Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to laugh at her new video.
She said she usually has natural looking makeup basically eyelashes and a nude lipstick.

Honey, there’s no way your makeup is natural looking.

I like the girl but she needs to stop being this ‘street’ ‘saffron’ hybrid

Reactions: 3
Had to laugh at her new video.
She said she usually has natural looking makeup basically eyelashes and a nude lipstick.

Honey, there’s no way your makeup is natural looking.

I like the girl but she needs to stop being this ‘street’ ‘saffron’ hybrid
Wonder how long until Ana has her own make up palette out just like saffron?

I dont mind ana at all. Im enjoying these moving vlogs atm and actully happy her mums finally getting her own room ?
Ill admit i dont watch her videos with saffron but her other stuff i like.

I dont mind ana at all. Im enjoying these moving vlogs atm and actully happy her mums finally getting her own room ?
Ill admit i dont watch her videos with saffron but her other stuff i like.
I dont mind her either, I do like her videos as background noise and her brother is really cute. I dont watch all of her videos with Saffron cos she's a bit loud for my taste, but I will say I'd rather watch her with Saffron than with Byron and Hannah (is that her name?). Their jokes about sleeping together are quite cringey.

Reactions: 1
I dont mind her either, I do like her videos as background noise and her brother is really cute. I dont watch all of her videos with Saffron cos she's a bit loud for my taste, but I will say I'd rather watch her with Saffron than with Byron and Hannah (is that her name?). Their jokes about sleeping together are quite cringey.
Isnt Byron gay?? I get that vibe from him but then when you read the comments people think they are together. Maybe im just old and thats hows 18 year olds are nowadays

Reactions: 2
I’m looking at oral princess and now seeing her name as anal and not ana.

??‍♀
Her face is looking very different. Puffy, but not like she’s had work done.
Maybe just the way she’s doing her lips...

(And filling them with McDonald’s chips.... that rhymes)

Just watched her house tour video and find it sooooo weird that she’s basically got the huge master bedroom and en-suite. Surely the main room would be her mums.

I know her mum probably don’t mind as she’s no longer sharing with The little brother and glad to have her own space but It feels like it’s Ana’s house rather than her mums if that makes sense?

Just watched her house tour video and find it sooooo weird that she’s basically got the huge master bedroom and en-suite. Surely the main room would be her mums.

I know her mum probably don’t mind as she’s no longer sharing with The little brother and glad to have her own space but It feels like it’s Ana’s house rather than her mums if that makes sense?
i think her mum is giving up the room because ana works from home so she’d need a bigger space
When we moved i got the biggest room because my parents wanted me to have more space for studying

I think it’s weird as well but I can’t imagine there being some sort of argument between them over this. I know if that were me I wouldn’t be able to take the larger room. However, having tried my hand at YouTube, you definitely need space for all your filming bullshit.

i think her mum is giving up the room because ana works from home so she’d need a bigger space
When we moved i got the biggest room because my parents wanted me to have more space for studying
Hmmm still think it’s weird. Her mum said in tonight’s that she wished she had that room and that she needs to use the en-suite shower early every morning.

If Ana needs so much space she could easily rent an office or her own flat. Not hating on her because I like her but find it really weird that she’s behaving like her mums a lodger

Hmmm still think it’s weird. Her mum said in tonight’s that she wished she had that room and that she needs to use the en-suite shower early every morning.

If Ana needs so much space she could easily rent an office or her own flat. Not hating on her because I like her but find it really weird that she’s behaving like her mums a lodger
Maybe Ana is paying for the room.. she has the money.

As a creative too I got the biggest room in the house before I moved into my own place because I needed the space plus like Anna I had helped my fam a lot in the past so it was kinda a thank you

The room situation Reminds me of the scene from Mean Girls when Cady first sees Reginas room and asks " This is your room"?

personally i think shes just excited that she's getting a bigger room and house
ofc her mum will say that even mine did when we set up my new room - it doesnt mean that anastasia is forcing her mum to give it up
not trying to argue or anything! just my pov

[QUOTE="harrypotter, post: 67603, member: 212]
not trying to argue or anything! just my pov
[/QUOTE]
No bother :) we’re all here to share opinions I don’t mind someone having a different one.

I actually really enjoyed yesterday's vlog. She seems so much more relaxed when she's with her school friends tbh

I do like Ana, she's one of those YouTubers that I may not watch all the time, but if I see a video from her I'll probably click on it and not get bored.

In the past I've loved her treating her family, putting them before anything else - I know she was supposed to move in with Saffron in future, but I think she will stay put in the new house for a while (probably cheaper, and she might realise herself that Saffron is a bad influence).

Unfortunately, I think the problem with Saffron is that she's come from money anyway, she's never wanted for anything and her family will spend ridiculous amounts on stupid stuff (if you go on her "What I got for Christmas 2018" video, she got a tray to go over the bath, costs what a couple of quid from b&m? No this cost nearly £200 I remember looking on Amazon. I think this is why Ana is a lot more relatable than Saffron, and Ana may warm to Saffron because she thinks she's amazing because she lives in a nice house etc. I noticed that in a previous video Saffron said that they'd be downsizing and moving house, but I haven't heard anything about that since (I don't avidly watch her so I might be wrong), but do you think she might have said that just because Ana said she was moving?

Nowadays, I do think Ana is getting a little money hungry. Usually, she wouldn't spend lavish amounts, but in her moving vlogs she's buying everything brand new, why? I can understand a bed because it'll be bigger, but getting new drawers that are the exact same as the previous ones? Just a waste of money in my opinion.

I don't find there's many humble YouTubers nowadays, who look after their money. If you want a nice, bubbly girl who doesn't really go over the top on big branded things then I would suggest watching Sophie Louise, in my opinion she's such a lovely girl who has worked really hard to get where she is.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure in one of her videos a while back she mentioned that she'd be paying her mum rent if she hadnt moved out by 18.

I'm pretty sure her mum could never afford that house without Ana's help, so they probably have a nice deal between them where Ana gets the bigger room if mum can use her shower etc. I think it's probably quite hard if your daughter brings home more than you, so she probably pays half the rent which covers Atticus for her mum too... I think her mum's just got a classic case of "I wish this was mine but I can't!"

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.