Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 đŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this girl suffer with short-term memory loss or what? What a pleb.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know if this has mentioned as well but (I get some of her photos on instagram, she is a 19 year old girl and they all do it) but some of her posts and specifically her comments are disgusting when you think that probably 80% of her following is aged 12-15 (going by her followers etc). ‘He’s gagging for it’ what a classy girl setting a lovely example for her younger followers.. 🙄

Its so frustrating when I see people with such a large following or ‘fanbase’ ESPECIALLY those with mostly younger viewers and they don’t use their platform for a good reason. I may be old fashioned but you have to be a good role model for those who are that young.

Reactions: 12
Do we think she’s been wearing her Invisalign or not? Surely you’d see some results by now but I feel like her teeth are the same
Don’t think she is wearing them at all, her teeth look exactly the same as they always have and she keeps doing that stupid tongue poke whilst smiling đŸ˜© it looks stupid why doesn’t she realise it brings even more attention to her overcrowded crooked teeth, that could be fixed should she use the things she has been gifted! Ffs 😑

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Surely it is now time to politely cancel the Youtube career of Ana. Oh and cancel the so called social media career of Julie too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Shipped Atticus off to school and first thing they’ve done is get some fast food. Am I surprised? Not really

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Shipped Atticus off to school and first thing they’ve done is get some fast food. Am I surprised? Not really
Bet she was first person at the school gates. There’s been no ‘this extra time together has been great’ no worry about him going back or anything.

I know the schools are open so the kids can go but I wouldn’t send him.

Reactions: 21
Good afternoon everyone. Welcome back to the thread. I now introduce to you all, Anastasia Kingsnorth, the biggest hypocrite of them all. The Dominic Cummings of youtube as someone commented.
exhibit a) ana telling people to stay at homeView attachment 142951Exhibit b) ana outside eating 5 guys at what looks to be some sort of park/lake
View attachment 142946
exhibit c) ana telling people that how as soon as the weathers nice everyone will be at parks, meaning a second wave
View attachment 142950
exhibit D) ana in a parkView attachment 142953
Exhibit e) after ana telling people she’s so scared and will be staying inside, just 10 days later tells her minions she will be going to McDonald’s to film a mukbang View attachment 142954
Exhibit f) drives 50+ minutes for a road trip to McDonald’s
View attachment 142955

oh ana... do grow up. Use your platform properly and practice what you preach pls.
Thankyou for coming to my ted talks. Dont forget to smash this post a big thumbs up :)
Absolute hypocrite.
Oh but it’s alright because the five guys was ‘omg literally so unbelievably unreal, absolutely delicious’ and worth breaking lockdown rules for.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can she get a bikini that actually fits her?? The one where she says about guessing what her new favourite colour is, no hun you just wanted to show off the fact you have fendi jeans it had nothing to do with the colour of your outfit.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How long do we reckon before she’s pleading with InTheStyle or a similar brand to let her do a range just like her BEST FRIEND.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
can you’s stop invalidating byrons sexuality tho? he’s bisexual, and it’s a huge issue that us bisexuals face, constantly getting invalidated and told we’re just “gay” or just “straight”.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
can you’s stop invalidating byrons sexuality tho? he’s bisexual, and it’s a huge issue that us bisexuals face, constantly getting invalidated and told we’re just “gay” or just “straight”.
You are right and I am guilty of that with Byron.

Reactions: 6
Loads of influencers/celebs are doing it, pic attached little mix
TERRIBLE IDEA. Why cant you educate yourself and open yourself to discussion on your twitter and instagram platforms? ASK QUESTIONS. No one will berate you for this.
Now is NOT the time for silence or a "blackout" on social media. Black people need VOICES. They need you to repost and raise awareness. You can do while educating yourself. Influencers are just thick.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.