Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana with her family is great! Ana with Saffron is awful.

She changes. She has to try really hard because Saffron clearly couldn't give a damn about her. Their relationship is all one-way.

I hope Ana realises that one day. Although she needs to ease up on the McDonald's ?

Reactions: 6
It is so funny, Ana is now a clone of Saffron. Their hairs’s the same, the thick eyebrows, spray tan and even the same hideous onesies and bags. Hahaha

Reactions: 5
Just watching todays blog, with Saffron (Can't stand her btw and only seen her in two videos but she's annoying)

Budget is meant to be £250 to get each others presents. First gift is £175 card holder and 2nd £80 record player so way over anyway.

Also, feel bad. If my friend was splashing out like that when I knew my mum couldn't I would feel a bit weird about it. Maybe just me

Reactions: 4
Books trip to New York

Blue tacs camera instead of buying a new one
After spending £250 on her annoying mate who quite clearly can afford it herself.

I really like Anastasia but can’t stand her with Saffron. And also, not trying to be negative she’s a really pretty girl but her teeth distract me

Reactions: 3
I'm way too old to watch her. I'm legitimately old enough to be her mum. I think that's why I watch her, 'cos I quite like her mum! And I cried when she surprised her little bro and mum with a Disney trip. What a gorgeous thing to do.

Bit of advice Ana -

1) Stop hanging out with Saf, she's vacuous and irritating and really thick and makes you irritating and more stupid somehow. She also thinks she's better that you. Take it from someone with life experience, the looks she gives you!
2) All that expensive stuff you're buying each other is overpriced tat and one day you'll wish you'd saved that money!
3) Wear less make up. I know you're still young and think all that caked on your face makes you look pretty and more grown up, but every time I see you without make up, I think you look so much prettier.

Oh the dark eyebrows with the blonde!

She's going to get more irritating and hang out with the annoying one more isn't she?!

Reactions: 11
I’m so happy to hear Ana and saffron saw Carrie Fisher on Broadway today.
And both talked about it separately on their vlogs and seemed to think she was brilliant.

Unbelievable. And definitely worth 500 dollars.

Reactions: 2
I’m so happy to hear Ana and saffron saw Carrie Fisher on Broadway today.
And both talked about it separately on their vlogs and seemed to think she was brilliant.

Unbelievable. And definitely worth 500 dollars.
What was with the fake histerical laughing part? Quickly going off Anastasia currently

She has no idea who she is anymore,
She changes personality for saffron, then seems to be different and more confident around Has and Byron. She’s a completely different girl at home. More of a mother than her mother!

The blonde insta baddie look is not her and never has been.
352E6C9E-3936-4857-B628-4657918931C6.jpeg

March until December

0255C8CF-9C91-4F00-9E9F-4D20CF2A0D14.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She has no idea who she is anymore,
She changes personality for saffron, then seems to be different and more confident around Has and Byron. She’s a completely different girl at home. More of a mother than her mother!

The blonde insta baddie look is not her and never has been.
View attachment 3083

March until December

View attachment 3084
I’ve only really watched her for a month or two and am a bit older than her but feel like the ‘girl next door’ image is what people like about her.

Look at Zoella, she did well being ‘the girl next door’... now just alienates people with her Gucci and Mansion

Reactions: 1
Anatasia and Saffron kept saying they were going to the Golden Gate Bridgd near the twin towers site.

It’s Brooklyn Bridge ffs. Are you tubers just deliberately ignorant to places they visit. Always seems to be about the shopping and the ‘gram’

Until this New York trip I was quite liking watching Ana with my teen. Then the over the top friendship present giving, the snooty attitude when she's with Saffron ruins her. Ana on her own has potential to become much bigger than "look at me" Saffron. People watch her for her grounded attitude and friendly nature she shows at home. Yes she buys some luxuries but she always sounds so grateful for gifts, sponsorships and remembers not everyone is like her. With Saffron all that gets forgotten, she is like a puppy following Saffron's lead.

Reactions: 6
I'm new here but have been reading these threads for a while and agree with everything.

Anastasia is lovely with her family but saffron has turned her into a monster. This New York trip has just annoyed me from start to finish. They have breakfast included in the hotel why waste money to get McDonald's delivered? Also how much make up do they both need to buy? I want to know where all the PR stuff goes to? Why are they walking everywhere for two hours? New York has a perfectly good underground system. So far I haven't really seen them leave times square apart from to see a basketball game that was Saffrons idea and see a 'Broadway'

Also her main channel video, girl you do not need that much slap on your face! Tone it down your don't need all that contour and highlight on. What on earth is catfish?thought that was something where people lie about who they are? Ana needs to find her own path, just seems to be getting more overpriced tat to become someone she's not.

Another day in New York, another day wasted. There is a pattern here, don’t leave the room until midday, visit umpteen fast food restaurants, ignore the sights like the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, and instead fill your days with copious amounts of shopping. They didn’t manage to do the helicopter sight-seeing trip which they had previously mentioned and couldn’t even go ice skating in Central Park coz neither Ana nor Saffron had any cash on them. I mean, seriously? ?

Of course they’re the card generation but did they not think to at least have a hundred dollars on them for things like that? Love to see how they’re gonna get all this stuff back with them in their very own Saffy B cases!

Saffron has definitely ruined Ana. Something I noticed in the New York trip though - Saffron never ate. But in her vlogs would point out (with a look of disgust), "but Ana is eating a burger" etc.

If Ana changes her eating habits for Saffron, I'm out ?️

Hopefully Ana will go back to normal now she's back home away from Saff. Yeah noticed she didn't enjoy going to McDonald's and even went for a run to show everyone how good she is.

Ana’s latest video with Haz & Byron is vile. She’s no longer the girl I thought she was. Had to stop watching - ugh! ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.