Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next video: Letting the Person in FRONT of Me DECIDE What I Eat for 24 Hours!!

Because Ana loves original content

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That video was shocking. I wasbt going to watch but I was bored yesterday. They ate the same things! Also serious lack of nutrition in their meals. Only tomatoes is what I remember seeing as any sort of veg/fruit. Atticus having a chocolate bar before bed was crazy. I have 3 children ages 4-7 and no way would I let them do that. Maybe I'm a bit strict with food but i don't think they have even had a full on chocolate bar like a twirl. I really liked ana but her main channel videos are stupid at the moment.

Reactions: 4
That video was shocking. I wasbt going to watch but I was bored yesterday. They ate the same things! Also serious lack of nutrition in their meals. Only tomatoes is what I remember seeing as any sort of veg/fruit. Atticus having a chocolate bar before bed was crazy. I have 3 children ages 4-7 and no way would I let them do that. Maybe I'm a bit strict with food but i don't think they have even had a full on chocolate bar like a twirl. I really liked ana but her main channel videos are stupid at the moment.
Atticus seems to have a weird diet think he’s one of those fussy kids. Seems to live on nuggets even when anas mum cooks something different. Also insists on a whole garlic bread I saw in one video?

He’s a cute kid

Reactions: 2
He’s so young I bet she got around the lie quiet easily.
He wouldn’t really have understood how long they had to wait at the time either, it was a really cute video, I fell for it [emoji23] but I think there was either a problem with Julie going (has she been out of the country with Ana? Maybe there’s a problem with her passport) or with atticus going (maybe is dad?)

Or she just did it for the views! Which I think is likely now. [emoji57]
Sorry for derailing saffron’s thread [emoji51]
I don't think it would be his dad, I'm sure she said before that they all still have a good relationship with Attivus's dad, and ana saw him as her dad too. I think it was just faked and come August we'll hear no mention of it.

I don't think it would be his dad, I'm sure she said before that they all still have a good relationship with Attivus's dad, and ana saw him as her dad too. I think it was just faked and come August we'll hear no mention of it.
That’s a different dad. 😂
Ana didn’t know her dad. She then had a step dad who has a daughter (who now has a kid of her own)
That’s not atticus’ dad either
Atticus dad was her partner after that,
His wife now had a new baby, last year. We don’t hear much about that.
If you watch their car-McDonald’s q&a you can tell Julie definitely doesn’t get on with that family (well she’s probably fine enough with his dad I’m sure)
The step mum is mentioned in front of atticus.
“WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT ANA”

(Moved over from Saffron Barker’s thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That’s a different dad. 😂
Ana didn’t know her dad. She then had a step dad who has a daughter (who now has a kid of her own)
That’s not atticus’ dad either
Atticus dad was her partner after that,
His wife now had a new baby, last year. We don’t hear much about that.
If you watch their car-McDonald’s q&a you can tell Julie definitely doesn’t get on with that family (well she’s probably fine enough with his dad I’m sure)
The step mum is mentioned in front of atticus.
“WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT ANA”

(Moved over from Saffron Barker’s thread)

This was the video that made me see Julie in a different light.

Reactions: 1
Oh look, her latest upload is yet another eating one. Childhood sweets, cos you know, her childhood was so long ago 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Oh look, her latest upload is yet another eating one. Childhood sweets, cos you know, her childhood was so long ago 🙄🙄
She still eats like a child most days! Milkybar buttons, fudge, dairylea dunkers all foods aimed for younger children 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
well that video was crap... mcdonalds and sweets pretty much wasnt it? Not a groundbreaking video and not much different from her normal diet anyway

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.