Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent video has actually made me so mad how can you care so little about your kids you can’t even check an app to see what things they have coming up. They’re going to grow up being those children that was the odd one out because their parents were too lazy to do it.

Reactions: 15
Can’t remember anything to do with your kids but remember every night out she’s got planned, remembers everyday to pick up her phone and record herself. I’m not saying she goes out a lot by the way but just saying when she does it’s not as if she forgets about it???

She can put the password for her app in her phone notes surely ? Why does she need to buy a calendar she just needs to put on her Iphone calendar that it’s pyjama day and then have it set for 7am so when she’s about to get them dressed she can remember. She is so so sooooo lazy it actually infuriates me. Why would you not want to do better for your kids ffs. They’re the only ones affected and like she said she doesn’t give a duck 😫 how can people even like her ???

Reactions: 13
Why is she acting like she can’t add a shortcut to her phone for this “app” I use to do it for my work payslip system was the same thing then it adds it to your homepage and you log in like that so it basically becomes a app yes you still have to log in but without all the faff or going through a link. Also it’s your children you’re doing it for so what the duck!! She is so lazy it’s mad

Reactions: 9
The worst of it is that she could have easily got the kids some pyjamas and taken them to the school.. she doesn’t have work she’s had time to make a TikTok video but not time to actually be a parent?? Those kids will have felt left out all day and she would have made their week by showing up with pyjamas.
I think TikTok think because she isn’t nasty she’s a good mum. She isn’t a good mum

Reactions: 11
nah that video is actually jarring

she doesn’t work but can’t be bothered to go and log into the nursery app to find out basic information.

doesn’t care what her kids eat, because she just wants them out the bleeping way so she can laze around spending her benefits and moaning.

she really is unbearable and her life is gonna get 10x worse when her kids are at proper school if she can’t get her tit together now

once again- I HOPE THEY MAKE HER GET A JOB

Reactions: 13
I check my son's school app daily , mostly for homework but I note down days such as his Easter raffle is Friday,so tickets are on sale now all week, last week he had a green day for St Patrick's Day etc I never want my son to feel the odd one out of like I forgot something. I love seeing pictures of what he has done in school it brings me joy seeing him enjoy school & making friends. Even when my kids are gone for a length of time yes it's me time but im never not caring what they are doing, I'm always interested in what they have done etc, she is just so uninterested in her kids its disconcerting honestly, esp as they are so young

Reactions: 12
I was always the child whose parents forgot/didn't care, and eventually other kids start noticing and commenting and it's tit. Especially when it's something free like pyjama day. Just put a scrap of effort in.

• Sad
the way she said something like "the teacher came running out saying romelle isn't in pyjamas, like i know, i don't bleeping care"

why the hell did you have 2 kids then if you cba to look after them, find it too tiring and don't have the patience??????

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The worst of it is that she could have easily got the kids some pyjamas and taken them to the school.. she doesn’t have work she’s had time to make a TikTok video but not time to actually be a parent?? Those kids will have felt left out all day and she would have made their week by showing up with pyjamas.
I think TikTok think because she isn’t nasty she’s a good mum. She isn’t a good mum

Right and didn't she say the nursery is across the road??!!

Right and didn't she say the nursery is across the road??!!
it’s just pure laziness and selfishness. doesn’t even care they’re the only ones not in pyjamas and couldn’t give a tit what they eat either, what a nice girl she is.

Reactions: 11
Thing is forgetting Pyjama day really isn't the end of the world. I have forgotten own clothes day before and with work to get to there's no way I was able to drop spare clothes back. We'll palm it off as character toughening they're never the only one in uniform BUT if you've not done it simply be she's you can't be bothered to check an app because you simply don't care enough or it's too long winded then shame if you. Can't run clothes back across the road more bleeping shame on you. Your bone idle there is nothing wrong with your brain. What is the sudden link to just acting like a twit and being a crappy person and ADHD??

Reactions: 10
Thing is forgetting Pyjama day really isn't the end of the world. I have forgotten own clothes day before and with work to get to there's no way I was able to drop spare clothes back. We'll palm it off as character toughening they're never the only one in uniform BUT if you've not done it simply be she's you can't be bothered to check an app because you simply don't care enough or it's too long winded then shame if you. Can't run clothes back across the road more bleeping shame on you. Your bone idle there is nothing wrong with your brain. What is the sudden link to just acting like a twit and being a crappy person and ADHD??
exactly it depends on circumstances. she has nothing to do all day so she definitely could’ve picked up pjs and dropped them off, or even stop somewhere local for a new pair as she obviously flashes her money

Reactions: 8
she just wants them out to away! doesn't give a toss if they're the odd ones out at nursery or what activities they get up to or what they eat..... as long as they're not in her care, she's buzzing. no job so she just goes to an expensive gym every day, lucky her hey

This girl needs to sort her bleeping life out, stop getting stoned, get a job while your kids are at nursery and budget your bleeping life like the rest of us rather than burying your head and crying on the internet when things go wrong! It winds me right up when her videos come on my fyp - she recklessly spends and moans when she can’t pay her essential bills. She literally could have paid her council tax if she didn’t book the bleeping holiday and the reason her bill is so big is because she’s in bleeping arrears you would have thought she had learned her lesson and would be on top of it to not get in that position again. It’s really not hard. Write out your income, write out your bills and then budget food and other essential things you need throughout the month it’s not rocket science. The expectation for people to bail her out these situations is mental does she not realise most people are struggling at the moment? We literally have duck all left after bills are paid and my partner and I are both in management positions in corporate jobs she’s literally better off than us and she can sit on her arse all day smoking weed. Our childcare bills are crippling us and she gets to send her kids to nursery and have majority paid and yet she is still bleeping whining. The system is FUCKED.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This girl needs to sort her bleeping life out, stop getting stoned, get a job while your kids are at nursery and budget your bleeping life like the rest of us rather than burying your head and crying on the internet when things go wrong! It winds me right up when her videos come on my fyp - she recklessly spends and moans when she can’t pay her essential bills. She literally could have paid her council tax if she didn’t book the bleeping holiday and the reason her bill is so big is because she’s in bleeping arrears you would have thought she had learned her lesson and would be on top of it to not get in that position again. It’s really not hard. Write out your income, write out your bills and then budget food and other essential things you need throughout the month it’s not rocket science. The expectation for people to bail her out these situations is mental does she not realise most people are struggling at the moment? We literally have duck all left after bills are paid and my partner and I are both in management positions in corporate jobs she’s literally better off than us and she can sit on her arse all day smoking weed. Our childcare bills are crippling us and she gets to send her kids to nursery and have majority paid and yet she is still bleeping whining. The system is FUCKED.
is council tax more expensive in England? I’m in Scotland and also a single mum in a 2 bed house.. my council tax is only £32 a month with reductions I can’t understand how anyone can get in that much debt 🫠 I’d love to take my boy on holiday but there’s no way I could as I have bills to pay I can’t understand why people let themselves get in this position

• Heart
Reactions: 3
is council tax more expensive in England? I’m in Scotland and also a single mum in a 2 bed house.. my council tax is only £32 a month with reductions I can’t understand how anyone can get in that much debt 🫠 I’d love to take my boy on holiday but there’s no way I could as I have bills to pay I can’t understand why people let themselves get in this position
Council tax is different in every council, it all depends how good your council is at budgeting their funds but hers is that amount as I think as she is paying a payment plan on top of what she needs to pay every month which is why it’s extortionate now. The amount she should be paying would be so much lower than that if she had her tit together. They are relentless with letters too so I don’t believe her when she said they weren’t sending her letters etc especially when she doesn’t check her bleeping letter box! In the same boat no holiday for us this year either as life has got so expensive hasn’t it😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If she made it a priority for the main bills to be paid every month I.e rent ct then she wouldn’t be in this predicament- I’d rather have a roof over my head for the month then spending a week abroad if funds aren’t allowing me to do so
The system ain’t fucked as she’s making out she just wants everything giving to her whilst trying to live a life of luxury

• Heart
Council tax is different in every council, it all depends how good your council is at budgeting their funds but hers is that amount as I think as she is paying a payment plan on top of what she needs to pay every month which is why it’s extortionate now. The amount she should be paying would be so much lower than that if she had her tit together. They are relentless with letters too so I don’t believe her when she said they weren’t sending her letters etc especially when she doesn’t check her bleeping letter box! In the same boat no holiday for us this year either as life has got so expensive hasn’t it😭
I was looking at booking a wee weekend break for £200 but if im brutally honest I can’t afford that either. I know it won’t always be this hard but im constantly checking my bills etc to make sure everything is paid on time, I don’t think she can use the excuse as her being a single mum with a busy brain, I think her priorities are all wrong to be honest I can’t imagine how stressful it must be to be in so much debt.

Reactions: 6