Andrew Wheatcroft: Self entitled and self proclaimed beauty guru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you don’t know who Mario is….then get to know 😂 Nae debates. Anyone unfamiliar with him is in for a treat. But aye poor show from Andrew. Seems very juvenile and over the top not to mention massively disrespectful of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you don’t know who Mario is….then get to know 😂 Nae debates. Anyone unfamiliar with him is in for a treat. But aye poor show from Andrew. Seems very juvenile and over the top not to mention massively disrespectful of course.
Yep! This is a 35 year old man! Grow the duck up.

Reactions: 6
What is Andrew's job? Has the new fella just got the train down with a bin bag of stuff and moved in, what about his job? I wonder if either have thought this through, if Andrew was straight I'd say he was cuntstruck, is there a gay word for that. 😂😕

• Haha
What is Andrew's job? Has the new fella just got the train down with a bin bag of stuff and moved in, what about his job? I wonder if either have thought this through, if Andrew was straight I'd say he was cuntstruck, is there a gay word for that. 😂😕
I get chancer/ponce vibes off the new fella. Pure irritating bleep as well

Announced the split on 8th August. Reveals how much he loves the new boyfriend on 23rd August…… Tacky as duck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Andrew and the new man are both full time insta huns are they not? So aye as long as they’ve got phone chargers that’s they’re jobs sorted lovie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m still seething with rage for poor Nicholas he seems such a sweetheart and the last reel he posted of them on holiday with slipping through my fingers playing has made me so sad for him. Andrew and Grant can get to duck I’m #teamnick all the way hope he gets a lovely fella himself and a proper happy ending. I don’t know these people and I’m proper invested in this drama 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The last thing Nick posted was him selling all his clothes off and then a message saying he’s taking some time off to process things. Meanwhile Andrew’s redecorating the house, moving the new fucker in and loving life after less than 2 weeks. I feel like Nick dealt with all his tit (quite literally IYKYK 🫠💩) and now he’s in a better place he’s fucked him off.

• Sad
I came straight to find this thread after the big announcement. What an arse! Poor Nick!

Reactions: 7
There is indeed, ma lovelie, where I hail from it's mickeystruck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is one of those relationships where l say watch and wait. The pair of them are in the honeymoon phase, so wait until they get settled and a rut sets in 🤭

Reactions: 10
This is one of those relationships where l say watch and wait. The pair of them are in the honeymoon phase, so wait until they get settled and a rut sets in 🤭
It’s always the ones that look like rats isn’t it that think they’re gods gift?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The whole thing is next level cringe. I quite liked him before this shiteshow

The whole thing is next level cringe. I quite liked him before this shiteshow
It was the reel that done it for me. No matter how ok the ex says he is with it, you just don’t do that.

People break up, yes, but the way they announced their new relationship is so smug and disrespectful. The lead up to it as well, all the silly stories 🤮

Just means the inevitable split will be all the more embarrassing for him 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 18
And everyone is so supportive! His poor ex. It didn’t need to be announced this soon

Reactions: 10
His ex Nick is really handsome. If anything he’s got a bit of a downgrade but since I’m nae Naomi Campbell maself al stay in ma ain Laine.

• Haha