Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest lazy McDonalds vid has irritated me so much; ordering and wasting so much food and Saffron sitting there like a feeder. "None of this food is going to waste" - of course not, who wouldn't want a cold, leftover egg mcmuffin!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It’s probably why Saff can’t bring herself to stay at Ana’s cos you know fake Louis Vuitton bags just ain’t her scene...
I can imagine Ana being quite embarrassed of this, now that she’s basically Saf’s clone and all! She seemed a bit uncomfortable when Julie said it in the video!

Reactions: 1
I can imagine Ana being quite embarrassed of this, now that she’s basically Saf’s clone and all! She seemed a bit uncomfortable when Julie said it in the video!
Should have bought her mum a real one then. Since she’s still living at home and got her mum cooking and cleaning for her etc. Her mum said she was going to buy a fake so ana could have stopped that. The amount of free makeup she got yesterday was disgusting.

Reactions: 9
Should have bought her mum a real one then. Since she’s still living at home and got her mum cooking and cleaning for her etc. Her mum said she was going to buy a fake so ana could have stopped that. The amount of free makeup she got yesterday was disgusting.
I want to know what happens to all this make up it’s ridiculous how much they all get and it’s every week! At least Soph does test it but still it all goes out of date eventually

Reactions: 2
I want to know what happens to all this make up it’s ridiculous how much they all get and it’s every week! At least Soph does test it but still it all goes out of date eventually
I don’t know why brands send influencers every shade of foundation etc! It seems so wasteful! Surely the best thing to do would be send 2-3 that would likely match their skin?

It’s shocking how much they get tbh

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why brands send influencers every shade of foundation etc! It seems so wasteful! Surely the best thing to do would be send 2-3 that would likely match their skin?

It’s shocking how much they get tbh
I read before that on pr lists brands have peoples sizes etc, shoe size etc. Hence why the clothes always seem to fit. Surely they can do the same with makeup shades.

I really like her - I think she’s a nice girl. I get where everyone is coming from with the Gucci bag shouts etc, but she’s just a young girl doing what young girls do - obsessing over stuff that older women aren’t too bothered by. It’s a part of growing up and whilst everybody isn’t the same, I think it’s all just a part of evolving and finding more substance in life that comes with age.

She doesn’t bother me in the slightest - yeah some of the content can be a bit off but it’s easy to watch.

I read before that on pr lists brands have peoples sizes etc, shoe size etc. Hence why the clothes always seem to fit. Surely they can do the same with makeup shades.
They do! I work in PR and we look after a few small clothes brands! When we send out influencers clothes, we usually actually let them decide what they’d like and give them a code just to order if off the websites to make it free, but for the brands who don’t like to do that we have our favourite bloggers sizes on file so we know what to give them!

Reactions: 3
You know what I’ve noticed about her recent insta pics, her eyebrows are too light for her tan. Obviously she’s put tan on to make her browner (oranger lol) but then she doesn’t do anything with her brows so they don’t match her skin tone and it’s making her pics look weird

You know what I’ve noticed about her recent insta pics, her eyebrows are too light for her tan. Obviously she’s put tan on to make her browner (oranger lol) but then she doesn’t do anything with her brows so they don’t match her skin tone and it’s making her pics look weird
Oh and I also don’t understand why her mouth is partially open on every picture she takes, makes her look gormless or she’ll have her tongue sticking out at the side

Reactions: 8

Oh and I also don’t understand why her mouth is partially open on every picture she takes, makes her look gormless or she’ll have her tongue sticking out at the side
I don't understand her boomerangs where she's just nodding. She looks like those Churchill dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like any video she does, as long as she does it for 24 hours/puts a time frame it’s considered a challenege
“Watch me BREATHE for 24 HOURS *CHALLENGE*”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she takes a selfie, why does she need to have her other hand in the air like she's about to twirl her hair?!!!
Her metabolism must be 100mph to be able to burn off all that crap she eats. She's in for a shock when that slows down! How is she never fed up of McDonalds?!!! 🤢

When she takes a selfie, why does she need to have her other hand in the air like she's about to twirl her hair?!!!
Her metabolism must be 100mph to be able to burn off all that crap she eats. She's in for a shock when that slows down! How is she never fed up of McDonalds?!!! 🤢
She’ll have the shock of her life. By 22 my metabolism slowed, I ate crap & I got FAT

She’s had 2 McDonald’s today, yikes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.