Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not required to work 16 hours until her youngest is 3, if her youngest turns 3 she will have to have weekly meetings at job centre searching for work until she finds a job.
I’m confused by this as my friend has a 2 year old and has already been told to look for work and told that she can claim childcare costs back etc! Her daughter isn’t 3 until January 2025

Reactions: 2
I’m confused by this as my friend has a 2 year old and has already been told to look for work and told that she can claim childcare costs back etc! Her daughter isn’t 3 until January 2025
it must vary because where i am you attend monthy meeting from age 1 then look for work at 2

Reactions: 1
she probably has managed to get lcw
you get no extra money but you get put on something called “light touch” you aren’t told to go in for meetings as often etc

I bet that’s why she’s pushing so hard for poor wee Romelle to have “adhd” so she can claim DLA/whatever else and they won’t chase her for work. It’s the oldest trick in the book for these fat lazy mums.

Reactions: 8
I bet that’s why she’s pushing so hard for poor wee Romelle to have “adhd” so she can claim DLA/whatever else and they won’t chase her for work. It’s the oldest trick in the book for these fat lazy mums.
I think I said this already but after watching that vid of Romelle and Franky making cupcakes... I literally saw 0 signs of ADHD. He listened well, followed instruction, stayed on task etc all because Franky actually interacts with him appropriately and gives him one on one time, something Angel does not!

Reactions: 7
he is treated disgustingly different then her other son. he is more then likely bored! they’re either left to there own devices or going on a late night food shop. he is desperate for her attention

Reactions: 6
My son is autistic and I’m pretty sure has also has ADHD but they won’t diagnose that yet as he’s only 3. I also see no signs of ADHD in Romelle from videos we have seen. I would be surprised if she gets a diagnosis.

I think I said this already but after watching that vid of Romelle and Franky making cupcakes... I literally saw 0 signs of ADHD. He listened well, followed instruction, stayed on task etc all because Franky actually interacts with him appropriately and gives him one on one time, something Angel does not!

Reactions: 2
The get dressed with me video is too much. Romanticising primark leggings and socks and sliders 😂

Reactions: 7
She is stoned out her bonce in that midnight cleaning video
Think you’re right tbh. Is that not a tin, RAW rolling papers & the plastic lid of a weed grinder? Might be my eyes but that’s what it looks like. You can’t see cos of her arm but literally a kids Paw Patrol toy right next to it. Practically begging for money a few months ago but got money for weed 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Think you’re right tbh. Is that not a tin, RAW rolling papers & the plastic lid of a weed grinder? Might be my eyes but that’s what it looks like. You can’t see cos of her arm but literally a kids Paw Patrol toy right next to it. Practically begging for money a few months ago but got money for weed 😅
It sure looks like it to me! What a lazy stinking mess she is! And then has the audacity to cry when her kids play up! More than likely because they are bored whilst she lazes around stoned. What a state.

Reactions: 5
It sure looks like it to me! What a lazy stinking mess she is! And then has the audacity to cry when her kids play up! More than likely because they are bored whilst she lazes around stoned. What a state.
100% agree. Does one of her boys not suffer badly from asthma/breathing problems? Inhaling that smoke won't be helping his chest! Assuming she smokes inside as she hasn't got a garden. Even with a window open, it will blow back into her flat.

So this is proof that she’s smoking and leaving her stuff laying around when her kids are awake as Kaylan is in the video. She needs to be careful.

She definitely needs reporting!! We know she's a lazy parent, but after everything that's happened with her not watching the boys, she leaves that tit around so they can get it? Cos come on, she doesn't teach them boundaries or rules.
---
I'm actually fuming how she thinks she's a great parent the way she goes on, makes me sick 🤢

The kids could reach that should be away at all times ☠

Reactions: 3
At one point in that video she says it’s 1am. Her kids are in the background playing. As a single parent would she not want to try being strict with routine so they’re in bed and she can get some peace?

My 2 daughters have the same age gap as hers. When they were little I couldn’t wait for them to be in bed at night. I don’t think I would have been able to cope if they were up until 1am, which is why we were so strict with a 7pm bath and 7:30 bed time. Does she not want to deal with the early mornings? Is this the real issue here?

Reactions: 15