Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wrong name again
George Flynn, what on god's green earth... I can't bleeping believe she churned out this pile of steaming bullshit. Those people go out and relinquish whatever illusion of safety they had before to protest state violence and she'll call it "god's doing". Bet she's one of the women who look down on feminists and think our rights were god given and not wrenched out if the hands of the establishment

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Anyone think she’s read here and it’s something to do with BLM or is she still be ignorant
14502A38-035E-4F60-9212-49CDDF2CB98D.png

Reactions: 3
This is why I hate influencers posting on matters that they normally wouldn’t concern themselves with because it’s disingenuous. It reeks of publicity and it loses genuineness. I want more people to post about what’s been going on and create an active discussion but the issue at hand is that like with many movements, Instagram is notorious for having a ‘trend’ where one day we see activism and then the next it’s back to vain and selfish posts as if nothing ever happened and that’s the problem because when you have tons of followers, they’re not going to be participating in your discourse, they’re going to be talking about your Louis Vuitton handbag or how amazing your Facetuned sunlight glowing picture looks. I’m not saying Ana and Julie shouldn’t post because it’s likely that they are using it for their advantage and to minimise backlash. Influencers can write captions about how much this week has been affecting us all but then it just goes back to the same lives they live. (Not saying we aren’t going to move on at some point because we are).

I personally feel like there should be more of a community discourse in the real world as not everyone is on social media which is where most of the actual footage is presented.

Reactions: 15
First time poster... I cannot believe Julie’s instagram stories, disappointed with what she had to say about BLM/black out Tuesday. I’ve sent her a message to let her know my thoughts on this, doubt I’ll get a response.

Reactions: 8
Names of people who have been murdered is normally something you would double check before you posted anything, if only for respect.
Julie (and ana) are just gross, they couldn’t make it any clearer that all these posts are showboating just so they don’t get called out.
IMO it would be better if they just shared link etc if they didn’t feel educated enough, even a post saying ‘i need to educate myself more but what happened was disgusting’ would be more acceptable than these half assed aesthetic posts

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Like mother like daughter I guess
It's baffling how both of them got his name wrong. It feels like a joke. How incredibly gross.
Is like Kettering a really white place or something? Like surely they have PoC friends who can explain/educate them (I know it’s not their job to do this, but my PoC friends were very happy to educate me on their culture and the movement etc) or do they just choose not to hang around with PoC.

Reactions: 7
Is like Kettering a really white place or something? Like surely they have PoC friends who can explain/educate them (I know it’s not their job to do this, but my PoC friends were very happy to educate me on their culture and the movement etc) or do they just choose not to hang around with PoC.
The Kettering census stood at 96.% of inhabitants being white but I actually believe Ana lives in Wellingborough. I think Ana has one friend who is PoC. Not sure if Julie has any friends tbh.

Reactions: 9
It is predominantly white, I live in a county over from Northamptonshire. There are communities of minority ethnic groups in certain towns but PoC make up a low percentage of the population there.

Even so, that doesn't justify this family's complete indifference towards racism. They're bound to have met BAME people before and are aware that this country doesn't solely consist of white people. Their behaviour is inexcusable.

Reactions: 9
The sheer disrespect. Speaks up about it, gets his name wrong (because of a typo, but tbf she should’ve double checked before posting, same with Ana), then chooses not to say anything else on the matter because she doesn’t want to let it consume her. WELL JULIE DO I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU, these people don’t have a choice. I think it’s all v ignorant and she’s coming across as very privileged and above everyone else. I think I don’t like julie more than I don’t like ana.
but we all know her response, as childish and ignorant as it will be ‘jealous you can’t have a platform to speak up on, Hm, jealous are ya?’

Also why is she saying ‘I’ve chosen not to post today.’ Yet she’s already posted an ootd and 2 stories complaining that she’s had to buy a new tyre and there’s no coffee in the tyre place.

Reactions: 14
I am shocked. I'd rather she hadn't posted. Pure disrespect to not even get his name right. She makes me sick.
Says all you need to know. The fact she doesn't even know his name speaks volumes.

Julie love this is who you've posted about...

Screenshot_20200602_125438.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bollocks it's a typo. Youd think she would re read something so important as this to make sure it made sense. She just has no idea.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.