Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if r’s behaviour is that bad it’s escalated then she needs to be onto as many professionals as she can for support. i’m more then aware that waiting times are long etc but she’s pissed enough money away on absolutely nothing but tit and crap that she could’ve got her son seen. she could even do right to choose which would help get a diagnosis. i personally don’t see anything wrong with him it’s the lack of attention , stimulation and if anything i feel bad for him because everything seems to be his fault.
she’s a professional victim who is doing absolutely nothing to improve her life

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Correct me if I'm wrong, but should she be labeling her child as SEN when he doesn't even have a diagnosis yet?
My son isn’t officially diagnosed (been 3 years of waiting up to now) and I still class him as a SEN child, he’s on the pathway, has a EHCP, is going to a SEN school September but has no official diagnosis. I think if they’re on the pathway with professionals and a diagnosis will come then it’s fine, ADHD isn’t looked at until they’re 6 and that seems the route she’s going down

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m a single mum my youngest is 16 months. I work, I cook, I clean, I drive, I do everything by myself I do not blame my kids or pretend they have sen when the house is a mess or they’re playing up. I don’t want a medal. I just want to say this is normal everyday life! Get a grip and get on with it you’re a mum your kids childhood is in your hands!!

Reactions: 7
I think she just needs to pull her finger out her ass and wake up and deal with her responsibilities. It’s lazy and trampy; she has no shame coming on TT with the whole poor me parade it’s pathetic. Even down to the food she feeds the kids. If they are hyper why are you feeding them sugar and fizzy drinks constantly? Food all over the house? It’s just dirty honestly no excuses because she’s able to do what she wants when it suits her

Reactions: 15
it’s odd tho because when Franky has posted videos of R and K they have both been well behaved for her and followed directions etc! just because R is naughty for Angel i think she’s jumped straight to him being SEN or similar

Reactions: 9
She’s just a lazy slob mum tbf. Typical boobs to her knees in her nightie with a spliff hanging out her mouth lazy slob type mum.

I’m also not against smoking weed as a parent, you’re incapacitated as much as a bottle of wine once the kids are asleep which society accepts is fine. However Angel’s starting point is a tit mum so being high on top of that is wild, no wonder there’s food everywhere in the flat her munchies probably kick in every time she picks a new room to ignore the kids in

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t tell which one is more the trouble maker, do we know which of boys broke the tv? But she says eldest is sen. Or are both just naughty

Reactions: 2
R is only “naughty” for her because he is crying out for attention
everything is for the younger son, she shows him so much affection etc but r seems to be a hindrance to her
---
I can’t tell which one is more the trouble maker, do we know which of boys broke the tv? But she says eldest is sen. Or are both just naughty
it seems as if the older one is the scapegoat for the younger one.
they’re “naughty” because she has no boundaries with them.
she leaves them to there own devices and will quite happily tell tiktok that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surely she must know, especially having a SEN child 👀, that routine is key. Even if R doesn’t have ADHD, kids thrive off routine. She would probably find that feeding them both at a normal time too would half her shopping bill as they wouldn’t be snacking so much when they’re hungry. I become a nightmare when I’m hungry and can end up getting really angry, can’t imagine what it does to her 2 young children, waiting until 9pm to have their tea.

Boggles my mind that there aren’t more people calling her out in her comments section. All these mums telling her that it’s normal to be living the way that she does would probably benefit from social services support too.

Reactions: 14
She’s just a lazy slob mum tbf. Typical boobs to her knees in her nightie with a spliff hanging out her mouth lazy slob type mum.

I’m also not against smoking weed as a parent, you’re incapacitated as much as a bottle of wine once the kids are asleep which society accepts is fine. However Angel’s starting point is a tit mum so being high on top of that is wild, no wonder there’s food everywhere in the flat her munchies probably kick in every time she picks a new room to ignore the kids in
I smoke a little bit of weed, i dont drink or anything but both my kids (1&3) are miles better looked after than hers! and i actually take mine to education! lol plus bonus the cupboards are always stacked of snacks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
R will be starting school in September, how tf she going to get him there on time each morning? She’s a whole mess

Reactions: 12
sorry but if my child had been in her own worlds asked to leave several nurseries due to behavioural issues then there’s no way i would not be on the phone to every professional or seeking a private diagnosis.
she even said herself he struggles with transitions and change so what is she doing apart from living in a tit hole to prepare her son for school.
get him off tiktok , stop telling the whole of the internet how difficult he is and help him.

Reactions: 5
My daughter is 6, she has autism with high needs, she’s nonverbal, she can’t communicate or understand simple instructions, and I’m her punch bag to relieve all her anxiety and stress, and let me tell you I cry in the shower ever night after putting her in bed because it’s hard work! But i take everyday as a new day and her needs are met, she attends every appointment, she’s on time for school every day and is in a strict routine. Everyday is hard but I’m her mumma and safe space and would never blame her for the way I feel some days. When she’s at school I get everything I need doing done. The house is clean and the shoppings done. Angel has let her self slip and she needs to pull her finger out before she is reported to ss, all the evidence they need is right there on TikTok!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately angel is going to get the shock of her life in september when she has to get R up, washed, dressed, fed and at the school gates at 8:40, 5 days a week. I can already see him becoming one of those poor kids who is always late and unorganised.

Remember the nursery pyjama day?She couldn't even be arsed to log into the app to check, but WORSE she literally said "i couldn't give 2 fucks about it"..... sorry but that was absolutely disgusting.

Is she going to bother checking the school website/letters when R is in reception for trips or non uniform etc? She needs to sort herself out sharpish

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My daughter is 6, she has autism with high needs, she’s nonverbal, she can’t communicate or understand simple instructions, and I’m her punch bag to relieve all her anxiety and stress, and let me tell you I cry in the shower ever night after putting her in bed because it’s hard work! But i take everyday as a new day and her needs are met, she attends every appointment, she’s on time for school every day and is in a strict routine. Everyday is hard but I’m her mumma and safe space and would never blame her for the way I feel some days. When she’s at school I get everything I need doing done. The house is clean and the shoppings done. Angel has let her self slip and she needs to pull her finger out before she is reported to ss, all the evidence they need is right there on TikTok!
Your little one sounds exactly like my son, he’s 4 and a half and I feel like you’ve just written a statement about him. As hard as it is we have to power through and that’s all we can do, routine is key and giving them as ‘normal’ of days as we can. A child coming home to a disgusting, untidy house getting shouted at by their mum when they can’t process their feelings and regulate their emotions properly yet makes it 1000x worse too ☹

Reactions: 3
my youngest has asd , sensory needs and is pre verbal. i agree with everything said above. a routine is key , children struggle to regulate there emotions at the best of times let alone a sen child. he lives in such a chaotic environment. if he is so violent and unpredictable then the first thing she should’ve been doing is clearing the glass from the floor like ffs. what is she doing!? he seemed to of coped well with the last minute caravan holiday that was sprung on him.
she really needs to set some boundaries and give those two boys a routine.
yes it may be hard at first but it’ll benefit them in the long run

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe what I have just seen. Glass all over the floor, OLD food and filth everywhere, urine stained bed that she’s openly admitted she has no way of cleaning. I’m actually in shock and hate to say it but this is pure NEGLECT!! SS need to step in, maybe if the poor children “ were “ at risk of being removed it would give her the kick up the ass she needed!! Harsh but true!
The window - oh it’s kids for you!? Whaaaaat 😮 ain’t no way!! Can you imagine how bored those kids are to sit and smear what looks like yoghurt/juice all over a window.. where is Angel when this is happening? Bottom line is those children could of seriously hurt themselves in that flat and with it being a continuous cycle.. it won’t be long before one of those boys end up in A&E through her complete and utter NEGLIGENCE.
I am mortified

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe what I have just seen. Glass all over the floor, OLD food and filth everywhere, urine stained bed that she’s openly admitted she has no way of cleaning. I’m actually in shock and hate to say it but this is pure NEGLECT!! SS need to step in, maybe if the poor children “ were “ at risk of being removed it would give her the kick up the ass she needed!! Harsh but true!
The window - oh it’s kids for you!? Whaaaaat 😮 ain’t no way!! Can you imagine how bored those kids are to sit and smear what looks like yoghurt/juice all over a window.. where is Angel when this is happening? Bottom line is those children could of seriously hurt themselves in that flat and with it being a continuous cycle.. it won’t be long before one of those boys end up in A&E through her complete and utter NEGLIGENCE.
I am mortified
Idk if anyone has followed her this long..but does anyone remember when R was around a year old, he was in hospital & she said he nearly lost his life because he found a really old, spoiled bottle of milk in his room and drank it all? Imagine how thirsty he must of been to drink that whilst she was probably laid in bed smh

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Idk if anyone has followed her this long..but does anyone remember when R was around a year old, he was in hospital & she said he nearly lost his life because he found a really old, spoiled bottle of milk in his room and drank it all? Imagine how thirsty he must of been to drink that whilst she was probably laid in bed smh
how hungry would a child have to be to drink sour old milk? wow im honestly shocked

Reactions: 1