Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel like Ana is lowkey getting fed up with Julie's bullshit. As ignorant as Ana comes across I get the vibe her mum gave her a hard time as a kid, still to this day even, though probably not so much due to Ana being the main breadwinner in the house. I've noticed in more recent videos Ana pulls faces or rolls her eyes at stuff Julie says and I can't say I blame her because she must be a nightmare to live with. They'll probably see this and label it as hate. But you can't publicise your life that much and not expect people to have opinions.

Reactions: 31
Does anyone else feel like Ana is lowkey getting fed up with Julie's bullshit. As ignorant as Ana comes across I get the vibe her mum gave her a hard time as a kid, still to this day even, though probably not so much due to Ana being the main breadwinner in the house. I've noticed in more recent videos Ana pulls faces or rolls her eyes at stuff Julie says and I can't say I blame her because she must be a nightmare to live with. They'll probably see this and label it as hate. But you can't publicise your life that much and not expect people to have opinions.
Yes I agree I've thought the same thing!

Reactions: 8
Surprisingly I half agree with ana on twitter being a good news source. But only if you follow the right people.
Itā€™s definitely more accessible for a lot of people I think? Especially in terms of having a discussion and learning BUT you need to fact check things yourself & not believe everything you see and read
Which I doubt ana does

Reactions: 3
Ana deleting her post says an awful lot at which she clearly hasn't thought about. Rather than amending the post saying how she didn't fully understand how the post would cause silence rather than education, she decided to delete it and make no comment on it meaning the post originally had no good intention to begin with. If she was so concerned with what Haz said, she should pick better friends because like someone said Haz could've private messaged Saff, I'm sure they have contact or message Ana to contact saff for her. Haz made herself look hypocritical in the first place knowing that comment would bring attention to an unnecessary disagreement between two influences rather than attention to what she was trying to bring attention to.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
100% I always find it weird that she chooses to spend so much time on her own in her bedroom. I mean sheā€™ll eat her dinner alone and stuff like that. Seems like she doesnā€™t wanna spend time with them sometimes

Reactions: 18
100% I always find it weird that she chooses to spend so much time on her own in her bedroom. I mean sheā€™ll eat her dinner alone and stuff like that. Seems like she doesnā€™t wanna spend time with them sometimes

Have you SEEN MeJulie and Bratticus?! I sure as tit wouldnā€™t want to spend any more time with them then I had to, theyā€™re a bleeping nightmare!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Have you SEEN MeJulie and Bratticus?! I sure as tit wouldnā€™t want to spend any more time with them then I had to, theyā€™re a bleeping nightmare!
Very true! I wonder why she hasn't just bit the bullet and moved out. The only reasons I can think of is that she wants to live in London and is too scared to make the big jump or that she is too scared because she won't be able to look after herself....she can barely make toast!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Very true! I wonder why she hasn't just bit the bullet and moved out. The only reasons I can think of is that she wants to live in London and is too scared to make the big jump or that she is too scared because she won't be able to look after herself....she can barely make toast!
Or she canā€™t afford to pay her own + mejulieā€™s rent

• Haha
Reactions: 20
2CAE353A-6F97-4AB0-AD28-715493C6B05E.jpeg

I literally own this top... depop here I come.
Also, sheā€™s still not spoke on George Floyd or black lives matter. Instead posted a story of her at Matalan. Disappointed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
E73CAC2C-FA70-4572-96A4-6F94B7CC80B7.jpeg

Who the hell posts a picture of themselves about a serious matter? It reeks of narcissism. Youā€™re not making the matter about black lives, people are going to look at your photo and say ā€œOMG Ana I love your dress.ā€ This completely counteracts the caption because itā€™s all about you always Ana.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Oh of course back to posting posey pictures in tight clothes in a farmers crops like nothing ever happened
I posted a reply calling her out for it, but itā€™ll be lost in all of the ā€˜omg unreal šŸ˜ā€™ posts

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.