Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly from beauty spectrum (her friend 🤷‍♀️) was the one who started the reverse day upload. I think it was original to her but I’m not gonna check so don’t quote me 🤣
Did she credit her at all? I couldn’t watch it lately I can’t be bothered with her and that voice altering and face zoom.

Reactions: 2
Molly from beauty spectrum (her friend [emoji2368]) was the one who started the reverse day upload. I think it was original to her but I’m not gonna check so don’t quote me [emoji1787]
Did she credit her at all? I couldn’t watch it lately I can’t be bothered with her and that voice altering and face zoom.
Nah she didn't

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Nah she didn't
See I like molly, she’s a kid 😐 Well She’s 19, so I really shouldn’t be watching this rubbish, but she puts work into her content, she didn’t give up her education for “Youtube” even though she didn’t go to university either (she did an art diploma in Leeds I think) and she still manages to juggle her vlogs and random ass uploads like this.
I hope she doesn’t change but she can be a bit of a beg when she’s around Saffron and Ana. It’s a bit cringe. And she annoys me at times. (Admittedly everyone does 😐)
I don’t think I’ve seen her tits or ass which is always a bonus/novelty with this lot.
Ana’s thumbnail was bloody awful. She looks orange.

Tbh I think she thought the idea would trend as when Mark did her "Eating childhood food for 24 hours" his video trended at #9
I can’t forgive the general public for allowing this to happen. Mark is basically a slice of white bread in my mind now.
One of those depressing “slim” slices too.
No substance.

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her recent story??
Another 24 hour challenge yawn. I suggested ‘don’t do one for 24 hours’ lol.
Also that bikini boomerang, her bottoms are literally up her bum like wtf this girls changed when she became 18. I don’t like her anymore #unsubscribed

Reactions: 1
her mum posting that awful obviously fake plastic LV bag on her insta hahahha you cant polish tit!!

Reactions: 5
oh shocker another 24 hr mcdonalds video. Her insides must be truly rotting and she thinks she can get away with her horrid diet because she's skinny

god that bag is so plastic and obviously fake. Why not just ask Ana for a real one for maybe birthday/xmas? Im sure she can afford it.
Mcdonalds...of course. How is she so slim and with good skin when she just eats maccies pretty much daily? I know about the whole skinny fat issue, you can look slim on the outside but inside your organs are covered in fat/enlarged. I dread to think what Ana's insides are like from eating fast food pretty much daily

For someone who does so many food videos, i wish she'd learn to chew with her mouth closed and not speak with her mouth full. So gross.

Reactions: 4
All this Mcdonalds is going to catch up with her some day. It's the only video she does. Mcdonalds this, Mcdonalds that. Really annoyed me how Saffron was pronouncing aero 'aereo' aswell

One of my friends used to be like ana, she’d literally eat fast food every day, but she was so skinny (yes skinny), but then something happened with I think it was her kidneys and she hasn’t touched fast food since. Her insides were basically rotting:cry:

My brother was the same then at 26/27 had a bowel cancer scare. The consultant said it was down to his diet of fast food and whilst he was slim and appeared healthy he was far from it!

Watched both videos so Ana basically ate McDonald’s all weekend at Saffron’s? Apart from Nando’s and a bit of cucumber and tomato on Saff’s diet, wasn’t exactly groundbreaking stuff but ‘so requested’. Also how embarrassing was it when they really thought they got nine nuggets in a large meal and went back round the drive thru? I agree it’s gonna catch up with her one day. Every time I have McDonald’s (probably once a month now) I feel like it’s a waste of money as it’s really not that enjoyable and feel thirsty all day after it.

Watched both videos so Ana basically ate McDonald’s all weekend at Saffron’s? Apart from Nando’s and a bit of cucumber and tomato on Saff’s diet, wasn’t exactly groundbreaking stuff but ‘so requested’. Also how embarrassing was it when they really thought they got nine nuggets in a large meal and went back round the drive thru? I agree it’s gonna catch up with her one day. Every time I have McDonald’s (probably once a month now) I feel like it’s a waste of money as it’s really not that enjoyable and feel thirsty all day after it.
A friend and I used to get McDonald's every Saturday and watch our TV shows from the week together until she realised every Saturday night/Sunday morning she'd be down with a migraine. We stopped for a few weeks a d surprise surprise, no migraine since. We think it must be an additive in it but it's just put me right off it. I don't get how she can eat it so often surely you'd be sick of it. If I was on her income id be buying amazing quality ingredients for proper food

A friend and I used to get McDonald's every Saturday and watch our TV shows from the week together until she realised every Saturday night/Sunday morning she'd be down with a migraine. We stopped for a few weeks a d surprise surprise, no migraine since. We think it must be an additive in it but it's just put me right off it. I don't get how she can eat it so often surely you'd be sick of it. If I was on her income id be buying amazing quality ingredients for proper food
Yeah who knows what actually goes into their food? They claim it’s 100% British beef/chicken or whatever but is it really?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.