Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's just given the eldest one a whole can of Fanta in the middle of the day?? I barely give my teenagers cans of fizzy drink much less a four year old who is supposed to be soooo naughty......

Reactions: 2
At one point in that video she says it’s 1am. Her kids are in the background playing. As a single parent would she not want to try being strict with routine so they’re in bed and she can get some peace?

My 2 daughters have the same age gap as hers. When they were little I couldn’t wait for them to be in bed at night. I don’t think I would have been able to cope if they were up until 1am, which is why we were so strict with a 7pm bath and 7:30 bed time. Does she not want to deal with the early mornings? Is this the real issue here?
Frankie FaceTimed her recently at like midnight and R was still up… Frankie is honestly incredible works so much and is really planning for her future!

Reactions: 4
come september she'll be freaking out trying to get her eldest to school for 8:45, she'll HAVE to implement a proper bedtime then. imagine a 4 year old being up at midnight/1am and then going to school the next day..... why would you even do that to yourself as well!!! its always shocked me how late she feeds them dinner, like 8-9pm is NOT an appropriate time for toddlers dinner,

sorry to sound like supernanny here but they should be eating dinner at 5/half 5, then a little play or watch TV, then a bath and then maybe a little snack or drink, read a story and into bed for 7:30! asleep by 7:45-8 at the latest. she acts like they're teenagers not toddlers.

Reactions: 8
come september she'll be freaking out trying to get her eldest to school for 8:45, she'll HAVE to implement a proper bedtime then. imagine a 4 year old being up at midnight/1am and then going to school the next day..... why would you even do that to yourself as well!!! its always shocked me how late she feeds them dinner, like 8-9pm is NOT an appropriate time for toddlers dinner,

sorry to sound like supernanny here but they should be eating dinner at 5/half 5, then a little play or watch TV, then a bath and then maybe a little snack or drink, read a story and into bed for 7:30! asleep by 7:45-8 at the latest. she acts like they're teenagers not toddlers.
It might just be me that’s like this but, she lives in a flat. I would be so worried about the noise for the neighbours around me at that time of night that I would be doing everything I could to make sure my kids weren’t up late making loads of noise and I definitely wouldn’t be hoovering at midnight.

As neighbours, when you have small kids living next door to you, you expect noise and hearing crying in the night but I would not expect to hear kids running around and fighting in the middle of the night, every night!

Reactions: 8
Err her latest video, anyone notice the wine bottles all over the kitchen floor? I'm gonna keep saying it but she's honestly so lazy

Reactions: 5
i commented on one of her cleaning vids about her hoovering at 1am and everyone jumped down my throat saying SO WHAT, MY NEIGHBOURS USE THEIR WASHING MACHINE AT MIDNIGHT etc 🙄

Reactions: 7
Think she might be smoking to much ganja 😂 it's not vertigo you would know if you had that .

Reactions: 6
Her latest video about her energy bill. If you are aware that your income and expenditure fluctuates so much from month to month and sometimes you cannot afford your bills, you certainly wouldn’t be booking a holiday, buying a big American fridge and spending £150 on a food shop for 1 adult and 2 toddlers. It baffles me. I know there’s a cost of living crisis and people are struggling but surely you’d be more responsible with your money ?!

Reactions: 18
Her latest video about her energy bill. If you are aware that your income and expenditure fluctuates so much from month to month and sometimes you cannot afford your bills, you certainly wouldn’t be booking a holiday, buying a big American fridge and spending £150 on a food shop for 1 adult and 2 toddlers. It baffles me. I know there’s a cost of living crisis and people are struggling but surely you’d be more responsible with your money ?!
Got money for weed though!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I literally just came on here to say this!!! How she is saying she can’t afford a food shop when she literally just did a huge £150 one if she was more careful with her money you’d buy what you actually need not half it just junk snacks and stuff to fill up her fridge to look full but no actual meals 😂 she literally just booked a holiday why would you do that if like you said your income fluctuates and also £200 is a lot it’s not like it’s a smaller amount she’s paying monthly so if she can normally just abour afford bills why add on another £200 to the mix. Most people are trying to cut down on things 😂

Reactions: 13
Lets not forget her lip fillers and night in a hotel alone with a take away! The girl is a mongrel and needs calling out

• Heart
Reactions: 12
By the sounds of it the fridge is on finance didn’t she say 150 for that she must be paying it off monthly? Her financial situation is a mess but it’s all self inflicted I do blame school for not teaching financial literacy but she’s lived alone for a while now she should know better by now. Every single person I know is suffering with the cost of living the only thing I can sympathise with in that video is the cost of energy bills are astronomical but she should be accounting for that as her day to day spending as it doesn’t reflect someone who is having financial issues …. Also, car insurance of £309 a month you’d just get rid of the car until you could afford it wouldn’t you ?! Hundreds of pounds of parking tickets too this girl just needs to really get off TikTok , parent her bleeping kids and sort her finances out because all her financial problems are her own fault.

Reactions: 16
Her latest video has wound me up 😡 we are a working family and struggling!!!! There’s no way in hell I can afford a holiday, a fridge, beauty treatments, hotel stays etc. i have to budget our family food shop each week whilst she’s doing all that and then having the cheek to go on social media and moan about her bills 😭😭😭 actually used to like her before I started questioning her parenting and seeing how useless she is with money and then moaning about it. STOP SPENDING ON THINGS YOU WANT AND START THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU NEED…can’t remember the last time I got myself something or had a night away..selfishness at its finest!!!

Reactions: 15
I used to like her when she first came up on my feed a couple of years ago when she lived in the old flat. Always cleaned up in the evening and filmed it and then always made nice meals for her oldest and made the most of a bad situation in the 1 bed flat. But she got given a new build ,trashed it completely,let her kids trash it , never cleans up , always getting takeaways , food shopping hauls , beauty treatments. The tipping point for me was when she practically blamed Frankie for the reason her kids don’t have routine and she can’t clean 😂😂😂 get real , be honest Angel you are just lazy ! She clearly had spare money the last couple of months , why can’t she just set some aside or ever send it to her mum so she doesn’t spend it and then when she’s in “trouble” like this then she can use that to help her instead of wasting it on literal tat. It infuriates me , just sat there crying making out it’s eons fault , she hasn’t lived in that flat long how is she in thousands of pounds worth of debt with the electric and gas ??!!

Reactions: 11
when she said her C Tax is £260 thats because she's clearly not paid or applied for council tax support as thats not a normal monthly amount unless you live in a 5 bed detached house! for a flat like hers it should be a band A or B and with single person discount it should not be more than £100-£140 a month and she should be getting CT support on top of that if she's on full UC with no job!

also the parking tickets is ridiculous, saying "Havering are charging me 300 a month to park, i've got 2 kids" like get a permit or something??? The flats must have some parking? I cant believe she lives in a huge new build block yet there's zero parking options?

Reactions: 9
I might be getting mixed up but I’m sure she had an old account that I followed years ago when romelle was a baby and she had a video that went viral about romelle finding a bottle of milk under his bed that had been there for weeks and weeks and ending up in hospital unwell. Tell me someone else remembers this and I haven’t dreamt it up 😂

Reactions: 6