Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have the shock of her life. By 22 my metabolism slowed, I ate crap & I got FAT

She’s had 2 McDonald’s today, yikes
That's when mine slowed down and I had to watch what I eat, just inhaling the smell of a McDonalds I'd put on a stone 😂
Two?!! That's ridiculous!

Reactions: 2
Where I worked, the only close by place to eat (instead of buying from my work it bringing it from home) was McDonald's. Sometimes I'd be having 4 a week, and sometimes go for breakfast and then my dinner. The McDonald's closed for SIX WEEKS for refurbishment, so obviously I couldn't go. During the time it was shut I was on holiday for two weeks and ate like crap as well. However, I actually lost 7lbs from not eating McDonald's all the time, it's stayed off and it's very rare I have McDonald's now (plus I got a new job so it's not as close).

I worry about the stuff I eat and what it's doing to my body, I try to eat healthy sometimes, but then I fall into my old ways. I don't really exercise, but I'm constantly moving for 7 hours a day at work so I know I must burn something off as the weight hasn't gone back on or anything (I also don't feel lethargic or have break outs so fingers crossed my body is fine lol).

I really used to like Ana, but she's changed so much unfortunately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Really hate the McDonald’s challenges cause even the breakfast alone is hugely calorific. I don’t even rate it that much it’s like a whole load of processed crap first thing then a burger for lunch, it’ll catch up with them all one day not just Ana all the fast food junkies.

Really hate the McDonald’s challenges cause even the breakfast alone is hugely calorific. I don’t even rate it that much it’s like a whole load of processed crap first thing then a burger for lunch, it’ll catch up with them all one day not just Ana all the fast food junkies.
You always think you want a McDonald’s but when it comes down to actually eating it, it’s never as nice as you’d imagined - I find anyway

Reactions: 7
Her Instagram is so cringeworthy. You'd never recognise her irl from those photoshopped to high heavens photos. Is she trying to make herself look plastic? If so, it's working.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think these girls are putting way too much pressure on themselves to look that way as ‘influencer’ is a serious career choice now and if they don’t live upto expectations from management they’re pretty much done. Sad that society has become so shallow 😒

By far my favourite comment on this picture, can't stop laughing at it!

Going rapidly off this girl. YouTube actually ruins people ha. Name me one nice youtuber.

Maybe mr beast because he seems to give a LOT of his earnings back to supporters etc ( I know it makes him more content but still)

Going rapidly off this girl. YouTube actually ruins people ha. Name me one nice youtuber.

Maybe mr beast because he seems to give a LOT of his earnings back to supporters etc ( I know it makes him more content but still)
I think people like Alfie Deyes, Ana, Saf etc are all so unbearable because they were so young when they got the fame and the money. I call it the “Justin Bieber effect”. Fame & money corrupts but is especially bad when you get it young.

This is probs coming from a bitter place cos I’ve always been poor though haha

Reactions: 11
I think people like Alfie Deyes, Ana, Saf etc are all so unbearable because they were so young when they got the fame and the money. I call it the “Justin Bieber effect”. Fame & money corrupts but is especially bad when you get it young.

No I agree it’s turned them all into spoilt twats, who think a press trip for free, flying first class and having to spend an evening editing is hard work.

I also really like jackmaate, but I believe had he have had the chance with Alfie. Zoe and the Brit gang he’d have been exactly like them, friends with them and selling tit merch too

I totally agree. They have never known what it is to work hard for something, they think filming themselves trying on clothes for free or filming themselves doing their day to day life for a vlog is work. Hard work is lying in bed an extra 3 hours to recover from the jet lag of the third all expenses paid make up launch holiday abroad in 3 months.

• Sad
I totally agree. They have never known what it is to work hard for something, they think filming themselves trying on clothes for free or filming themselves doing their day to day life for a vlog is work. Hard work is lying in bed an extra 3 hours to recover from the jet lag of the third all expenses paid make up launch holiday abroad in 3 months.
Yeah when they say they’ve got loads of ‘editing’ to do, yeah they haven’t gotta do a ten hour day as a carer in all weathers wondering when your next break is like myself lol

• Sad
Agreed.

I don’t care what people like Ana say, editing a video twice a week and snapping some gram pics is not hard work. Not when you’ve done proper work, like retail/restaurant/9-5 office job/doctor/any real job tbh. That’s hard work!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.