Andrew Wheatcroft: Self entitled and self proclaimed beauty guru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg they’ve confirmed it. Looks like Andrew and Nick have unfollowed each other as well. I feel so sorry for Nick, surely if you moved on so quick you’d keep it on the down low for a few months just out of respect.
I know I’m so shocked at the things he’s saying! He was with nick 13 years ffs seems a little disrespectful? Sounds like he’s only just told nick!?

Reactions: 15
Swerving out of the Mario thread because he’s so bleeping boring and does absolutely nothing these days.

Looks like oor Andrew has been out living his life, phone held high and I am living for it. He does turn on the amateur dramatics a bit too much for me but I can’t wait for this new boyfriend journey!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg they’ve confirmed it. Looks like Andrew and Nick have unfollowed each other as well. I feel so sorry for Nick, surely if you moved on so quick you’d keep it on the down low for a few months just out of respect.
After all them years I find that so disrespectful to Nick. It’s literally been two weeks at most?

Only found this all out through Marios thread but this is so disrespectful to his ex partner of 13 years. Saying I’ve had love before but not this kind of love!? NO you have LUST. It’s all new n exciting and you think the grass is greener, let’s see how you feel in 13 months, never mind 13 years.

Reactions: 19
I’m Devo for Nick absolutely shocking how quickly this has happened got to be an affair even openly said it was an emotional one so no doubt it was physical. How could Grant have the minerals to hang around with them all waiting to get his paws on Andrew. I can’t see this lasting to be fair it’s all exciting and fresh but Nick was a keeper. #JusticeforNick

Reactions: 18
He’s deffo been shagging him behind nicks back poor bloke! And to think they all hung out together 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 13
This is disgusting! No respect for Nick and how he is feeling. What an awful person to put it all on there in so much detail, so soon after. It was obviously an affair.

Well Grant, when the mistress becomes the wife, it just creates a vacancy for another mistress.

He has treated Nick appallingly after 13 years. If he can do that, he definitely isn’t the kind of person I’d trust.

• Wow
Really crappy of Andrew IMHO
Basically just announce you've been an unfaithful bleep to your bf of 13 years and you've moved the new one in.
Hes such a bleeping narcissist.

Reactions: 18
All the fake crying on his latest stories has just sealed the deal for me that he is one bleep. He rang Nick to tell him before he told insta, oh that was good of you. 😒 I have a feeling this Grant is using Andrew for clout on insta. On your head be it hun 😘

E8B6401A-FE2E-4F31-BD7A-768F87B73227.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw them. Nick is so much better looking, and seems like a nicer person. He hasn’t posted on his insta since the breakup 😔
That's dignity for you👏

Also here from the Mario thread, I shall be lurking disapprovingly. 😂💅
😂 We're all coming from the dark side of Mario

I don't get the need to post it all on Instagram. Who is actually interested??
That's my thoughts as well. Some things don't need to be shared so soon when it's still so raw for Nick.
Get some class, Andrew!.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Who's this Mario that people are talking about?? I feel like I'm missing out 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hola ma lovelies!

Seen aw the dramz oan the gram so veered right oot ma Laine!!

Being a gay man myself I know that we can do things that people might frown upon but posting one week about your break up and the next week about a new man that you love is a low blow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hola ma lovelies!

Seen aw the dramz oan the gram so veered right oot ma Laine!!

Being a gay man myself I know that we can do things that people might frown upon but posting one week about your break up and the next week about a new man that you love is a low blow!
He knows himself he sounds like a complete bleep. That’s why he is trying to romanticise how they got together, and make it into this big love story, rather than the dirty little bunk up it was

Reactions: 19