Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 đź’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her video she put up this morning
"GETTING DRUNK"
witch you didn't even have 2 full shots of apple sours,and not even a full glass of Gordon's gin, REALLY,giving advice about relationships when she's never been in one my god,she's the last person I would take advise from.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Screenshotted because I thought how inconsiderate this was and I knew it would get deleted at some point! How can anyone possibly post completely unrelated pictures of a white girl prancing around in a field enjoying life and post that as a caption??? Beyond me really doesn’t make sense at all.
Exactly!! Like why isn’t she (and other White influencers) willing to post pictures of black people who have been murdered because they are black??? Why has all her feed got to be about her?? Clearly showing she doesn’t care??? Knowing ana she’ll post a picture of herself with one of her black friends and it’s so infuriating how inconsiderate she is. Don’t get me wrong, credit and thanks to her for actually speaking up on the matter but she’s going about it the completely wrong way. She can’t just delete or change things that she’s got backlash on because that is not educating others

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Screenshotted because I thought how inconsiderate this was and I knew it would get deleted at some point! How can anyone possibly post completely unrelated pictures of a white girl prancing around in a field enjoying life and post that as a caption??? Beyond me really doesn’t make sense at all.
Oh and don’t forget to tag those brands Ana! Wow! No words.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Exactly why not post an actual picture that advocates against racism or something if she’s going to caption a picture like that? These influencers can’t even take a minute to focus on real problems because it’ll ruin their Instagram feed aesthetic 🙄🙄🙄 i agree that it’s good she is deciding to speak up on it now, some people with large platforms still haven’t bothered to.

Reactions: 14
jeez im so pissed off at her. why can't she just post a picture of the # itself or the symbol for the movement, or a image of black people who were murdered, or a charity. why does it have to be her?? SMILING AS WELL???????????? why the duck is she smiling im beyond pissed off and disgusted by her. damn she's really hit a new low. its not hard to do ana, just look at what other people posted as a picture if you REALLY wanted to talk about this situation, so bleeping careless and selfish. the fact she is also smiling in the picture gets me so mad, like? ana? people are dying and you're over here posting a pic of you showing your privilege . so insensitive of her, she has fucked up for sure.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
It's clear she just doesn't THINK. No thought goes into these actions, I don't think she's a horrid or nasty person, she doesn't have bad intentions it's just all so thoughtless and she seems so so self absorbed.

Make a statement about standing up to racism and violence but make it cute pic of herself with affiliate brand links??

Ana babe, no. Disingenuous as hell.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Ana’s new video: “people are body conscious because people on instagram post unrealistic body pictures”

Also Ana on Instagram : A367B1A0-92E2-43E8-A001-3F4DECEA747D.jpeg B6F0D803-9B9B-4EBB-B003-2548678D4090.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Shes a bleeping disgusting witch. How tone deaf. I am so angry. She is almost 20, she is not a child. One of my close friends is black, and she is terrified about her five year old boy growing up and being a victim of police brutality. Hes barely started school and she fears for his life. This is a serious, serious issue and for her to use it for Instagram likes makes me feel sick.

Ana, THIS IS PEOPLES LIVES. This is not a cutesy little campaign to use for instagram likes over a pretty picture. People of colour are dying, are being murdered, all the time. These people have lives, families, jobs, hopes, dreams, and now they're gone. EDUCATE YOURSELF. FIND PEOPLE WHOSE WORK YOU CAN SPREAD FURTHER. Think of someone other than yourself and your instagram aesthetic for once in your selfish little life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
How can she not wear a bra with all the polyester and acrylic jumpers she wears ew

Reactions: 9
Can we all just take a minute to appreciate that out of an almost 30 minute video which was meant to be dedicated to the BLM movement, she literally had it mentioned in the intro for 3 seconds. On top of that, she put George LLOYED! She didn’t even get his name right 🙄

She could have done a video all about white privilege and educating herself and her subscribers, but nope, let’s talk about boys!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Can we all just take a minute to appreciate that out of an almost 30 minute video which was meant to be dedicated to the BLM movement, she literally had it mentioned in the intro for 3 seconds. On top of that, she put George LLOYED! She didn’t even get his name right 🙄

She could have done a video all about white privilege and educating herself and her subscribers, but nope, let’s talk about boys!
Oh god. I was willing to forgive her up until now but getting the name wrong...that's on another level man.

Screenshot 2020-05-31 at 14.29.29.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Some of my favourite comments on the new video...

Screenshot_20200531_140313.jpg

Screenshot_20200531_140345.jpg

Screenshot_20200531_140437.jpg

Screenshot_20200531_140533.jpg

Screenshot_20200531_140914.jpg

Also so many people have commented saying this... are there actually ads???
Screenshot_20200531_141008.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
she’s super adamant to get people to think byron and jed fancies her, constantly bringing it up, i bet byron and haz are laughing their arse off together at that video

Reactions: 27
Honestly what was the point of anas relationship advice it’s like a women who’s never given birth giving advice on what helped her you can’t give advice on something you’ve never done

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lol she posts about giving all the money from the ads to the charity but there are only 2 ads in a 27 minute video :LOL:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh Ana! I can’t (but I also can) believe that she used that caption. It’s one of my pet peeves when influencers do that.

I don’t expect Ana to suddenly become a really educated activist and do something like eve Bennett’s livestream because that’s clearly not on her level. That’s not a dig btw, just saying that she is less educated than Eve and hasn’t lived away from her home bubble.

But she’s not stupid (IIRC she did pretty well in her GCSEs for one). I think she could find ways to connect to her audience in a way that suits that demographic. Taking care to get the murdered man’s name right would be a start.

Reactions: 15
I heard Julie marched with Dr King in Selma back in the 60s, that’s where Ana gets her civil rights interests from.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s just an ignorant human being..what’s she going to do when being an influencer isn’t a job anymore, she doesn’t have any university degree(which isn’t needed in all jobs but still good to have)and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have A level grades and she only has GCSE results but everything is good to her little family as long as Mejulie keeps doing Daniel Wellington ads and Ana keeps rambling on about her boobs being different sizes and losing her V card.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.