Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The accounts tagged to this brand.
Ana’s management, who also look after Saffron Barker.
And older influencers like Nicole (Nasey family) , Sophedoesnails, Gabby Lyndley, Hannah Renee, Jazzybum, Fab Han.

Arranged this brand deal for one of the youngest “stars” on their books.

View attachment 13972View attachment 13973View attachment 13974
These definitely make Ana's photo look fairly tame don't they 😂! It just shows you what's to come for her I guess.

I really loved the "old" Ana. I especially love seeing her at home with her family. Julie strikes me as a proper witch if you get on the wrong side of her.. Which seems pretty easily done 😂. I'm sure there's a few people who wouldn't want to cross her but I think she's fab, love her attitude if I'm honest. I'd happily watch her YouTube channel over Ana's at the minute, her content has become extremely lazy, boring and repetitive. Which is a real shame and I hope she does have good content coming with vlogs soon. You can see she isn't really putting in as much effort now and I also can't stand her with saffron or saffron point blank actually!

Reactions: 5
37BA2234-38E9-43F2-BE2F-7F7AD637D4BA.jpeg 10C7B9BB-EC38-43B4-BEBD-2D935056DB56.jpeg B40DEC7E-7BB6-40D5-B237-BC10566A024D.jpeg

If the “balcony bra babes” were ice cream sundaes 🤷

F5C013BA-BC6D-4601-BB9A-9270923B31AA.jpeg 4DB8F8AC-845C-42E9-A0FA-2A55BE085B86.jpeg 2177842C-A1A8-426E-A2EB-72F2D53543D6.jpeg

A Visual representation of Ana... in comparison to the influencers she’s working beside 🤔
She’s been thrown in among the wolves. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really like her but
A. Can’t we get a crowd fund for her teeth ( I’m never a look shamer but she needs to do it)
B. Everyone needs a brother like Atticus he’s adorable

Reactions: 9
I'm still convinced Saffron is the friend who Julie won't allow into the house. No matter how much Ana has said that it's not Saff Julie dislikes, it's getting pretty obvious it is!

Reactions: 8
I'm still convinced Saffron is the friend who Julie won't allow into the house. No matter how much Ana has said that it's not Saff Julie dislikes, it's getting pretty obvious it is!
Yeah cause Haz and Byron even visited the other day so that’s probably accurate

Reactions: 4
Absa-frigging-lutely
I can’t see her going out and stocking up on saffron’s cucumber and tomato “meal” either. 🙄
I bet she’d have nothing but McDonald’s day old Big Macs ready to heat up...
And if I’m right, I approve. 😬

I also think saffron would look Julie up and down and crack out the antibacterial wipes after she shook her hand,
then wipe her feet on the way out not in.
She is THAT witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone think the Disney reason is bullshit?

When I renewed my passport it came back within a week. Why hasn’t Julie got hers get, and why won’t she get it until August?

Reactions: 4

When I renewed my passport it came back within a week. Why hasn’t Julie got hers get, and why won’t she get it until August?
I just thought exactly the same it does not take that long. Wonder if they’ll actually go in August then?
So Ana is basically working on secret projects and loves herself, that was the vibe I got from that video, yawn!

Reactions: 5
Absa-frigging-lutely
I can’t see her going out and stocking up on saffron’s cucumber and tomato “meal” either. 🙄
I bet she’d have nothing but McDonald’s day old Big Macs ready to heat up...
And if I’m right, I approve. 😬

I also think saffron would look Julie up and down and crack out the antibacterial wipes after she shook her hand,
then wipe her feet on the way out not in.
She is THAT witch.

😂 I can just imagine that this would actually be the case!!

Reactions: 1

Yes. Have they taken Atticus out of the country before? I wondered if it was his passport they have a problem with, like his father saying no to it.

Reactions: 2
Yes. Have they taken Atticus out of the country before? I wondered if it was his passport they have a problem with, like his father saying no to it.
My nephew has just got his passport for the first time and it took a bit longer because you need to send off your birth certificate but shouldn’t take that long. His dad would have to be really mean not to allow his son the holiday of a lifetime in Disney. But I guess it’s possible.

I know Brexit is delaying things but surely not by this much?

My nephew has just got his passport for the first time and it took a bit longer because you need to send off your birth certificate but shouldn’t take that long. His dad would have to be really mean not to allow his son the holiday of a lifetime in Disney. But I guess it’s possible.

I know Brexit is delaying things but surely not by this much?
I got 2 children's passport and my own and 1 child renewed last month, all were here within 3 weeks.

Something isn't adding up and Ana is relying on her young fans not realising she's spouting bullshit.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.