Andrew Tate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try to ignore the misogynistic click bait, right wing talking points and more recently religious affiliation just ask anybody who supports these men their position on legality vs morality when it comes to methodically grooming teenage girls as young as 15 or whatever is legal in a particular country for sex

Some places in the world it’s even younger than 15 so where do the Tate brothers draw the line in their teenage sex tourism advocacy ?

Many people with large platforms male and female are supporting them even now with all this access to clips of them incriminating themselves people are still willing for internet clout to tie their names and reputations to literal groomers in their own words 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Even if they get released who can defend this predatory behaviour ?
By saying it's not illegal.

If you already have no or questionable morals yet stay within legal behaviour (Andrew hasn't been convicted of anything...yet), you can find yourself excusing all kinds of things.

Reactions: 2
Exactly @Blueblue123 get these people to firm up their questionable morals where do they draw the line

They are highlighting what people will and won’t tolerate it’s important to pay attention to what is so easily excused / overlooked

Reactions: 1
Also, Epstein....

Well if blah blah blah hasn't been done with the Epstein crap then nothing should happen to Tate, according to his fans.... and obviously anyone who agrees with Tates arrests is fine with the Epsteins.

Well I know that Dorothy down the road hasn't been done for helping Arthur pop his clogs so obviously that means it's OK for me to go do in Mr Jones at Orchard Crescent.

Seriously, the mentality is weird.

Epstein Andrew etc shouldn’t come into it that’s what about ism their supporters should stop being so emotional and stick to the point

Reactions: 2
Epstein Andrew etc shouldn’t come into it that’s what about ism their supporters should stop being so emotional and stick to the point
Desperate attempts to make Tate not look "that bad" and those that find his behaviour horrific somehow hypocritical.

Of course America has turned it into a left vs right thing.

Apparently a person can't just not like trafficking and rape no matter who does it without politics coming into it.

Bizarre.

Admittedly, I'm somewhat simple, if you do a bad thing then you get punished, if you do a good thing you get rewarded and if you're just sat in the middle in you're own lane then you're usually good at not in prison. Robbing, raping, scamming, trafficking and dealing =bad and treating others and others property as you expect you and yours to be treated = good. I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand.

If you exclude trafficking and misogyny plus general aggressiveness and organised crime, some of his stuff might have actually been interesting ie power struggles. Unfortunately, his bullshit clouded the potential good and his misogynistic views were completely hypocritical with regards to his views on power struggles. You can't witch about being on the bottom rung of the ladder and then make your way up on the backs of others that you've dehumanised ie women.

• Heart
More on Tristian Tate virgin fetish coaching session part of their teenage sex tourism spiel

Part 1

Part 2

Only started watching this guy from his recent Tate videos he has a hat on the desk saying stop self snitching and he does a good job of looking at the Tates telling on themselves I think he has received backlash for pointing out the pimp control tactics and has made this new video

The Tates use methods to control the women make them think they need you and also how to steal income under pretence of paying tax

In another blog post Andrew says more about making the women think they need you like situations where their name gets leaked online or a customer threatens them keep them in fear and confused

He also talks in the video about the importance of the No1 girlfriend she is the one who does the main selling to the other women of how great it all is you have to train that one well

There is so much out there of them talking in podcasts or giving coaching sessions telling people exactly what they were doing

Since August they have been having issues accessing money with payment processors holding their funds Tristian crying about it on twitter and some crypto wallets have been banned so right now imo they are dependant on proxies making sure legal bills are paid

*Edit it’s quoted in newspaper that some business interests were transferred in August to one of the two women arrested and another man not sure on accuracy

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine the ego if they get away with these charges. They make me feel physically ill.

• Sad
  • Heart
More on Tristian Tate virgin fetish coaching session part of their teenage sex tourism spiel

Part 1

Part 2

Only started watching this guy from his recent Tate videos he has a hat on the desk saying stop self snitching and he does a good job of looking at the Tates telling on themselves I think he has received backlash for pointing out the pimp control tactics and has made this new video

The Tates use methods to control the women make them think they need you and also how to steal income under pretence of paying tax

In another blog post Andrew says more about making the women think they need you like situations where their name gets leaked online or a customer threatens them keep them in fear and confused

He also talks in the video about the importance of the No1 girlfriend she is the one who does the main selling to the other women of how great it all is you have to train that one well

There is so much out there of them talking in podcasts or giving coaching sessions telling people exactly what they were doing

Since August they have been having issues accessing money with payment processors holding their funds Tristian crying about it on twitter and some crypto wallets have been banned so right now imo they are dependant on proxies making sure legal bills are paid

*Edit it’s quoted in newspaper that some business interests were transferred in August to one of the two women arrested and another man not sure on accuracy
I wonder if what the Tates say in their paid for community is worse than what they say publicly. What else are these people paying for if it's the same information that's available widely? But I also dread to think what deeper "tricks of the trade" they share because this is awful.

Reactions: 3

Yel

Famous last words, but they were trashing the whole reputation of an EU country. They may have had some connections to organised crime gangs out there. But I wouldn't have thought that would help them get off.

The authorities there have decided it's worth pursuing, so I don't think they'll have much protection. They could quite possibly face consequences.

Romania wants to move forward from their problems and making an example high profile people like them would build bridges.

It says exclusive but I thought this was already known. Unless the "exclusive" element is the fact that Tate claims it was only allegations of rape not an actual charge. Or am I confusing it with a separate incident?

Yel

Do they mean the exclusive is for their interview that they're releasing next week?

Link to vice video with one of the women who accused AT in England before he moved to Romania this case was dropped by CPS partly due to them discussing whether they should tell the police if he gave them alcohol

I knew about these weirdo pick up people but I never looked at their content some of it is so unbelievably sick they are advising ways to avoid being accused of rape alcohol is included and how to choke women without damaging their throat

Cernovich a Trump orbiter is somebody I’m researching now seen with AT and has defended him since arrest has been exposed for having a blog talking about recording women to avoid accusations of rape will post more when I have checked links

It's mad that he's been charged for rape in the past, now runs a "webcam" business and admitted that he's in Romania because he's less likely to be accused of rape and his supporters still want to play dumb?!

It's one thing if he went on to live a life that didn't revolve around exploiting women but he did.

I really really hope he doesn't get off. This Romania case sounds like a bigger deal and apparently the arrest is the result of a 9 month investigation so let's hope.

It's mad that he's been charged for rape in the past, now runs a "webcam" business and admitted that he's in Romania because he's less likely to be accused of rape and his supporters still want to play dumb?!

It's one thing if he went on to live a life that didn't revolve around exploiting women but he did.

I really really hope he doesn't get off. This Romania case sounds like a bigger deal and apparently the arrest is the result of a 9 month investigation so let's hope.
I have never seen anything like this before he talks about it all and teaches other men how to do the same why would you keep on incriminating yourself is it a fetish or stupidity?

I’m so disturbed by the video of him assaulting that poor woman. How can they say that was consensual?

• Sad
I’m so disturbed by the video of him assaulting that poor woman. How can they say that was consensual?
A poster said AT has known the blond woman who says it was consensual since she was young so maybe it’s become normalised to her

There is something else I’m thinking not yet decided thats the possibility complicity in wrongdoing is making certain people feel they have to defend him or stay silent

Like the UK case that was dropped one woman said she witnessed an assault what if AT gets these women to take part in his abuse be it sexual, violence or deprivation of liberty that might make somebody scared to talk about it in case they got into trouble themselves

I’ve been too scared to post about this anywhere else on the internet and won’t even talk about it to people in real life as I can’t seem to get my words out about it, but I was “recruited” by Andrew Tate in 2017 shortly after his ejection from Big Brother. The only reason I’m doing this here is because I’m for the most part anonymous.

He started DMing me on Twitter and asked me if I wanted to go for coffee, I accepted and he said he was bringing another girl with him. This would turn out to be the girl from the videos/the girl who is defending him online now. In hindsight I don’t know why I even went, but I was 22 and naive and had never come across much danger in my life. It’s very embarrassing to think about now, which I think contributes to the reason I’m hesitant to speak about it. I had watched his series of Big Brother and I think that despite the reason he got kicked out I just felt special going for coffee with someone I had seen on TV.

I can’t remember how it came up but when I was there he asked me if I’d ever considered webcam work. I said no I hadn’t but I don’t mind hearing about it. Him and the girl (who I wont name… although I do know her real name and online name) started selling it to me, telling me how much money I would make and showing me the messages between her and her viewers, with examples of the things she did. Andrew told me that I wouldn’t need to do any of the typing myself and that they would have people manning the keyboards and that all I would have to do is sit there and look nice and laugh and smile. He said I would live in a big house in London with a group of other girls, and foolishly I said yes.

I prepared to go and was put in contact with his secretary, who went by Naomi but I’m sure it was an alias. Eventually I got ghosted by her and never ended up going. Which is a good thing in hindsight after all of this stuff has come out.

I ended up going into webcamming of my own accord afterwards, which ended up sending me into a mental spiral and deep depression due to the way it made me view myself. I’m not exactly blaming Andrew Tate for that, but I never would have considered it if he hadn’t put the idea into my head. So I have always held it against him slightly.

I’ve never told this story before and I know some may not believe me. But I needed to open up about it somewhere and I’ve always been confident of my anonymity on Tattle.

If I remember anything else I will add to the thread, and I’m very open to answering questions that people might wonder about. And I’m sorry for the long essay.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
A poster said AT has known the blond woman who says it was consensual since she was young so maybe it’s become normalised to her

There is something else I’m thinking not yet decided thats the possibility complicity in wrongdoing is making certain people feel they have to defend him or stay silent

Like the UK case that was dropped one woman said she witnessed an assault what if AT gets these women to take part in his abuse be it sexual, violence or deprivation of liberty that might make somebody scared to talk about it in case they got into trouble themselves
Added to the general, known complications and difficulties around getting a sexual assault case to the courts, let alone making sure the person is convicted, that seems very likely.

He already does it in a way where he builds some kind of trust or loyalty by making the girls his girlfriends first. He acts as if these would be any woman off the street, but I'm sure he picks girls who are in some way vulnerable and don't have a lot of support or ones he can make vulnerable and remove their support.

He kind of tells on himself in the video where he says men don't like girls who aren't innocent, then uses the example of women who travel. Clearly, his mindset is to seek women with little to no life experience who he thinks he can easily control, so I don't doubt a lot of them will be unintentionally complicit in his criminal activities.