Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 đŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprisingly I half agree with ana on twitter being a good news source. But only if you follow the right people.

Reactions: 17
tbqh i can imagine julie being closed minded and ignorant and ana tries to educate her, that tends to be the case, especially in my family.

Reactions: 12
No, it’s full of virtue signalling twats like you.
Is she gonna braid her hair and get a grill next? Ffs talk about insincere, it’s only been 48 hours since she’s been “educating” herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Peterborough are having a peaceful BLM protest, considering she could drive all the way here for maccies let’s see if she’ll do the same to show her support for the movement 🐾☕

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Do we think Ana took hers down because she didn’t want to upset Haz & Byron? Lol
Good for Haz for doing that, all other youtubers have their head too far up Saffron’s arse to dare question her

I know this Ana’s thread but ffs... reading the replies to Haz comment (dont like Haz but kudos for it) al these little girls so far up ‘saffys’ arse telling haz to shut up and not be rude 😭😭😭😂😂😂 u lots are part of the problem...

• Haha
Haz is such a little gronk she's that friend always telling you what you should do and how she's amazing and doing all the right things and no matter what you do she's done better with bells on!!!

I'm not disputing her point just the way she seems to think she's some expert on everything *yawn*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
tbqh i can imagine julie being closed minded and ignorant and ana tries to educate her, that tends to be the case, especially in my family.
I can really see that. Happens with my family too. MeJulie seems completely uninterested in any topic that isnt herself but I think Ana is but doesnt show it because it's not what Julie wants to hear

Reactions: 10
I think the term you’re looking for is sanctimonious little tit. There’s too many white people on social media today preaching the right way and wrong way. Just stand with the cause anyway you can.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Something don't sit right with Haz, she really thinks she's something she's not and won't ever be. No wonder her and Ana are friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the term you’re looking for is sanctimonious little tit. There’s too many white people on social media today preaching the right way and wrong way. Just stand with the cause anyway you can.
Howled at your picture

Peterborough are having a peaceful BLM protest, considering she could drive all the way here for maccies let’s see if she’ll do the same to show her support for the movement 🐾☕
But ana’s ”too scared” to go out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah on the surface level Haz seems “better” than Ana or Saff but to me it seems like she’s only doing it to get one up everyone because most influencers are doing the bare minimum. If Haz was so passionate about black lives and the movement she wouldn’t have just jumped on the bandwagon this week.

Reactions: 12
Haz is such a little gronk she's that friend always telling you what you should do and how she's amazing and doing all the right things and no matter what you do she's done better with bells on!!!

I'm not disputing her point just the way she seems to think she's some expert on everything *yawn*
She so easily could’ve messaged saffron that instead I don’t know how I’d feel if my friend commented that on my post when I (hopefully) had good intentions, trying to show her up? Agree with what she’s saying ofc but it’s definitely weird

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Don’t come at me here but, I don’t think the blackout is counterproductive.

The aim of the blackout was to stop posting your regular content for the day & to educate people on the blm movement. Posting only blm related content for the day (no selfies & the usual stuff etc. that people post)

I don’t follow ana or saffron so idk if they did this or if they just posted a black screen on Instagram but generally, I thought the blackout was a good idea (for those who did it correctly of course).

• Heart
Don’t want to sound mean but I find it unlikely that ana has read all of those books. And I can’t imagine her using the word “requites”. Seems like a copy and paste job.

that’s my main issue with the influencer action on this. They’re all copy and pasting each other. Ana knows her audience well enough to know how to advertise her brand deals. She could read them and then promote which ones she thought would be particularly good for her audience.

Reactions: 15
Do we think Ana took hers down because she didn’t want to upset Haz & Byron? Lol
Good for Haz for doing that, all other youtubers have their head too far up Saffron’s arse to dare question her
Anyone know what the full comment said? I think it’s been deleted !

Reactions: 4
Don’t come at me here but, I don’t think the blackout is counterproductive.

The aim of the blackout was to stop posting your regular content for the day & to educate people on the blm movement. Posting only blm related content for the day (no selfies & the usual stuff etc. that people post)

I don’t follow ana or saffron so idk if they did this or if they just posted a black screen on Instagram but generally, I thought the blackout was a good idea (for those who did it correctly of course).
I completely agree with you. I was under the impression that it was a break from posting normal things such as selfies, business promotion etc and only posting things related to BLM. The black picture was a sign of respect and a sign of unanimity between people.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.