Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't bleeping cope with this girl! How do you get the name wrong TWICE? you'd think she'd be more cautious the second time round knowing she got it wrong the first time

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"I have quite big boobs"......it was only a matter of time before she mentioned them. Within 4 minutes haha!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Honestly does anyone else bleeping hate those vintage fendi jeans she keeps wearing because they are clearly miles too big for her. Don't get me wrong the styles alright, but they clearllllly don't fit her, looks trash

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a feeling she’s getting the name wrong on purpose to get more views and attention from those who go there to hear it. It’s sick, it’s twisted and it’s incredibly calculated.

I’m convinced the family are white supremacists.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The fact that she’s titled it ‘Phat’ collective haul as well 🙄🙄🙄

she’s 100% deleting comments calling her out cause I can’t see any and she liked someone’s nice comment 5 mins ago.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
To say she’s covered her instagram stories with BLM info you’d assume she’d know his name by now, just proves she’s sharing whatever she’s told or whatever her friends post

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh she pisses me off. Big PHATTT haul (cringe) of clothes that she is sooo obsessed with because she has had a style glow up or whatever tit she spouted. And to get his name wrong a SECOND time??? She infuriates me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she originally got his name wrong first time round, I thought okay yeah, it might’ve been a typo, but still she should’ve checked before she uploaded. But then to actually SAY his name wrong is just insensitive and careless. all she’s done this last week is preach about how educated she is, or how people Need to educate themselves. But then she goes And gets his name wrong. Like is this all some sick joke?? it’s honestly vile and I call for her to be cancelled IMMEDIATELY

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When she originally got his name wrong first time round, I thought okay yeah, it might’ve been a typo, but still she should’ve checked before she uploaded. But then to actually SAY his name wrong is just insensitive and careless. all she’s done this last week is preach about how educated she is, or how people Need to educate themselves. But then she goes And gets his name wrong. Like is this all some sick joke?? it’s honestly vile and I call for her to be cancelled IMMEDIATELY
Both her and her mother. It's disgusting. I hope Ana's reading this......ITS NOT A TREND. A week from now she'll probably have forgotten about it all and won't post a thing, it's just a trend for her to hop on

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I can't bleeping cope with this girl! How do you get the name wrong TWICE? you'd think she'd be more cautious the second time round knowing she got it wrong the first time
Shows that she is ONLY mentioned it so she doesn't get called out for ignoring it.. but clearly she has not been reading a thing about George Floyd or the protests online.

There's a comment on her latest video calling her out for getting his name wrong. Make sure you give it a like so there's a higher chance she will see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The fact that she’s titled it ‘Phat’ collective haul as well 🙄🙄🙄

she’s 100% deleting comments calling her out cause I can’t see any and she liked someone’s nice comment 5 mins ago.
She’s starting to remind me of WoahVicky. I’m gonna have to start calling her WoeAna.

• Haha
  • Heart
So the fact she asks people to donate by watching her video, but 11 out of 19 items are affiliate links or gifted. She is disgustingly greedy.

And the fact she got his name wrong again yet still uploaded!
Sorry this is a dumb question (I’m legit clueless when it comes to influencer life) but she gets money for promoting the gifted items right?

Reactions: 4
Oh she pisses me off. Big PHATTT haul (cringe) of clothes that she is sooo obsessed with because she has had a style glow up or whatever tit she spouted. And to get his name wrong a SECOND time??? She infuriates me.
I don’t get why she keeps saying shes had a style glow up😂😂 this is like the 3rd time she says it.. she just wears whatever is on trend at the minute she was dressing like a man a few weeks ago and now its all this cringey girly 12 year old tit

• Haha
0E82EC4D-26E2-4349-A9F1-7443965294A6.png
l
Let me know so I don’t have to do any research and educate myself on worthwhile causes !1!1!1!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry this is a dumb question (I’m legit clueless when it comes to influencer life) but she gets money for promoting the gifted items right?
A couple of my friends do it. I think it all depends on the following and the brands themselves. Some brands just gift free items in return for promotion or a discount code to give their following (which they make a % off everytime their code is used). A lot of influencers will not accept just this and ask to actually be paid (lol I know a few). Some get brand deals and get paid stupid amounts of money to promote. I think the smaller companies she promotes like the tie dye tops were just a freebies, as for bigger brands its defo a payment.

Ong sorry for waffling 😂😭😭😭

Reactions: 6
We haven't got proof you donated your last videos adsense to the NHS yet, Ana. How about you show them RECEIPTS first? Saffron hasn't shown her donation to the NHS from April either.
I won't be watching her video when theres several other black influencers who are donating adsense and actually will show receipts for it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.