Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video just reeks of emotional incest to me.

While they are children of course you are going to be the centre of their world, but your job as a parent is to guide them and give them the tools to one day go off and live their own lives. From my own experience seeing friends and exes with parents like this it tends to go one of two ways, either they’re emotionally enmeshed to a parent for life, at the cost of other relationships and friendships, or they end up with a lot of resentment towards that parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have you seen the video of the car seat falling surely it shouldn’t do that???

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That car seat cannot be safe at all. I’m sure he’s even too small to be in one like that. Nothing is funny about a car seat flying about like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
also the fact kaylan is in the front and romelle is in the back but there’s clearly room for 2 seats in the back ?! she favours him sooo much i feel sorry for romelle i think he just wants attention and love off his mum 😢

Reactions: 12
Oh my god! That video of the car seat😱 Nothiny funny about that at all! Why the hell has she not strapped it in properly! Now god forbid she didn’t “pull up fast” and was in an accident! She needs to sort her self out why would she even post something like that

Reactions: 7
Oh my god! That video of the car seat😱 Nothiny funny about that at all! Why the hell has she not strapped it in properly! Now god forbid she didn’t “pull up fast” and was in an accident! She needs to sort her self out why would she even post something like that
Where’s the video posted?

that car seat omg.... lets hope she never gets into a proper crash with a car seat like that!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
And then she is taking them for a walk In the buggy after 11pm (assuming posting in real time)
She is actually a joke. Poor kids have no routine whatsoever! Can’t blame holiday either because they didn’t have one before. What a tit show

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’ll be back soon enough complaining she can’t afford her council tax or rent I’m sure she’s fine

Reactions: 12
Very odd that she’s not posted wonder if ss or Something have got involved

Reactions: 6
Very odd that she’s not posted wonder if ss or Something have got involved
I’d have been really surprised if no one reported her especially after that story with the car seat.

Either that or maybe her little one is in hospital again?

Reactions: 2
I’d have been really surprised if no one reported her especially after that story with the car seat.

Either that or maybe her little one is in hospital again?

Hmm maybe but I’d be shocked at her missing out on a video about being in the hospital for sympathy

Reactions: 3