Anastasia Kingsnorth (floral princess) (mini SaffyB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually starting to prefer saffron. At least she ran the bloody marathon and had some focus
Right, though Saf needs to remember that running isn't a personality trait, like well done but you don't have to mention it EVERY VLOG

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It has 85k views so far. If people keep watching in their thousands she’s gonna give the people what they want unfortunately. We just see what crap she’s gonna do next 😂

Really?
Needed a break?

You legit went to Rome in March and Miami in February

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I used to love watching her Vlogs with her mum and brother, they seemed so normal and happy. It seems like very quickly a bit of money has gone to Ana’s head and she’s morphed into all these other YouTube/insta girls. And not sure what happened with her Instagram but it’s now regularly bikini photos or lots of pouting and posing. Not shaming in any way but it just seems like a very sudden change, but perhaps that’s more to do with her age and turning from a teen to a young adult/older teen

That was ‘working’ though....
Rome wasn't, she fucked around with Haz and Byron for a couple of days. And Miami sure looked like she was working SO hard posing in all those #gifted clothes. She works sOoO hard don't know how she does it.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Rome wasn't, she fucked around with Haz and Byron for a couple of days. And Miami sure looked like she was working SO hard posing in all those #gifted clothes. She works sOoO hard don't know how she does it.
She’ll claim that as work though as it was filmed for a vlog wasn’t it. Where she pretended to ‘randomly’ pick Rome. But was obvious she already knew that was where she was going

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe they’re letting her go to the Baftas, what’s the world coming to? 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That dinner in the sky thing. The buttercream boys were doing that a couple of days they all posted Instagram stories about it.

Coincidence all influencers are suddenly doing it??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That dinner in the sky thing. The buttercream boys were doing that a couple of days they all posted Instagram stories about it.

Coincidence all influencers are suddenly doing it??
They’ll all have been contacted at same time by the pr

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she tweeted that she smashed her phone and had to get a new one. In her vlog it was cracked. The crack was tiny and I’m pretty sure she could of just got a new screen. Not get a new phone 😂😂

Also shes never home. I mean her mum ended up with the smallest room but she’s never there. She’s earns all this money but she pays for nothing herself. All the holidays she’s been has been payed for by brands. She uses her money to buy “designer” stuff

• Sad
So she tweeted that she smashed her phone and had to get a new one. In her vlog it was cracked. The crack was tiny and I’m pretty sure she could of just got a new screen. Not get a new phone 😂😂

Also shes never home. I mean her mum ended up with the smallest room but she’s never there. She’s earns all this money but she pays for nothing herself. All the holidays she’s been has been payed for by brands. She uses her money to buy “designer” stuff
Think it was just an excuse to buy a new phone tbh. Most people have their phone insured or failing that take it down to a mobile repair shop to get the screen fixed.

Wonder what absolute drivel we'll be treated to today. Ana doing something she does all the time anymore but doing it slightly more often and callimg it a 24 hours challenge?

• Haha
And what on Earth were Givenchy thinking, taking Ana & Haz on a gifted trip to Capri??? Cannot see for the life of me what that trip was in aid of or why they ‘deserved’ it <<confused>>

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.