Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t state where it is for privacy reasons, but i’m in a council property & the rent is extortionate all because of train links to london 🤢
how on earth can a council charge £1k rent for a 2 bed flat??? where i live a 3 bed housing association house is only £475pcm!

Reactions: 1
I can’t state where it is for privacy reasons, but i’m in a council property & the rent is extortionate all because of train links to london 🤢
wow that's crazy 😳 i cant believe a council/housing association place is that much, never mind it being a flat. in that case then her UC housing help should cover her rent?

are you sure it’s council? because i’m shocked that a council is charging 1k a month.
did she move from one council place to another because i know she was living somewhere else.

i live in london and most council places and housing association costs are less the £1k.

surely if it’s council and she’s got the right amount of bedrooms she should have her lha rate should cover a substantial amount of her rent.

Reactions: 4
tbh you can get fake palm angels for cheap
however the amount of meal deals she gets , greggs , desert takeaways etc it’s ridiculous
she should worry about paying her essential bills first then worrying about silly tit like that
That’s why i whole heartedly b
it’s council housing it’s near my house
it’s private .. she said she had a landlord I’m sure the council found it for her and helps pay for it cos the landlord is under the scheme but definitely private rented

im not surprised if its £1k though private, i'd be shocked if its a HA/council property for that price tho, esp for a 2 bedroom flat! its not even a house.

Reactions: 1
yeah it has to be private
council housing is few and far between in london and certain places.
i highly doubt the property she had before was council therefore i doubt she’s been moved into a two bedroom council flat

it’s probably a landlord the council have on there books.

Reactions: 2
unless she gets her boys in order, shes gonna pay for it the rest of her life

Reactions: 7
unless she gets her boys in order, shes gonna pay for it the rest of her life
Surely it would help if she gave them much more disclipine and structure and didn’t just let them run riot the whole time? I worry too they will be so much harder to cope with when they are older if they don’t learn!

Reactions: 5
she’s overcompensating because she’s a single parent and they’ve got deadbeats.
i get that however she’s got zero structure
they run rings around her

Reactions: 8
i hate it when people on tiktok do videos saying wow why are you're kids so loud/out of control and they put 'sorry my kids are expressing themselves and making memories!!!!' like no they're not, your wild ass kids are just going mental and you cant parent

Reactions: 5
i hate it when people on tiktok do videos saying wow why are you're kids so loud/out of control and they put 'sorry my kids are expressing themselves and making memories!!!!' like no they're not, your wild ass kids are just going mental and you cant parent
her boys are above her and they know that

Reactions: 3
sorry but her latest video crying and saying how she needs help. i get it being a single parent is tough.

the other day she was in ikea with her cousin , her mum has the boys one day etc. complains of no money but gets domino’s , mcdonald’s , does okay for petrol money etc. her mums just had an operation so ofc she can’t help. when she does videos like this people comment that she’s so alone and needs help 🙄

yeah it must be tough with her sons breathing but instead of crying on tiktok and invading his privacy when he is naked out of the bath take him to an out of hours
---

Reactions: 12
sorry but her latest video crying and saying how she needs help. i get it being a single parent is tough.

the other day she was in ikea with her cousin , her mum has the boys one day etc. complains of no money but gets domino’s , mcdonald’s , does okay for petrol money etc. her mums just had an operation so ofc she can’t help. when she does videos like this people comment that she’s so alone and needs help 🙄

yeah it must be tough with her sons breathing but instead of crying on tiktok and invading his privacy when he is naked out of the bath take him to an out of hours
---
Yea that was all a bit I'm much wasn't it it wasn't just the video then the time to edit etc. so like the paint thing did the other boy pour the sick over while you were editing videos for the internet again!

Reactions: 3
I’m ngl her latest video made me really uncomfortable. I know I’m part of the problem because she comes up on my FYP page and I watch the videos but at the same time filming herself is one thing, but filming her little boy when he’s clearly so unwell and distressed is not right. There’s no laws to protect the children of these influencers, filming him at his lowest just seems so exploitative.

TikTok is clearly her full time job as she said that she works full time in the video too, so i think she is trying everything at this point to get the views.

Reactions: 15
I’m ngl her latest video made me really uncomfortable. I know I’m part of the problem because she comes up on my FYP page and I watch the videos but at the same time filming herself is one thing, but filming her little boy when he’s clearly so unwell and distressed is not right. There’s no laws to protect the children of these influencers, filming him at his lowest just seems so exploitative.

TikTok is clearly her full time job as she said that she works full time in the video too, so i think she is trying everything at this point to get the views.
Literally this. It’s so exploitative to show your child so vulnerable and distressed.

Between that and the wonky car seat as well. It’s one thing being a struggling single mum but another thing to be so careless with your child’s safety and privacy.

Reactions: 7
in that video where she said he had got a pump and was fine his breathing was still off. when he was laying in her arms and she went “his breathing fine” you could see him still struggling.

she hasn’t even registered them with a gp yet regardless of things going on that’s a priority.

i know it’s frustrating when you get fobbed off and they say oh we can’t do much but with the way he was still breathing i would’ve got him checked .

Reactions: 9
Like I've said before, I know it's so hard when you have a child with medical problems and I am hoping things get better for Angel.
But in my opinion the little one needed checking out today. Her mum is recovering from an operation, her cousin works two jobs and often posts about doing 6 or 7 days work.
As difficult as it all is, Angel has her own car & also doesn't have to do anything drastic like ring into a zero hours job to ask for parental leave and therefore, become unemployed. She has enough money to order mcdonalds so she has enough money to make a packed lunch for her other son to eat at A&E. Angel has all the tools at her disposal to get the little one checked out at the hospital.
It pissed me off how many comments were slagging off her mum. Imagine being in pain and seeing your daughter incite hate against you and basically, neglecting your grandkids medical needs.
If she's got anything about her she should delete that video out of respect for her son and her mum.

Reactions: 12