Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 đŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the whole blackout day is not a good idea and so many black people have expressed this and said they shouldn’t be doing it and should instead use their voices

Reactions: 15
I’ve looked into a little further and all I see is white people jumping on an insta trend that helps NO ONE.
Ana better not post one ignorant thing after tomorrow if she’s spending the day educating herself.

Reactions: 18
Good afternoon everyone. Welcome back to the thread. I now introduce to you all, Anastasia Kingsnorth, the biggest hypocrite of them all. The Dominic Cummings of youtube as someone commented.
exhibit a) ana telling people to stay at homeView attachment 142951Exhibit b) ana outside eating 5 guys at what looks to be some sort of park/lake
View attachment 142946
exhibit c) ana telling people that how as soon as the weathers nice everyone will be at parks, meaning a second wave
View attachment 142950
exhibit D) ana in a parkView attachment 142953
Exhibit e) after ana telling people she’s so scared and will be staying inside, just 10 days later tells her minions she will be going to McDonald’s to film a mukbang View attachment 142954
Exhibit f) drives 50+ minutes for a road trip to McDonald’s
View attachment 142955

oh ana... do grow up. Use your platform properly and practice what you preach pls.
Thankyou for coming to my ted talks. Dont forget to smash this post a big thumbs up :)
Let me add this to the list..
exhibit g) ana telling people to use their voice
E2F24767-90F1-4BA8-B9F4-6CF89F2DD866.png

Exhibit h) ana telling people she wont be posting on social media tomorrow, and therefore not using her voice
65E8DC7F-5E9E-481A-9D4D-5E295F457ED9.png

Edit: Also I cannot believe how much that post blew up. Over 50 likes so far lmao and I made it on to the top likes of the day page. Go me. I feel so popular ahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Anyone know where this has come from? I personally think it’s a terrible idea, now isn’t the time to be silent.
I think it came from a record company that works with artists such as Little Mix, however influencers have taken it further, the original post I saw was something along the lines of ‘all of the artists managed by the label would stop promoting their music for a day and educate themselves and others on the black lives matter movement’. Which is completely understandable and I think a good idea, however clueless influencers changing it to mean they are going to stay silent for a day is bang out of order. They should be using there platform to help the cause and educate their followers not stay silent.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it came from a record company that works with artists such as Little Mix, however influencers have taken it further, the original post I saw was something along the lines of ‘all of the artists managed by the label would stop promoting their music for a day and educate themselves and others on the black lives matter movement’. Which is completely understandable and I think a good idea, however clueless influencers changing it to mean they are going to stay silent for a day is bang out of order. They should be using there platform to help the cause and educate their followers not stay silent.
That I can understand and I do think is a good idea as promoting themselves during this time even though it’s their job does seem in bad taste imo.

I don’t seen these influencers not checking social media all day so feels like they will be looking and choosing not to post.

Reactions: 5
C268C496-C530-46B7-BBF7-1EEB62881F9A.jpeg

The first time in AGES that I’ve seen her genuinely look like a normal young girl, not trying to be all sexual with her clothes or poses or facial expressions and almost naked. Everyone should be able to feel sexy but she takes the piss so it’s actually a shock and quite refreshing to see her here looking like a normal 19 year old girl, smiling and looking like she is having a nice time. She should do this more, much more relatable for her young audience

Reactions: 49
RIGHT welcome back to my Ted talks. I REALLY AM INFURIATED AT JULIE. Why has she still not spoken up? Used her platform? Used her voice? Ana has. Surely ana must’ve said ‘come on Jules, speak up on the BLM movement’. Honestly it really angers me. I genuinely have no words. Does she just not care? Does she agree with what happened?? Because that is how it’s coming across to me right now. Fair enough if you’re not educated on it (but tbf she should be, she’s 46), but at least say ‘oh I’m not that educated on it all, but here is what I think’. But when/if she does eventually post, it’ll Just look like it’s because she’s been told to, but she’s in fact days late to the whole thing. Dear god I get so involved in this family because they literally mess up so much. But she’s had almost a week now to discuss what’s happened, and she still hasn’t. SAY HIS NAME. Also I would just like to point out that this movement has been going on for years now, Black people die almost on a daily basis due to racism, and ana (and other influencers) are only speaking about it now because everyone else is. Do they think this is a trend?? Show me their other posts about BLM and other societal issues and maybe then I will calm down but I can’t see any. ITS ALL FOR THE AESTHETIC AND MAYBE EVEN THE CLOUT SO THEY CAN SAY ‘yeah I spoke up about it, I used my platform’. You used your platform once, for a 2 days because you saw it as a ‘trend’ and come next week all will be forgotten and they will move on with their lives but this is STILL an ongoing thing and probably will always be.

That is all. Goodnight. Sleep tight.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
RIGHT welcome back to my Ted talks. I REALLY AM INFURIATED AT JULIE. Why has she still not spoken up? Used her platform? Used her voice? Ana has. Surely ana must’ve said ‘come on Jules, speak up on the BLM movement’. Honestly it really angers me. I genuinely have no words. Does she just not care? Does she agree with what happened?? Because that is how it’s coming across to me right now. Fair enough if you’re not educated on it (but tbf she should be, she’s 46), but at least say ‘oh I’m not that educated on it all, but here is what I think’. But when/if she does eventually post, it’ll Just look like it’s because she’s been told to, but she’s in fact days late to the whole thing. Dear god I get so involved in this family because they literally mess up so much. But she’s had almost a week now to discuss what’s happened, and she still hasn’t. SAY HIS NAME. Also I would just like to point out that this movement has been going on for years now, Black people die almost on a daily basis due to racism, and ana (and other influencers) are only speaking about it now because everyone else is. Do they think this is a trend?? Show me their other posts about BLM and other societal issues and maybe then I will calm down but I can’t see any. ITS ALL FOR THE AESTHETIC AND MAYBE EVEN THE CLOUT SO THEY CAN SAY ‘yeah I spoke up about it, I used my platform’. You used your platform once, for a 2 days because you saw it as a ‘trend’ and come next week all will be forgotten and they will move on with their lives but this is STILL an ongoing thing and probably will always be.

That is all. Goodnight. Sleep tight.
100%. I feel like even if Ana says something to Julie about speaking up she would flip and be like I don’t take orders from you, we all know she kicks off over the slightest thing that she doesn’t like the sound of. She thinks she is entitled, she is a grown woman and it is a disgrace that she is not educating others on this matter.
she should know better, she’s supposed to be setting an example for god sake she’s 46 (allegedly)

Reactions: 13
Julie is racist. We know she supports Trump and I bet she's one of those absolute tossers who vote Conservative just because they said they'll stop/limit immigration. They'll also be curbing your benefits, Jules.

She's a piece of work and I think Atticus is already getting a lot of her bad traits.
Cant take criticism? Check.
Refuses until he gets his way? Check.
Picky eater? Check.
Same mannerisms? Check.
Talks down to people/Ana? Check.

Reactions: 42
View attachment 143468
The first time in AGES that I’ve seen her genuinely look like a normal young girl, not trying to be all sexual with her clothes or poses or facial expressions and almost naked. Everyone should be able to feel sexy but she takes the piss so it’s actually a shock and quite refreshing to see her here looking like a normal 19 year old girl, smiling and looking like she is having a nice time. She should do this more, much more relatable for her young audience
She looks so pretty here too! Nice and natural seems like a genuine smile

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can't believe the outings just for fast food. Northamptonshire is currently a coronavirus hotspot. Kettering and Northampton Hospitals both have a high number of positive patients.

As for Julie speaking out about George Floyd and Black Lives Matter. The woman has limited intelligence, she struggles to read a script for an Ad. Also there would be no payment or chance to add an affiliate link so it would be a waste of her precious time to voice opinion in her mind.

Reactions: 22
Can't believe the outings just for fast food. Northamptonshire is currently a coronavirus hotspot. Kettering and Northampton Hospitals both have a high number of positive patients.

As for Julie speaking out about George Floyd and Black Lives Matter. The woman has limited intelligence, she struggles to read a script for an Ad. Also there would be no payment or chance to add an affiliate link so it would be a waste of her precious time to voice opinion in her mind.
My honest opinion? Julie doesn't give a duck about anyone unless it directly benefits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The blackout thing reminds of when the gleam team did the same thing from Red Nose Day and everyone was like uuuurm shouldn’t you be promoting it instead of going silent?

Reactions: 10
Julie is racist. We know she supports Trump and I bet she's one of those absolute tossers who vote Conservative just because they said they'll stop/limit immigration. They'll also be curbing your benefits, Jules.

She's a piece of work and I think Atticus is already getting a lot of her bad traits.
Cant take criticism? Check.
Refuses until he gets his way? Check.
Picky eater? Check.
Same mannerisms? Check.
Talks down to people/Ana? Check.
Some of you might disagree with me but I’d rather Julie didn’t put BLM anywhere near her platform. It’s been a week and we’ve not seen anything, anything she does from this point will just be so in-genuine. Plus she doesn’t strike me as someone who is educated enough to actually understand the importance of it and will most likely duck it up. Like she does with her “ad breaks” on her stories. I don’t want to see “BLM break âœŒđŸŸâœŒđŸŒâ€œ she should just p*ss of and remain cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
OH it’s another deleted story and tweet from ana yet again. I take it she’s took everyone’s advice and decided not to do the blackout. WHY CANT SHE JUST TWEET AND SAY ACTUALLY IVE READ YOUR ADVICE AND IM ACTUALLY NOT GONNA TAKE PART. instead of backtracking and deleting everything as per.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I really didn’t mind Ana before all of this, but she has really shown her true colours, she is disgusting and so is Julie

Reactions: 10
Wrong name again
duck me this is ignorant af. I wish she had remained quiet like someone said above. She can choose to not let it consume her because she is WHITE. She actually thinks it’s enough that the officer has been arrested?? She’s an absolute piece of tit honestly. I’m fuming.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.