Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
589951C8-CD5E-489B-BDF3-7D4F7DDD503F.jpeg

So this is Imogen’s next “podcast” guest.
I cannot STAND this idiot.

8E2DD6C0-03CD-487F-8950-A26491BD539D.jpeg

Does she not realise she looks like a slag.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How is eating convenience food a challenge? Couldn't be easier imo. Lazy video.

Reactions: 5
Said on her Instagram stories she’s going on another holiday with a brand next week. Seriously what has happened to Disneyland Paris???

• Wow
Reactions: 1
these 24 hour challenges are getting ridiculous who finds a girl eating three meal deals entertaining? how is this goon getting thousands of pounds for this content
She keeps asking for video ideas, shes clearly struggling for content. Id prefer her to just vlog more then these 24 hour challanges.

Said on her Instagram stories she’s going on another holiday with a brand next week. Seriously what has happened to Disneyland Paris???
Maybe may half term?

• Wow
She explained it in a vlog, they were going in February but they ended up moving house around the same time so decided to put it back until the summer.
I half wonder was it ever booked at all, I do think she intended to go but she might have been waiting to see if her management arranged a sponsorship deal between then and February.
If not they pushed the date back.
I think she did a brilliant video announcing that got a lot of positive feedback, but it just shows her sheep/fans don’t actually pay attention. They haven’t questioned it and probably didn’t even realise she hadn’t gone until one (out of thousands) popped up and asked.

How is eating convenience food a challenge? Couldn't be easier imo. Lazy video.
It’s seriously 24 hours eating.......
food I’ve bought at Tesco 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
That photo 😯 Her lips look like a clown!! Need to wear some sunglasses to stop the dazzle from that highlighter!! Her face must be feeling awful with all that make up she's caked on, I can't stand the feel of thick make up on my face. And as for her 24 hour challenges, I really wish she'd give up. Eating meal deals isn't a challenge. I didn't even click on the video when I saw the title, she's getting boring since she turned 18.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why is she hashtagging that picture London food when she's clearly at home and doesn't live in London?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Now Don’t you worry my hunnie’s!
yaa gurl got you that 10% discount just like I give my “regulars” on the street.
Just comment InstaHoe10 at the checkout or street corner and yaa gurl will look after you right good,
baby girls you know I look after my angels you right.
🙄
(This is a parody comment, I do not believe Ana is a street worker.. just to clarify 😬)

5686BFAB-7731-482A-A104-4D2BA69877B2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
yaa gurl got you that 10% discount just like I give my “regulars” on the street.
Just comment InstaHoe10 at the checkout or street corner and yaa gurl will look after you right good,
🙄

View attachment 13943
Omg she’s a child why is she posting these things

Ana annoys me as much as the next person but these comments calling her a hoe and prostitute are ridiculous. She's an 18 year old ADULT who posts the very occasional photo of herself in a bikini and she's even got tracksuit bottoms and a cardigan on in that underwear photo. We all have bodies I'm not sure why you're all so offended by her showing hers.
Sorry I don't want to defend her too much but I really hate slut shaming.

Reactions: 16
🙄

View attachment 13943
why the hell does she whiten her eyes so much it looks so weird

Ana annoys me as much as the next person but these comments calling her a hoe and prostitute are ridiculous. She's an 18 year old ADULT who posts the very occasional photo of herself in a bikini and she's even got tracksuit bottoms and a cardigan on in that underwear photo. We all have bodies I'm not sure why you're all so offended by her showing hers.
I’m not slut shaming at all,
Can we all agree she’s sitting in her bra with her face covered in makeup and her tits on display for a brand deal? In which she’s now offering you a discount on this product by using her code. The post that comes with it is embarrassing, I made it an extreme version for here.
She’s making money by “selling herself” in this way. And I’m making a joke of it.
It’s a joke. I don’t believe Ana is a street worker but she could be 🤷‍♀️ I’m not judging she can do what she wants. it’s LOOKS like it’s one step away with most of these girls lately. Saffron and Ana being the worst of the bunch.
But I will add I do not believe Ana works on the street corner 😬 it’s a joke.
Sorry if I offended anyone.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t call 18 an adult. In the eyes of the law maybe but looking back at myself at 18 I definitely was not an adult.

Completely honest, I’ve not seen many influencers or YouTubers sink this low with the “brand deals” they do.
Just my opinion.
In comparison to most it feels cheap and tacky.

I checked the tag for other "influencers" who posted and they are fully out there -- just bra and panties

Seeing Ana covered up to me shows she was probably uncomfortable

I checked the tag for other "influencers" who posted and they are fully out there -- just bra and panties

Seeing Ana covered up to me shows she was probably uncomfortable
Well known influencers?! Wow. I follow the really tame ones then!
Just looked at the tagged posts. She looks so out of place.
Weird choice for her management to go with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is she trying to impersonate Donald Duck in her Instagram posts/selfies?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.