Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s a social justice warrior who posts as and when it benefits her

Reactions: 3
Yes exactly! The way Ana was so shocked that her mother had said it on the video says it all!
Just think itā€™s so odd to leave it in at all. Is she deliberately trying to show Julie up as a racist/homophobe? Her own mother, you think sheā€™d spare her. Not that she deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
itā€™s disgusting that julie supports trump and says ā€œgive him a chanceā€ when he publicly called for the death penalty to be given to five innocent teenagers who were coerced into admitting to a crime they did not commit and wrongfully convicted for it.

yet an actual rapist walks free and you claim people should give that vile person a chance, f*ck you julie!!

korey wise. yusef salam. kevin richardson. antron mccray. raymond saltana.

say their names!!

posting a few stories and posts about this issue and then going back to promoting your hair, makeup and selfies, acting like thatā€™s a day of activism shows you donā€™t care about this issue as much as you claim to do either. black lives matter isnā€™t something you should just be posting because itā€™s trending right now. black lives matter, every single day!

also ana, ACAB!!

also to everyone who reads this, please go to the link https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ and sign all the petitions on there. thereā€™s also several other ways you can help including places you can donate to and resources you can use to educate yourself on the importance of this topic.

there is also tips for protestors if anyone does decide to join any of these protests.

stay safe everyone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Julieā€™s latest story speaks volumes about her stance in this situation. Julie is abhorrent.

49B4696D-DD7E-4056-9F3E-EE13C9890DEE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
itā€™s disgusting that julie supports trump and says ā€œgive him a chanceā€ when he publicly called for the death penalty to be given to five innocent teenagers who were coerced into admitting to a crime they did not commit and wrongfully convicted for it.

yet an actual rapist walks free and you claim people should give that vile person a chance, f*ck you julie!!

korey wise. yusef salam. kevin richardson. antron mccray. raymond saltana.

say their names!!

the same man also publicly mocked eric garner after his death. he clearly does not care about police murdering innocent civilians.

george floyd. ahmad arbery. breonna taylor. eric garner. alton sterling. trayvon martin. tamir rice. shantel davis. sandra bland. philando castile. michael brown.

and so many more.

the uk is not innocent either

sarah reed. mark duggan. leon briggs. ricky bishop. adrian thompson. alton manning.

and countless others.

SAY THEIR NAMES!!

posting a few stories and posts about this issue and then going back to promoting your hair, makeup and selfies, acting like thatā€™s a day of activism shows you donā€™t care about this issue as much as you claim to do either. black lives matter isnā€™t something you should just be posting because itā€™s trending right now. black lives matter, every single day!

also ana, ACAB!!

also to everyone who reads this, please go to the link https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ and sign all the petitions on there. thereā€™s also several other ways you can help including places you can donate to and resources you can use to educate yourself on the importance of this topic.

there is also tips for protestors if anyone does decide to join any of these protests.

stay safe everyone!!
Julieā€™s latest story speaks volumes about her stance in this situation. Julie is abhorrent.

View attachment 142571
julie, let it be known that these protests were peaceful until the police showed up.

police officers started the destruction and then blamed it on black people to make them appear as the violent and aggressive ones.

yesterday a police officer sprayed a child in the face with mace. another pulled a womanā€™s hijab off. another stomped on pregnant woman so hard he left a print and caused her to have a miscarriage. another pushed a woman onto the ground so hard she had a seizure.

there are no such things as good cops, all cops are bastards!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
julie, let it be known that these protests were peaceful until the police showed up.

police officers started the destruction and then blamed it on black people to make them appear as the violent and aggressive ones.

yesterday a police officer sprayed a child in the face with mace. another pulled a womanā€™s hijab off. another stomped on pregnant woman so hard he left a print and caused her to have a miscarriage. another pushed a woman onto the ground so hard she had a seizure.

there are no such things as good cops, all cops are bastards!!
It doesnā€™t matter if the protests involve rioting because thatā€™s a form of protest.

We all sign a social contract that weā€™ll live peacefully and follow the rules, on the good faith that weā€™ll have those rules reciprocated by those who are employed to protect and serve.

Black people are having that social contract torn up in their faces every single day. When they protest and riot itā€™s because their end of the deal isnā€™t being upheld by society. Itā€™s awful.

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m so glad tiktok wasnā€™t a thing when I was her age. The amount of cringe going on is just insane but these girls just donā€™t see how ridiculous they look šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Julie's latest insta post is making me laugh because you can see her plant ladder thingy in the hallway but it looks like there's just a plant pot on the floor as a decoration. That would be so annoying, just tat in the way!

Reactions: 5
It doesnā€™t matter if the protests involve rioting because thatā€™s a form of protest.

We all sign a social contract that weā€™ll live peacefully and follow the rules, on the good faith that weā€™ll have those rules reciprocated by those who are employed to protect and serve.

Black people are having that social contract torn up in their faces every single day. When they protest and riot itā€™s because their end of the deal isnā€™t being upheld by society. Itā€™s awful.
exactly but the riots were not caused by the protestors, police have been spotted going undercover in several areas and causing destruction.

however, i definitely agree and there will continue to be riots if change doesnā€™t happen. peaceful protests wonā€™t work if the other side arenā€™t willing to listen.

Reactions: 6
I think Ana keeps going on about kissing Byron because she knows thatā€™s the best sheā€™s ever gonna get (looks wise) and itā€™s funny because he isnā€™t even Cute šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ana seriously pisses me off. Why is she so ignorant of any issue in the world? Especially when she has recognised in videos that she came from a poor background and ā€œYouTube changed her lifeā€ or whatever. She dropped out of school at 16, has made no effort to further herself or to gain any knowledge of any real world issues. Racism is just one issue but it affects people in real bleeping ways and 5 minutes of your time tweeting about it is not going to make it go away. All about how things look for these influencers, Iā€™ve not seen a single one with an actual political opinion about something that affects people in the real world. Her videos are actual shite with no interesting content or value. I come from a similar background to ana, single parent family with not a lot of money, but I did alevels and now am at a top uni trying to better myself. I may not be earning a living from YouTube but at least I have principles, know about the real world, have enough education to make a knowledgeable opinion on issues and care enough to want change more than a quick tweet while something like this is in the news. Iā€™m not bleeping jealous of her, she needs to grow up and see the world for what it really is - not her dream land of YouTube where there is no issues.

bleeping hell - that was a long rant but Iā€™ve read this thread for ages and I dislike her and needed to let my anger out wow

• Heart
Reactions: 19
honestly julie seems like the type of person to say ā€œiā€™m not racist!! i have a black friendā€

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ana and her mum are the exact type of people to argue that ā€œracism has only existed now because the world was better beforeā€. Racism has been prevalent for many centuries, itā€™s neither gotten any better nor worse, weā€™re just living in an age where we are kept up to date on current affairs and social media plays a big part on how we consume news. We no longer get the news or headlines just from news broadcasters but the actual people who witnessed an event so it brings us closer.

In part we can blame Ana for being clueless on matters but Julie has played a huge part in her life, sheā€™s narcissistic, controlling and itā€™s so obvious that sheā€™s exploited Ana with YouTube. We are living in a vain social media life time where sex appeal, showing off will always take centre stage rather than the important issues at home. I donā€™t entirely blame Ana for not being clued up because I know people who honestly did not know much about the Black Lives Matter activism or how long itā€™s been around for. As Americans, since itā€™s on their home turf, the protesting and the racism is closer to home than here in the UK, not to say we should ignore it. People in the UK will definitely remember events such as 7/7 and the 2011 riots.

On an Ana related note, Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s not tried to get herself in the pot for Strictly unless sheā€™s trying to.

Reactions: 10
Just going back to her ā€˜typoā€™ in her recent video, it canā€™t just be me who is confused about her getting L and F
Mixed up, itā€™s not like theyā€™re close to each other on the keyboard and Iā€™m sure the editing apps she uses wouldn't autocorrect anything.
This makes me think she actually didnā€™t know George Floyds name, how can someone be so clueless šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.