didn’t both replying!

Reactions: 3
She does buy a lot of random unessecary stuff for someone who claims to struggle to have enough money for bills, I struggle myself and I don't buy half of what she does.

Reactions: 11
She does buy a lot of random unessecary stuff for someone who claims to struggle to have enough money for bills, I struggle myself and I don't buy half of what she does.
Because it’s clear as day that she ain’t really struggling I’m sure she comes on there and states that so people can feel sorry for her and buy of her wish list , send gifts , send money etc . I was shocked when one of the followers brought her grocery shopping . That to me is mental how much people will bend the backs for people online but probs haven’t given a penny to the local homeless person in ages . Angel is not poor how she makes it out like . She goes on more holidays than the average person ( regardless if it’s paid for by others ) she still needs spend money etc , she buys take out , does grand meals , Let’s her kids waste biscuits and cereal ( when they throw it on the floor ) , her car before and now was quite good . I don’t know man she don’t seem like that is completely struggling . Struggling is going without and she doesn’t go without . I wish people will kinda open their eyes that she gonna ride the let’s feel sorry for her train . I need to see her Amazon store front cos a smart tv is insane and if any one buys then this world really is crazier than I thought .

Reactions: 10
Yeah the tv is £145 and she also has an egg chair for £165 😂 99% of stuff on there aren’t essentials at all, they are stuff people go without if they are struggling!!

tbh you can get fake palm angels for cheap
however the amount of meal deals she gets , greggs , desert takeaways etc it’s ridiculous
she should worry about paying her essential bills first then worrying about silly tit like that

Reactions: 6
Wish I could afford 7 hash browns a sausage and pancake meal and cheesy flatbread from maccies when I’m skint 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i know everyone seems to like her here but I really don’t😂
Don’t get me wrong she isn’t a bad person and she looks like she’s trying her best
But I don’t like beggars, I work and study I wish I had the time to go out and actually sit down for breakfast. I was meant to post the other day but don’t think I clicked send… whys every day ‘it’s one of them days’, everything seems sooo dramatic about her, constantly goes on about being a mum which is becoming her only personality trait and the filling up her petrol tank to less then half (twice) and filming it makes me cringe hard cause I feel it’s a ‘awe pity me’ thing😂🤷🏻‍♀️

exactly ! that’s what i don’t get
she’ll get full uc and some of her rent paid (depend on the lha rate)
but every time someone asked about it she would ignore the question

is she in private rent or housing association? i'm assuming private if her rent is £1k! imagine living next door to her with that noise 😳 lol

Reactions: 1