Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L
I think Byrons comment has been removed? I can't see it
Lol hi ana 👋🏼. While your at it, remove Keira’s too bc that is also insensitive.
bet she’S texted him and said “hi babe, just thought I’d delete your comment bc everyones calling me out on it. No hate loveu x”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
L

Lol hi ana 👋🏼. While your at it, remove Keira’s too bc that is also insensitive.
bet she’S texted him and said “hi babe, just thought I’d delete your comment bc everyones calling me out on it. No hate loveu x”
Eh? 😂 I'm active on a couple of threads (I think I've commented on here before?) definitely not Ana. I was saying it cos I liked the response that a previous posted put up and I wanted to see if she responded.

L

Oh wait, I think I misunderstood 😂😂 I thought you were saying I'm Ana hahaha I think you meant Ana has been reading it. Ignore me!! Sorry 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eh? 😂 I'm active on a couple of threads (I think I've commented on here before?) definitely not Ana. I was saying it cos I liked the response that a previous posted put up and I wanted to see if she responded.

Oh wait, I think I misunderstood 😂😂 I thought you were saying I'm Ana hahaha I think you meant Ana has been reading it. Ignore me!! Sorry 😅
Oh no ahahah sorry for the confusion!! Defo wasn’t outing you ahahah🤣🤣🤣yes I meant ana has been reading lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay can someone comment it now on kieras comment ive just seen.... these people are disgusting

Also wish her little teenage fangirls would get out of her arse sticking up for her makes me sick

Reactions: 7
Excuse me it's George Flynn for those in the know 🧐

Oh of course back to posting posey pictures in tight clothes in a farmers crops like nothing ever happened
She looks ridiculous with that bag unless it's holding her hayfever nasal spray, eyedrops and paracetamol?

Also is that a skirt or a belt 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the fact she asks people to donate by watching her video, but 11 out of 19 items are affiliate links or gifted. She is disgustingly greedy.

And the fact she got his name wrong again yet still uploaded!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
This girl is vile. His name is bleeping plastered over EVERYWHERE you look. She really does not give a tit.

How can u get it wrong AGAIN... im getting to tje point of disliking ana more than saff

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
“All of my ad revenue from my previous upload will be to the George lloyd fund”
Are you sure it was just a typo ana????? GET 👏🏽 HIS 👏🏽 NAME 👏🏽 RIGHT 👏🏽

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
it really frustrates me how influencers like ana with so much money continue to support and promote fast fashion brands so much

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure shes deleting comments that say about the name wrong again. I’ve likeed about 6 and theyve all disappeared..

• Angry
Reactions: 16
The first time you could MAYBE excuse as a genuine mistake (still lazy but)
This is just sheer ignorance, I’m genuinely disgusted she couldn’t check the first time, the second time, or care about it. Give the man some dignity in his name ana

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What irrirtates me is the fact shes lied now. She said it was a typo.. ok fair enough... its not a bleeping typo when your SPEAKING.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.