Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 đŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course silly me it's a typo!! It's not like it's her job to create decent and professional content, not like she actually watched it through to check before hitting upload

Honestly she isn't doing herself any favours here by trying to rectify the situation. I'd rather she hadn't addressed or posted anything at all rather than this total mess.

But don't DARE criticise or call her out her minions will say you're just a HATER.

You're just JEALOUS you could never do #blacklivesmatter like our Ana!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
she needs to have a bleeping reality check, not only for how shes responded to the hundreds of demands on multiple platforms for her to talk abt the BLM movement and everything happening rn but also her own crappy content. she promotes an insane intake of fast/ junk food to a concerning extent its embarrassing, she says in her recent 'getting drunk and spewing unreliable relationship advice that her young impressionable viewers will take immediately to heart even though she has never had a real relationship' video that she copes with body insecurities due to her so incredibly wise!1!1!1 mindset that her body keeps her alive and is '''healthy''' so she must appreciate it disregarding all doubts and negative thoughts she has surrounding her body... PLEASE ana ur body is not HEALTHY despite ur weight being in the healthy range zone u are FAR from health, its rare that any of her videos dont showcase her ever so inspiring healthy diet such as 'fresh' processed pasta or multiple takeouts, DIY takeaways, chocolate challenges etc. she considers having a serving of salad being healthy its insane. it baffles me how blinded she is from reality. it may sound completely stupid im this worked up about a youtuber and someone i do not know personally or particularly care abt but its infuriating, especially seeing as she is loved and worshiped by soooo many people. i genuinely believe she doesnt know a fraction of whats occuring rn or history of anything in aT ALL. to me it seems so bleeping fake and honestly a troll at this point. everything she does seems the furthest from genuine as possible. she is seeing it as some trend she needs to jump on like for duck sake she didnt even spell george floyds name right, its EMBARRASSING! but yes ana go ahead if u get gratification for tweeting a few things and posting a so called 'awareness' post thats convieniantly pastel pink / aesthetically fitting to ur standards for ur beloved instagram theme. if she cannot see how thats fucked up then she needs to realise that political issues and damaging tit in REAL LIFE is not just a little social media trend to gain respect and something to give a fraction of her time to. the fact that she posted her cute dainty self in a field garden selfie with a caption like that just proves everything, please just have some basic human bleeping decency and give ur image a break. everything is so tiresome and i could go on for hours abt every aspect of what she proudly presents to the public thats damaging and not okay but i dont want to bore others. i just hope she comes to a realisation that her content on ALL platforms are not sitting well with alot of people and that she informs and educates herself of what matters but yeah cant bleeping wait for wednesdays video guys!!!1!!1!1! đŸ„°đŸ„°đŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s one thing to post the same images everyone else is posting, and use the same words that everyone is (“educate yourself, read, use your voice”) and it’s another to actually speak in a video or IG story.
So many of these images are the same and people will just tap through them. This isn’t just an Ana thing but an influencer thing in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I heard Julie marched with Dr King in Selma back in the 60s, that’s where Ana gets her civil rights interests from.
Did you know Julie was on the same bus as Rosa Parks? History records her as being sat behind shouting ‘you do you hunni’. Jealous of my white privilege are you? JEALOUS?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
When Ana talks about her mum dressing up as Lala from Teletubbies. Then the video gets weird and she censored something that Julie said during the Teletubbies conversation which was suspect.

She clearly said something bad that warranted Ana to censor it and become shocked ‘I can’t believe you said that, no you can’t say that, no I don’t think that”.

It’s moments like that and the Trump posts that make you realise what people really think, and how disingenuous they are.
My boyfriend said she must of said something racist when Julie said that because of how Ana reacted it was so obvious!!

Reactions: 16
i had a look at what zoella posted on her instagram and it is much better than ana's. i don't know if its still up there as some were from yesterday but zoe admitted that she isn't educated on the subject and she has been watching videos and reading articles about. and she linked them all too, a long with various petition posts. why can't ana also own up and say she isn't well educated and just learn from this!

Lol, made a right tit of herself there.

Would've been fine if she left the original tweet up, owned up to her mistake and clarified things properly, instead of acting like a sneaky little hypocrite.

You're in no position to preach to others Ana, you must think we're all dopey c*nts.
What was the og tweet about?

How can she not wear a bra with all the polyester and acrylic jumpers she wears ew
It baffles me how her nipples don’t show either??? Does she wear covers or does she edit them out??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My boyfriend said she must of said something racist when Julie said that because of how Ana reacted it was so obvious!!
My thoughts went to one of two things:

- She said something about sweating in the Lala suit like someone of a certain race/ethnicity. Then Atticus shouts about something being unhygienic.
- Or she likened herself, running around the streets dressed as a Teletubby, with looking like a certain racist doll.

Ana wouldn’t need to censor a comment about a hair or something sexual because Atticus was sitting there and she talks about things like that on her channel anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

- She said something about sweating in the Lala suit like someone of a certain race/ethnicity. Then Atticus shouts about something being unhygienic.
- Or she likened herself, running around the streets dressed as a Teletubby, with looking like a certain racist doll.

Ana wouldn’t need to censor a comment about a hair or something sexual because Atticus was sitting there and she talks about things like that on her channel anyway.
The doll was my first thought too. I feel like it’s got to be pretty bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She really has hit a new low with this...you should use your platform to educate people, to make people aware, to make others understand, to really show that even if you are white, you can help, you can be an ally in all of this and you can be part of the change that is needed. This isn't a game Ana, its real, its happening, lives have been lost, its a serious issue, NOT an excuse to play about with pretty pictures and put a little caption to 'show your support'. It isn't about you Ana, you are white, you have privilege, how selfish could you be to even dare to post some picture of you smiling and happy when people are dying. Utterly shameless and selfish and disgusting.
Then having the audacity to put up a post following it now saying people should sign petitions...absolutely ridiculous. Don't try and cover your back now...
I posted this on the Madison Sarah thread but it's applicable here as well.

It's great that this is receiving widespread & international media coverage, but people are acting like this is the first time something this inhumane/unjust has happened to a person of color. George Floyd is a drop in the ocean of innocent black people that have been a target only because of the color of their skin.

I can be a cynical person, and maybe this is just that coming out, but this just proves to me that all these white influencers posting stories like 'get educated' are so bleeping oblivious, and have been this whole time. I don't respect influencers that are posting about BLM now any more than the ones that aren't doing so - you either speak about a social issue openly on social media, or you don't. You don't post about it when it's trendy to do so because everyone else is. I understand that these women have a platform, but it's also an easy thing to do to be an armchair activist. These Instagram stories aren't necessarily doing enough good to warrant criticism of influencers that don't post them - and can come off as disingenuous.

Of course this is just my highly critical opinion. I'm absolutely not against people spreading awareness of social issues & trying to raise money to combat them. The assumption that person posting an instagram story = them caring about an issue, and not posting a story = not caring about an issue is flawed because most of these people have never spoken up before. It's now the norm to do so, and they're just conforming to it.

i had a look at what zoella posted on her instagram and it is much better than ana's. i don't know if its still up there as some were from yesterday but zoe admitted that she isn't educated on the subject and she has been watching videos and reading articles about. and she linked them all too, a long with various petition posts. why can't ana also own up and say she isn't well educated and just learn from this!
I said exactly this earlier, but you know you're making a tit effort when bloody lazy cow Zoella is doing better than you!

These people have a platform but WHY?

What's their motivation for having this platform and such high numbers of 'fans' or followers... I can only assume it's for entirely selfish reasons and self promotion/self glorification because it certainly isn't that they want to be well known and have a large audience to make a difference or make the world a better place ... or even to just inspire or entertain people!? I think Anas content could only be called entertaining at a stretch...

Why does someone like Ana want such a huge following? Again it comes back to fame and money being the only motivations I can think of.

It's so sad how materialistic and vapid they all are, and Ana isn't the worst by a long shot.

Reactions: 14
I said exactly this earlier, but you know you're making a tit effort when bloody lazy cow Zoella is doing better than you!
exactly! at least zoella admitted and said she's in the wrong for not being educated unlike ana who just deletes her tweets and posts!

Reactions: 9
exactly! at least zoella admitted and said she's in the wrong for not being educated unlike ana who just deletes her tweets and posts!
Exactly. At least she's being honest and admitting she isn't clued up which I admire (can't stand the girl but still) I have more respect for someone who is real ...and not claiming to care and share but really they're just doing it because they feel they should or have been instructed to by management.

I completely get that these influencers are all criticised if they do and damned if they don't but if you're going to bother at least make a half arsed attempt!!

All the rest of the time it's all me me me and spending money and materialism so this is why it just seems so insincere I think.

If she was someone who was regularly commenting and speaking out about world events but no.

Again not just Ana I'm talking about all influencers.

What was the og tweet about?
It's posted some pages back, she said how has it come to this? As if police brutality towards black people is a new concept. Couldn't be arsed to do her research beforehand so skirted around the issue instead.

Well if it was racist then that's spot on parenting making comments like that in the presence of a 6 year old.

Wow you the levels of narcissism know no bounds. Uploading pictures of yourself with a caption referring to black lives matter. I'm sorry but that is disgusting. Who in their right mind thinks that is a good idea to post. Still liked Ana to some degree despite her content going downhill. But that's really shown her up to be extremely self absorbed, vain, clout chasing and completely pig ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well if it was racist then that's spot on parenting making comments like that in the presence of a 6 year old.

Wow you the levels of narcissism know no bounds. Uploading pictures of yourself with a caption referring to black lives matter. I'm sorry but that is disgusting. Who in their right mind thinks that is a good idea to post. Still liked Ana to some degree despite her content going downhill. But that's really shown her up to be extremely self absorbed, vain, clout chasing and completely pig ignorant.
Didn't mean to add that to the comment before, also the you after wow was an accident, bloody keyboard

Reactions: 3
Yes exactly! The way Ana was so shocked that her mother had said it on the video says it all!

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why she posts “so grateful for all the love on my recent post” on her ig story if there’s hate comments beneath the post...

Also “we are ALL the SAME”... doesn’t that show she isn’t aware of the white privilege she has? Not shaming her, just something I noticed ://

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.