Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping awful, who would buy something of a lazy cow like her, maybe she needs to clean her yard instead of making books 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Awful the booklet is! She can’t even spell things properly and it’s so tacky, no one who actually cared about their child’s education would buy that. She is teaching her son to write his name in capital letters, which says it all 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Also I know it’s petty but she said she designed it all herself but those are definitely Snapchat bitmoji 🤣

Reactions: 5
So she's taken them out in there pjs and with no coat on . The younger was sick and still took him out

• Angry
Reactions: 4
she was on live again y'day dishing up dinner at like 8pm, they hadn't even sat down to eat it!

Reactions: 3
She's live now making a roast dinner at 8pm 🥴
How on earth is she going to cope when Romelle has to go to school each day? Poor thing he’s going to be so tired 😭 going to bed so late and having to get up early every day!

Reactions: 8
she's honestly wild thinking 8pm is a suitable dinner time for pre school aged kids. she acts like they're 15 years old or something. when my niece and nephew were those ages they were in bed by 7:30, having eaten dinner at like 5pm

Reactions: 10
How on earth is she going to cope when Romelle has to go to school each day? Poor thing he’s going to be so tired 😭 going to bed so late and having to get up early every day!
Shes gunna struggle so bad with getting up . Romelle is to big for that double pram I'd be making him walk make him tired . Why isn't she wearing a bra either soo gross 🤢

Reactions: 7
Most recent video: making it seem like she only has one child right until the very end.

I’m going to say it since no one else has :

it’s giving colourist

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Most recent video: making it seem like she only has one child right until the very end.

I’m going to say it since no one else has :

it’s giving colourist
I think that’s a reach as Angel is mixed hersel. I think it’s more favouritism. I always get the vibe that the youngest is her favourite child.

Reactions: 13
she def seems to favour her youngest... sad really. i hope she gets her tit together before R goes to school!

Reactions: 8
She’s just posted that her kids have missed pyjama day because she didn’t check the app as it’s too long winded… the app she’s talking about is likely abror and it’s literally a case of email and password 🤣 and neither of her kids mentioned pyjama day?? If you’re going to be a stay at home mum at least do the parenting?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She doesn’t give a duck what her child eats at nursery because that’s ’her’ time …. Explain why she had kids?

Reactions: 11