Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does her mum work? Not that it matters to me but I’m just being nosey?

Just wondered how things work as I know when I claimed housing benefit for a short while, when my son turned 18 and got a job they took away a percentage of my housing benefit as they calculated his wages and that he would have to pay a percentage of the rent. All well and good when the child actually does pay rent but no good when he often didn’t! Luckily I got a better paid job and no longer needed Hb. I just thought maybe with Ana’s income from YouTube that mum might not actually get any help with housing.

Reactions: 3
Ana confirmed in today’s blog that they wouldn’t have the house without YouTube.
I think she said her mum is doing a computer course so maybe she’s reskilling now atticus is at school

Ana confirmed in today’s blog that they wouldn’t have the house without YouTube.
I think she said her mum is doing a computer course so maybe she’s reskilling now atticus is at school
Yup. Her mum is retraining now Atticus is old enough for school. Good on her!

I really like Ana when she's not with Saf. Her thanking her viewers today was so genuine.

Saffron however has grown up privilege and very spoilt. I always remember that video when it took her 3 hours to get home because SOMEONE CAN COMMITTED SUICIDE.

The gif is her rolling her eyes saying "Obviously it's really sad" like some sort of fake disclaimer. Sick.
4b779b86de635c930d46d7f9d6934c32.gif

Reactions: 6
Have to say I’m quite enjoying Ana’s moving vlogs as I myself am moving in a few weeks, finding some of it inspirational but I won’t be purchasing the drawers for my make up they all seem to have from ikea ?. I like how Ana thanked her viewers, she is very humble I hope she continues on that path.
Her buddy Saff is on another holiday not sure I can stand watching that video as her and her family grate on me ?

Yes just watched Anas new bedroom tour, and her genuine excitement radiated through, I smiled at how expensive she thought her Ikea wardrobes were, bless. Her room is lovely as well she did a good job on a budget.

I agree with everyone else when she’s on her own she’s lovely but with Saff ?

Reactions: 5
Really loving Ana and her videos lately! I hope she’ll come to her senses once she gets older and drops saffron like the piece of white trash she is.

Reactions: 5
Really loving Ana and her videos lately! I hope she’ll come to her senses once she gets older and drops saffron like the piece of white trash she is.
Be-friending Saffron gave her the step up she needed though, in terms of viewers who became subscribers. A bit like Saffron herself, when she used Jake Mitchell to get herself known.

Reactions: 1
I like ana but the amount of McDonald’s she eats is really concerning, surely all that processed fat and salt is ruining her insides

I like ana but the amount of McDonald’s she eats is really concerning, surely all that processed fat and salt is ruining her insides
Also not the best message to send to children and teens that it’s ok to eat McDonald’s every day sometimes twice a day

Reactions: 2
Also not the best message to send to children and teens that it’s ok to eat McDonald’s every day sometimes twice a day
I agree do these people never have food at home? Seems the trend to go out for breakfast nowadays!

So she’s been to McDonald’s twice in a day in her last vlog, back to usual content now I see. The main channel video featuring her mum with the lie detector made me a tad uncomfortable, asking her mother if she’s jealous of her income and the en suite? I know it’s only for the lols and views but come on, why take the biggest room then ask your mother if she’s jealous? All seems a bit selfish to me.

So she’s been to McDonald’s twice in a day in her last vlog, back to usual content now I see. The main channel video featuring her mum with the lie detector made me a tad uncomfortable, asking her mother if she’s jealous of her income and the en suite? I know it’s only for the lols and views but come on, why take the biggest room then ask your mother if she’s jealous? All seems a bit selfish to me.
Yeah and sounds like her mum is going to start doing YouTube also. She’ll basically just have all of Ana’s followers go over, but what’s her content going to be?

The task was ridiculous anyway as the thing clearly just was random.

I’ve always found the big room thing weird, even if my mum offered it me there’s no way I would feel comfortable making my mum feel ‘lesser’ and like she wouldn’t have that house if it wasn’t for me (not saying Ana does that but comments have said that, just my opinion)

Yeah and sounds like her mum is going to start doing YouTube also. She’ll basically just have all of Ana’s followers go over, but what’s her content going to be?

The task was ridiculous anyway as the thing clearly just was random.

I’ve always found the big room thing weird, even if my mum offered it me there’s no way I would feel comfortable making my mum feel ‘lesser’ and like she wouldn’t have that house if it wasn’t for me (not saying Ana does that but comments have said that, just my opinion)
Tbh I would give my mum the room because I would get annoyed her trying to use the en-suite at 5am whilst I sleep.

She has really changed since she turned 18 ugh
Thing is. She's naturally pretty. Saf is kinda pretty but looks way too much like her Dad unfortunately.

Ana should let her hair be naturally curly, tone down the makeup and rock whatever outfits she likes (quite sure her friend Bryon styled her for Vidcon. The outfits weren't bad. Just not her).

Thing is. She's naturally pretty. Saf is kinda pretty but looks way too much like her Dad unfortunately.

Ana should let her hair be naturally curly, tone down the makeup and rock whatever outfits she likes (quite sure her friend Bryon styled her for Vidcon. The outfits weren't bad. Just not her).
This is the problem with all these youtubers.

They start off, they are nice, relatable and down to earth.
They then start getting brand deals, become ‘celebs’ join the Gucci gang and then still try to pretend they are still relatable.

Which they just aren’t anymore. Zoella was the same, doing Primark and ASOS hauls when we all know she don’t wear Primark.

As they grow and start making big money they need to grow their content too. It’s like David Beckham pretending he wears topshop and going through McDonald’s drive through to prove he’s relatable. We all know he don’t do that tit, so no point pretending

The lips say we’re smiling.
The eyes say, you’re so beneath us ??‍♀
Especially Dazzaron Barker

• Haha
This is the problem with all these youtubers.

They start off, they are nice, relatable and down to earth.
They then start getting brand deals, become ‘celebs’ join the Gucci gang and then still try to pretend they are still relatable.

Which they just aren’t anymore. Zoella was the same, doing Primark and ASOS hauls when we all know she don’t wear Primark.

As they grow and start making big money they need to grow their content too. It’s like David Beckham pretending he wears topshop and going through McDonald’s drive through to prove he’s relatable. We all know he don’t do that tit, so no point pretending
Forreal. You think Jeffree Star would be saying he shops at Target? He's Gucci through and through.

Weird that Ana and Saff basically rewore Sophia and Cinzia motelrocks outfits (Saff liked the outfit last year and is wearing the SAME thing). Knew I'd seen them before.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.