Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 144482

Who the hell posts a picture of themselves about a serious matter? It reeks of narcissism. Youā€™re not making the matter about black lives, people are going to look at your photo and say ā€œOMG Ana I love your dress.ā€ This completely counteracts the caption because itā€™s all about you always Ana.
How does she even walk in that skirt? Her arse must fully come out all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 144482

Who the hell posts a picture of themselves about a serious matter? It reeks of narcissism. Youā€™re not making the matter about black lives, people are going to look at your photo and say ā€œOMG Ana I love your dress.ā€ This completely counteracts the caption because itā€™s all about you always Ana.
She's constantly seeking validation for the way she looks, it's pathetic.

We know you have an arse Ana, everyone does! You don't have to shove it in our faces every chance you get. Post something new, it's boring now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
will Ana still be posting about BLM in a week? i doubt it. itā€™s all about virtue signalling and throw-away posts to her. I wish that everyone with a platform would take this seriously and put their actions where their mouth is.

Reactions: 13
20200603_134338.jpg

This person made a vild point and omg the comments are vile. Shows how in touch Ana is about everything. All her minions saying she can't put her life on hold. It's one day later, all she had to do was wait a week or so. It's not like she hasn't been able to post for months.

Also noticed saff posted a video, so Ana clearly copied.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 144553

This person made a vild point and omg the comments are vile. Shows how in touch Ana is about everything. All her minions saying she can't put her life on hold. It's one day later, all she had to do was wait a week or so. It's not like she hasn't been able to post for months.

Also noticed saff posted a video, so Ana clearly copied.
Sheā€™s basically saying Iā€™ve done my bit to look like I care now let me go back to posting attention seeking photos of myself for validation.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
sheā€™s pretty vain for someone who looks like they belong on the jezza kyle show

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Iā€™m not one to judge and people can wear what they want but her fashion sense stresses me out so much šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“ i canā€™t physically Explain it

also... on her newest tiktok people are sayingwhat an ā€˜iconā€™ her mother is.. if I could comment i would right now šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ truly angers me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know stuff like this gets said a lot, but I was looking through her Instagram yesterday and look at how pretty she used to be, compared to how cheap she looks now. Does she not have friends that tell her that her dry hair and grubby tan looks terrible??? Youā€™re meant to glow up as you get older not down. I donā€™t get it. šŸ˜±
B85DBA31-D5AE-4BB4-A239-97E14575C5A7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
IMG_4163.jpg

Okay but this is just embarrassing? Firstly although as mentioned already it wasn't a good photo choice to go with the caption, but Byron's comment on top of it all? just disrespectful and insensitive. Secondly, this is her business page, what company would see that and be like i want her to represent my company? Both of them are an embarrassment.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
View attachment 144614

Okay but this is just embarrassing? Firstly although as mentioned already it wasn't a good photo choice to go with the caption, but Byron's comment on top of it all? just disrespectful and insensitive. Secondly, this is her business page, what company would see that and be like i want her to represent my company? Both of them are an embarrassment.
Someone needs to comment that on there. (Im not on instagram at the minute) but that is so so disrespectful. Just goes to show her trying to promote BLM etc and advocate is just for show... shes done it for 2 days so lets go back to being publicly disgusting

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone needs to comment that on there. (Im not on instagram at the minute) but that is so so disrespectful. Just goes to show her trying to promote BLM etc and advocate is just for show... shes done it for 2 days so lets go back to being publicly disgusting
IMG_4165.jpg

have replied to it. Im not the most articulate but i hope it sends the right message!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I know stuff like this gets said a lot, but I was looking through her Instagram yesterday and look at how pretty she used to be, compared to how cheap she looks now. Does she not have friends that tell her that her dry hair and grubby tan looks terrible??? Youā€™re meant to glow up as you get older not down. I donā€™t get it. šŸ˜±View attachment 144610
Oh wow she looks really gorgeous here

Reactions: 7
Wow I haven't been on here for 4 days and Ana is still a twit. I just need to vent:
- HOW DID SHE GET GEORGE FLOYD'S NAME WRONG?
- HOW DID MEJULIE ALSO GET HIS NAME WRONG? Jeez this family make a lot of "typo's" don't theyšŸ¤„
- now is not the time for posey photos, just go and shag Byron already as we all know that's who you post them for.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.