Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lots of people are like Ana & Julie and just saying something because everyone else is, a blogger I follow made her Twitter coverpic Black Lives Matter yet her entire feed Today is numerous ads/comment swaps

Reactions: 5
Ana: Mum if u post sumfing 2day like wot we talked about make sure u get his name rit
Julie: alrite darlin off to get a costa
Snjdjeisnskwkek GEORGE FLYNN jdnsjejjahsj duck off u lot djehehekelek

• Haha
Reactions: 19
tbf my friend had awful teeth really jagged all over the place and had an Invisalign before his wedding, if you actually wear it as they advise your teeth do in fact (shock) move to where they should be and quite quickly too, Iā€™m sure I remembered her saying she doesnā€™t wear hers as it hurts her mouth??

Reactions: 8
tbf my friend had awful teeth really jagged all over the place and had an Invisalign before his wedding, if you actually wear it as they advise your teeth do in fact (shock) move to where they should be and quite quickly too, Iā€™m sure I remembered her saying she doesnā€™t wear hers as it hurts her mouth??
Oh how thick can this girl be. Thats the whole point. Course itā€™s going to hurt, your mouth will get used to in a couple or weeks and you wont even notice its in šŸ™„

Reactions: 17
Has Mejulie deleted her Trump insta post? I went to look for it and I couldnā€™t find it anywhere

Reactions: 4
Haven't posted regarding Ana's attempt to educate us on the blm movement. However she's infuriated me so much I have to vent. How on earth can you attempt to educate your followers when you clearly live amongst someone who is very ignorant towards it and have never had education on it yourself other than being raised by someone who encourages racism and suddenly because everyone else has spoken about it, you are now able to speak about it. Her attempt is so desperate it's awful. The stories, captions, tiktoks, her twitter banner. She has not once spoken of racism or other big issues in the world so why now. It's just so fake and forced.

Also Julie posting such an ignorant, half arsed post you'd think as she knows most of her money comes from her daughters career and such a post could possibly damage their image you'd think she'd stay quiet. Julie really does make me squirm, her attempts to be inspiring are honestly just disgusting. The mental health post shes done in the past for example. She's just one really disgusting person.

Has Mejulie deleted her Trump insta post? I went to look for it and I couldnā€™t find it anywhere
God this family just love to delete things.
I commented on it, I want to say yesterday but the days are all one now so it couldā€™ve been sunday, saying something along the lines of ā€˜do you still want to give him a chanceā€™ and she blocked me lmaoooo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ana may not be posting on her main Instagram feed and post stories of BLM only but I really imagine Julie and Ana herself are not observing the severity of what's going on and its importance as instead she's munching on red onion and sleeping in bed rather than educate herself which she is telling everyone else to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened between her and Amber? Back in 2018 sheā€™d always be in her videos and theyā€™d go on and on about how they met in school and clicked instantly

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else see Hazā€™s tweets this morning? I feel like she aimed them at Ana posting her blackout post on Instagram

818CE187-CED5-426A-9E5C-83BD37807078.jpeg
1BB94F97-48E7-4BF2-B0E0-56F76741C745.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's good shes done that IGTV video, but to me so far everything has been performative. Show us you donating to charities since you're so keen on that. Show us you purchasing from black owned businesses. show us you actively making a difference. You have the platform, use it. Show people you're doing something that's not just deleting tweets.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else see Hazā€™s tweets this morning? I feel like she aimed them at Ana posting her blackout post on Instagram

View attachment 143992View attachment 143993
I think Haz should get off of her high horse. Sheā€™s one of those ā€˜white folkā€™ she is mentioning?! When has she previously spoken about issues? She is the same as Ana but has taken a different route acting like sheā€™s better..

• Heart
Reactions: 26

View attachment 143992View attachment 143993
I doubt anybody needs Haz to ā€˜actively educateā€™ them on Twitter, nor her useless virtue signaling by repeating what the black community have already been SAYING. We know this already girl!! How about she actually practices what she preaches by amplifying the voices of poc instead of acting like sheā€™s the first to say this. That being said, I have more appreciation for this than Anaā€™s useless, empty, thoughtless insta-friendly captions like ā€œI stand with youā€ or ā€œhow has it come to thisā€. Haz would do well to have a little humility and stop preaching to the choir on this one, and stop trying to separate herself from the ā€œwhite folkā€ she talks about, when in reality, up until less than a week ago I donā€™t remember her using her platform to address racism in the slightest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.