Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be getting mixed up but I’m sure she had an old account that I followed years ago when romelle was a baby and she had a video that went viral about romelle finding a bottle of milk under his bed that had been there for weeks and weeks and ending up in hospital unwell. Tell me someone else remembers this and I haven’t dreamt it up 😂
Yes I remember this too! I remember some of the comments were rightly calling her out, not just kissing her arse which is what all her comments seem to be nowadays.

Reactions: 3
Her video is an absolute joke. She made a video recently with a budgeting book her income was over 4K a month!!! I’m sure most would dream of that, she’s just on the beg for holiday money

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her video is an absolute joke. She made a video recently with a budgeting book her income was over 4K a month!!! I’m sure most would dream of that, she’s just on the beg for holiday money
Nah my blood is boiling if she was employed to take that home that she’d need to be on a salary of around 65k!!!!!

Reactions: 9
her finances are wild, she goes from spending £££ in tesco/mcdonalds/greggs etc to saying she's broke, to saying she's booked a solo holiday to TURKEY... not butlins, but turkey!! that must be what, £2k at least?

Reactions: 8
I get the EON bill may have been a surprise (which to be fair, I would be pissed off about) but the rest of the bills weren’t. She said she had to pay 3 parking fines, 2 of which were late. Why on earth would you book a holiday if you’ve got 2 late parking fines sitting there?

It’s annoyed me that she’s acting like she’s got to wait for her monthly wage to come through on the 31st March. Surely, you can withdraw money from TikTok at any time?

Reactions: 7
I literally just came on here to say this!!! How she is saying she can’t afford a food shop when she literally just did a huge £150 one if she was more careful with her money you’d buy what you actually need not half it just junk snacks and stuff to fill up her fridge to look full but no actual meals 😂 she literally just booked a holiday why would you do that if like you said your income fluctuates and also £200 is a lot it’s not like it’s a smaller amount she’s paying monthly so if she can normally just abour afford bills why add on another £200 to the mix. Most people are trying to cut down on things 😂
All she done with her last fridge that was half the size was through out of date stuff away. So now she'll be buying more as the huge fridge will feel empty. Yet more money down the drain
Yes I remember this too! I remember some of the comments were rightly calling her out, not just kissing her arse which is what all her comments seem to be nowadays.
Stop it so he ended up on hospital over it? How do you explain that away!

Im not sure honestly how shes still got care of her kids. everything is red alarms

Reactions: 5
By the sounds of it the fridge is on finance didn’t she say 150 for that she must be paying it off monthly? Her financial situation is a mess but it’s all self inflicted I do blame school for not teaching financial literacy but she’s lived alone for a while now she should know better by now. Every single person I know is suffering with the cost of living the only thing I can sympathise with in that video is the cost of energy bills are astronomical but she should be accounting for that as her day to day spending as it doesn’t reflect someone who is having financial issues …. Also, car insurance of £309 a month you’d just get rid of the car until you could afford it wouldn’t you ?! Hundreds of pounds of parking tickets too this girl just needs to really get off TikTok , parent her bleeping kids and sort her finances out because all her financial problems are her own fault.

She said a couple of videos before that one she brought it from a family member for £100.

Her £150 shopping video was tit! Where's the meals ! It seemed to be mostly snacks ,chocolate and crap ! In my house there is me and 2 kids - technically adults they are 18 and 19 ,we have a under counter fridge which i can fill up for about £50 and the freezer is the same, she has no clue about budgeting so no idea why she is advertising a budget planner !

Her car insurance is more because she missed a payment or paid it late .My sons insurance is £338 a month ! 1st year driving it kills him as its 1/4 of his income but he makes sure he pays on time . She just seems to have no idea .

She's just a mess ,her flat is constantly trashed ,who has that much washing up laying around constantly not to mention the clothes washing 🤢 She needs to get her life in order, kids going to bed at 10pm and playing with electrical goods!

Reactions: 8
The thing I still don’t get is she is saying she now can’t feed her kids as eon took £200+ but even if they didn’t she still needed to pay £200 for holiday and £260 in parking fines? So why did she book a holiday when her expected income this month would still not of covered all of her “bills” including the holiday and parking fines? Also why does she continue to park every month in places she shouldn’t as she knows she gets fines as she has said multiple times about it so surely you just accept it and don’t park there lmao 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
UC for 1 adult and 2 kids is £877 plus she’ll get rent help as it’s a HA property, i saw someone comment on a video saying they were with the same housing association, so surely as social housing UC should over the majority of the rent? I don’t see how she’s badly off tbh, I work full time and probably get less!!

Reactions: 6
That fridge is deffo new 😂 I still can't believe she's taken them on holiday alone it's gunna end in tears . Maybe spend less eat freezer food for the week I just done it as I had to pay for my kids vitamins this week . Tiktok creators are always buying so much food to make there fridge look full for a video then chucking it out days later .

Reactions: 11
Were a household of 1 adult 2 toddlers and were £70 a week. £150 is shocking

With regards to the parking fines aswell. She knew when she accepted the flat it had no parking. Because she was weighing up the pros and cons of moving there when she was in the 1 bed flat. So don’t now sound surprised you are getting parking fines when you knew full well it had no parking and you had to park on a street 10 mins away!

Reactions: 4
I came here after that video every month or so she comes on here crying and complaining of bills and I’m sick of it . 1) why can’t she work ? Her kids go nursery for free ? 2) it’s funny when TikTok has paid her well she’s spends like she richest person in the world instead of saving . The constant take away , holidays , and etc when she can easily save the xtra money . I cnt believe working class people can’t go on holiday like that but she goes on holiday more than the average person but wants to make videos of her crying about bills . Also she stated in the comments her mum works in finance but she has no idea about finance . Smh
---
I might be getting mixed up but I’m sure she had an old account that I followed years ago when romelle was a baby and she had a video that went viral about romelle finding a bottle of milk under his bed that had been there for weeks and weeks and ending up in hospital unwell. Tell me someone else remembers this and I haven’t dreamt it up 😂
Yes I remember this and she try say it was a honest mistake erm why aren’t you cleaning up his bottles ? I think that’s very lazy I’m sure if she cleaned his bottles everyday she would know one was missing and there was a video where one of kids had her hair wrapped around their finger or toe causing pain and she didn’t notice until it was bad
---
Also why is her car finance £600 ? What car does she drive ?? I hope a lambo with that price , why would she take a car in finance for that price ? I paid £173 snd even I think that’s excessive ! This lady has no idea about finance at all and then comes on the internet crying I cba for her videos and ppl in her comments kissing her ass when there’s family who are really really struggling

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I was paying £158 a month for my brand new 5 door Hyundai i10 car, and have recently bought it as my PCP deal ended, so god knows what car she has and why is her insurance and stuff so much??

Whenever you ask on tiktok she never replies except to call energy companies cunts and thieves but if you ask if she's on UC and gets council tax help etc she doesn't reply..... obvious she's avoiding letting on how much she DOES actually get.

She's obv not badly off if she has 2 kids in nursery as well, I remember when my nephew was little and went 3x a week and my brother and sister in law were paying like 800 a month as they got no help, bear in mind this was 10+ years ago, they said it was like a 2nd mortgage at the time. So if she can afford that AND to have a gym membership/classes she must be pulling money from somewhere.