Andrew Wheatcroft: Self entitled and self proclaimed beauty guru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These 2 are all smoke and mirrors…. Once they come down from this wedding hype what will be left for them to brag about 🤔

Reactions: 7
These 2 are all smoke and mirrors…. Once they come down from this wedding hype what will be left for them to brag about 🤔
Oh yes I can’t see them lasting long. Like you’ve said , now the wedding is over and honeymoon soon will be they’ll run out of content and will just shill any old crap for £££ until they get bored and Andrew will go on a whole eat pray love “journey” until yet another man turns up.

Reactions: 8
He makes NO sense. Claims he’s not the biggest Gaga fan and found Vegas too intense at night.

SO WHY GO TO VEGAS TO SEE LADY GAGA?!

Reactions: 9
I just think it's really crass the way he goes on about how much money he has - I've followed him a while but these last few months he's really stated getting on my waz with it all.

Reactions: 12
He’s been bragging from the moment he got signal after the plane landed. Gosh, what a sign of a lovely honeymoon. They must be having a simply wonderful time

Reactions: 7
Look...
The honeymoon was phenomenal
The food was phenomenal
Lady Gaga was phenomenal
Las Vegas was phenomenal
Every product he uses is phenomenal
Ffs we get Andrew everything was tit phenomenal 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The constant bragging is so obnoxious. Remember when he posted that invoice where he hadn’t been paid (fair enough he hadn’t been paid) but to post the amount which I think was around £7,000 is just very crass and braggy. Also how he’s constantly saying he now earns over six figures a year , he will do cos he’ll shill anything for a fee and like others have said every product is phenomenal and “you have to try it”. I personally do not understand why brands continue to work with him and Grunt when his entire stichk is gutter humour and they still aren’t a great advert for skincare. If I was a brand , I would not be paying these two ££££.

Reactions: 11
Are they renting that flat in London? I'm wondering with all that money they seem to have they have nothing to show for it. They waste thousands of pounds on quick "dopamine" fixes. No car, kids, basically an elopement wedding, no charity work...all he has in a number in his bank account and he still can't tit straight.

Reactions: 10
Are they renting that flat in London? I'm wondering with all that money they seem to have they have nothing to show for it. They waste thousands of pounds on quick "dopamine" fixes. No car, kids, basically an elopement wedding, no charity work...all he has in a number in his bank account and he still can't tit straight.
Arguably kids and cars are the biggest waste of money of them all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Andrew will become unwell the second they land home and they will take a week of “slow steady days”

genuinely don’t know how they both afford this lucrative lifestyle. I feel a crash and burn coming on I said it first🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Andrew will become unwell the second they land home and they will take a week of “slow steady days”

genuinely don’t know how they both afford this lucrative lifestyle. I feel a crash and burn coming on I said it first🤣
Every day is a 'slow - steady day'
That's why he's had so many jobs as he probably called in sick most the time.
He's mentioned today he's off the booze again .....
let's see how long that lasts.

Reactions: 2